TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

Just did another gold.

I think I got a neglected, I have no idea what the hell I was thinking when I grabbed it. I'll never be able to keep this thing alive. If I am mistaken, please disregard or PM me to tell me what it really is. Thanks!

Just did another gold.

I think I got a neglected, I have no idea what the hell I was thinking when I grabbed it. I'll never be able to keep this thing alive. If I am mistaken, please disregard or PM me to tell me what it really is. Thanks!

If its the dark green speckled, its an Olive Dragon egg.

I would mass breed but I don't feel like I have enough of anything to do so. Once I collect some more stuff I might biggrin.gif In the meantime, kudos and thanks to everyone who mass breeds like that~

OMG, awesome! Thank you! I'm so relieved xd.png

OMG, awesome! Thank you! I'm so relieved xd.png

Sent another 200+ olive eggs to the AP. Enjoy!

I was wondering who the Olive Queen was, haha! I always laugh when I see that.

I might have to do a Mass Breeding of all my split eggs...I think it would be fun to do something like that. Of course I'd have to name them all first xd.png

Me and my forummates will be testbreeding MistletoesxIces soon for our forum-wide lineage project so yay!

For the meantime, I have my gemshard hordes sent to the AP biggrin.gif

(that's around 30-40... I think)

Originally I wanted to do Anagallises too, but for some reason all my Anagallises are on breeding cooldown...? o_____o I don't even remember massbreeding in the past week... o____o Welp.

Edited by Pandalf

Oooh, Mistletoe x Ice is what I'm planning on working on too. =D Glad to hear there's a forum-wide lineage project specifically for the pairing~ I look forward to grabbing some Mistletoe siblings of your forum's breedings this Christmas. Ices would be nice too, but I'm terrible at remembering to hunt the AP at the right time for these. xd.png

Bred a bunch of BSA eggies as well as a Tan Ridge and Red Dorsal. *Tried* to breed some Metallics, but got only commons from them dry.gif. Did manage one Bronze Tinsel though.

http://dragcave.net/progeny/olwJN

Breeding for reds, expect more purples!

ETA:10 purple eggs to get 2 red eggs for my friend. All 2nd gen. Available in AP approx 2 days from the time I initially posted(bred, abandoned, posted, then went and bred some more) provided the AP stays at about 6 days.

Edited by amthystfire

Just bred 20 2gen purebred Gemshards into the AP. : D

Just sent about 15 second gen cassares and some unknown number of falconiforms (mostly purebreds) to the AP. About to start on the gemshards and striped rivers, as well as whatever else strikes my fancy tonight. wink.gif

Edited by harlequinraven

/me drops 144 EG Magis into the AP and slips out unnoticed...

ninja.gif

I just massbred my whole gold wyvern x red lineage, and they produced pretty well.

Expect aroung 30 reds and 20 GWs from me to hit the AP in a couple of days cool.gif

Just bred 34 pairs of my Fiendfyres (Even Gen Reds). 25 eggs went to the AP. The other nine pairs weren't interested. dry.gif

Edited by Cireth

Just bred 36 pairs of my CB and EG Seasonals, so maybe 25 - 30 Spring eggs will show up in a few days! biggrin.gif

Is there anyone who mass breeds Falconiforms?

Well, between my mother and I we could probably manage a mini-wall of them! I have maybe five pairs, but she has a lot more...

Were you hoping for a mass breeding of Falconiforms, or hoping to join one, or...? Purebred, mixed, Holiday?

~Closed until mods can take care of the thread~ Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I'm still debating on what to do with this thread and rather to even reopen it as it seems to have become a rant thread and we don't allow those. At present, I'm leaving it closed. I'm going to remove pages of rants/vents/attacks to another area and decide about warns etc from there.

Keep in mind that personal attacks are never necessary or allowed no matter how upset/frustrated someone might be.

edit: I ended up removing 9 pages - all of the July 5 posts - not all of them were questionable but so many were that it was more efficient to remove all of them.

Edited by rubyshoes

Reopening:

Keep in mind that vents/rants and attacks/rudeness/disrespect are not allowed.

Yay! The thread survived. <3. Glad to see that this little thread of fun, manageable massbreeding survived the turbulent events of today. Let's keep it this way and never have it fall into such chaos again.

Once I get my projects going, I'll breed as many epic checkers as I can into the AP. It'll take a while to get enough pairs to do so, but I think that would be really fun.