TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

I promised to mass breed my olives in an attempt to change their ratios, so I can have a chance at a 2G Tinsel from Olive mate. I love olives, so I like collecting them.

I'm guessing that someone mass-bred olives... Wall of them in the AP.

There's an awesome wall of Magi's rn, and I'm egglocked T.T i want to see the lineages!!

All the magis I've clicked have been purebreds of varying gens.

There's an awesome wall of Magi's rn, and I'm egglocked T.T i want to see the lineages!!

Those are Mathcat's EG PBs biggrin.gif

If you wanna check yourself just click on one, go to the adressbar and manually switch out get for lineage and you'll see wink.gif

Those are Mathcat's EG PBs biggrin.gif

If you wanna check yourself just click on one, go to the adressbar and manually switch out get for lineage and you'll see wink.gif

Ohhhh, thank you! I did not know this.

I'm guessing that someone mass-bred olives... Wall of them in the AP.

Oops, I did it again.

Massbred my Gemshards today and AP'd. Most of them are GreenxRed and GreenxBlue. Some are RedxRed and one paired with a Storm. smile.gif

22 of them in the AP! biggrin.gif

Gosh, so many no eggs produced and refusals. *sighs*~

Added four of mine to that, plus a Striped River. I hope they colour correctly!

I may or may not have bred a rather large amount of Pillows today :P I just want to see an AP (somewhat) filled with velvety eggs~

The number of "green" breed eggs constantly clogging the AP is starting to get a little irritating. Canopies, Neotropicals, Tangars, BBWs, and (to a lesser extent) Greens have been at least 50% of the AP whenever I've been hunting for the past few days.

The number of "green" breed eggs constantly clogging the AP is starting to get a little irritating. Canopies, Neotropicals, Tangars, BBWs, and (to a lesser extent) Greens have been at least 50% of the AP whenever I've been hunting for the past few days.

That's not necessarily the result of massbreeding; it's just because they tend to be the biome blockers. People clean them out of the cave and recycle them into the AP. But I agree; it seems it's always been that way. I've been on this site for years, and every so often the AP will change and be filled with pinks & flamingos, or stones & grays, but after some time it always returns to a wall of green. It's curious. Green-colored dragons just are more common, I guess.

I wonder what'd happen if a lot of people abandoned a bunch of hatchies at the same time. happy.gif

That would be interesting to try out! I wonder if they would all need to be the same breed, or if they could even create a wall at all. They might get taken much more willingly and not have the time to accumulate on the page.

I just dropped a bunch of PB Seasonals and some Avatars in the AP. smile.gif

I may or may not have bred a rather large amount of Pillows today tongue.gif I just want to see an AP (somewhat) filled with velvety eggs~

Like now? biggrin.gif

Let's see if I can organize my own mass breeding some day. I collect Seragammas and Undines. smile.gif

I wonder what'd happen if a lot of people abandoned a bunch of hatchies at the same time. happy.gif

They would only build a wall for a second or two if they all *hatched* at the same time, too.

I usually breed my Cavern Lurkers to my Stripes every week to release into the AP. They usually have a high success rate, around 5/6 eggs every time.

This week's batch should be popping up within the next hour, along with some other PB Stripes.

Sent another 200+ olive eggs to the AP. Enjoy!

Just bred 16 soulpeaces to the AP! (And some fails too, but soulpeaces are more awesome.)

I love sending my eggs to the AP. xd.png Although I like to have only two to a pair (unless there's varying colours, etc.) so I can't drown the AP with my wonders. XDDD I like checking on them to see if anyone has picked them up/hatched/matured.

I bred all the Nhiostrifes I could today, in honor of the Orianne Society's Herp Day 2015 event (my Nhios are named Indigo after Eastern Indigo Snakes--which is one of the main focuses of OS). I'm keeping one, gifted one, and ended up sending...3 or 4 to the AP. Nothing close to a real wall, but I'll get there someday!

Been a while since I bred some BSA dragons to the AP. Keep an eye out for a handful of pinks. wink.gif I'll be breeding my Reds soon too, once my computer stops giving me trouble. lol. tongue.gif

I was doing Gold wyverns and Reds a few months back, I haven't been around in forever but I'm starting again and I now take requests, I also have a Shimmer smile.gif.