TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

Having such low time incuhatchable eggs is lovely! They take some less views than high timers and it'll last long enough for you to get a few batches in before it gets back up to non-incuhatch time. That is really impressive in sheer numbers, and my day wall can't even compare since  it was only due to good predictive timing.

Edited by Shadowdrake

I've massbred 2G PB stripes to send to the AP these last few days while chasing specific colours. Sorry for the mini walls 😧 More a fence really haha.

5 hours ago, WraithZephyr said:

The reason for the length of the nocturne wall is because that person has over 2,000 nocturnes that they bred!

Man, think what that's gotta have done for the ratios, too! Anybody looking to get something other than a nocturne from a nocturne pairing, now's the time to try it! I can't begin to imagine how long it took to massbreed 2000 nocturnes, given it took hours for 700 blacktips last month! o_o

6 hours ago, Dragon_Arbock said:

I really do wish we could see at least one line of a different breed. Nocturnes are really not my thing.

7 hours ago, animatedrose said:

I rather like the walls. Somebody will like the breed, no matter what it is. And afterward, you have low-time eggs, whether incuhatchable or near incuhatchable. If I don't like the wall, I can go breed my own things or biome hunt or do something IRL away from DC. You can't really control what somebody else does with their dragons.

What she said, really. 24 or so hours with only one breed is hardly the end of the world.

The Nocturne wall was really fun to witness, grabbed a couple neat 2Gs and a couple cool codes from it. I can only hope to reach the sheer level of wall that we saw once I finally get my 8G Nocturne/Celestial checker going. :)

May I be so bold and ask for a Scimitarwing massbreeding anytime this week? I'm trying to get an Almerald from a very specific pair for 10 months now XD

Doesn't need to make a wall, some scattered bricks would already be awesome!

2 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

What she said, really. 24 or so hours with only one breed is hardly the end of the world.

I know I can't 'control', but I remember the time when the AP had to be one page or you couldn't grab things from the cave.. it seems a bit ridiculous to me that now one user all by themselves can fill the AP for a whole day. It would be different if the AP shuffled or something, but nah, it's time-based..

Like.. low-time eggs are great and all, but not great enough for me that I can't be disappointed by seeing a wall of a breed I don't particularly like.

Edited by Dragon_Arbock

2 hours ago, Dragon_Arbock said:

it seems a bit ridiculous to me that now one user all by themselves can fill the AP for a whole day. 

They used to do that back then too, which blocked up the cave anyway. You don't recall the mint walls?

5 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

May I be so bold and ask for a Scimitarwing massbreeding anytime this week? I'm trying to get an Almerald from a very specific pair for 10 months now XD

Doesn't need to make a wall, some scattered bricks would already be awesome!

When do you want it - happy to oblige. I haven't MANY, but I will do it.

Anytime before Sunday - individuals count for a whole year for the ratios, after all :D

6 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Anytime before Sunday - individuals count for a whole year for the ratios, after all :D

I bred mine. I only have 3 pairs so it won't do much but there you go!

I also discovered that I like Scimitarwing x Blacktip pairing now x)

OK done. And if anyone needs to know - they give black striped !

Done with my Scimitars too! Not many, but it's something :) 

@Ruby Eyes I don't have a lot of Scimitars, but I sent 9 eggs to the AP, along with 4 eggs of other breeds.

I bred all the ones I had. Not enough to do much on their own, but it may contribute.

I bred my entire population of scimitar-wings (a grand total of 8 cb :P).  Paired them with cb halloween dragons and got 6 eggs, 1 refusal, 1 no interest.

i finally sat down and bred my terraes and tossed 60+ even gen eggs into the AP, so maybe i'll finally get to see a terrae wall!

I’ve been trying to mix the AP with more twohead, pygmies and drakes.

I’m especially trying to create a little Bauta wall with the 115 CBs I have but they get snatched up so quickly it never seems to work. 😝

Edited by user560

9 hours ago, steeve said:

i finally sat down and bred my terraes and tossed 60+ even gen eggs into the AP, so maybe i'll finally get to see a terrae wall!

Doubt it. I did my 317 whites last week and not a wall in sight. Unless I missed it.

On 1/22/2019 at 3:33 AM, Fuzzbucket said:

This time it was not 24 hours, it was with three breeds over three days, same person (they allowed their ID on their scroll). Not cool.

I get the fun of what people are trying to do when they build a wall, but that was not what just happened.

Edited by Guivre

It got us back down to incuhatchable. OK by me :)

The AP is for unwanted dragons, it doesn't have to constantly give you pretty things. You're not owed a AP full of goodies. If people want to massbreed it full of the same breed they're fully entitled to. 

If the AP is full of trash you don't want - then it's working exactly as intended. 

Edited by Starbit-Plushie

50 minutes ago, Starbit-Plushie said:

The AP is for unwanted dragons, it doesn't have to constantly give you pretty things. You're not owed a AP full of goodies. If people want to massbreed it full of the same breed they're fully entitled to. 

If the AP is full of trash you don't want - then it's working exactly as intended. 

:lol:

That's funny. Also true XD 

7 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Doubt it. I did my 317 whites last week and not a wall in sight. Unless I missed it.

guess that means i gotta just keep hoarding terraes until i can finally accomplish the terrae wall dream 😔