TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

There was a Canopy wall a little bit ago. I saw a Tinsel, a Shimmerscale, a Winter and a Vampire in there too, and while I was too slow for the shinies, I got the Winter and the Vampire. The Wintere was messy so I abandoned it again, leaving space for the CB vampire.

Anyone want said CB vampire? I want to bite since my Bites are coming up again, so I need the eggslot for a messy egg.

At some point, I'm going to create walls of Pyralsprites, Olives, Whiptails, Reds and Pinks. The first three are because I love the dragons, and the other two are for others. I know how annoying it is to have only one female Pink, or to have only two Reds.

Also really hate the messy butt-ugly lineages that get forced down our throats when these jokers decide to breed every mongrel dragon on their Scroll.

This isn't a situation exclusive to mass-breeding events. Most of the eggs bred to the AP are "mongrels".

Nope. That's a myth that comes up every now and then, but auto'ed eggs cannot be picked up by yourself before someone else has picked it up and dropped it again.

Even so, I've managed to pick up a few of my own auto abandoned eggs. I just got a purebred purple that I did as a test breeding. I didn't necessarily want to keep it at 7 days, but I was happy to pick it up with less than six days left. smile.gif

I rarely breed everything on my scroll, and other than BSA dragons and zombie fodder, all my dragons are either purebred, CB, stair/spiral (only holiday and prizes), or nice lined even gens (mostly checkers). I like having perfect mates for my dragons, so any eggs I produce are generally something someone will want to use.

Edited by harlequinraven

Guess I will plan to be out shopping or something that day. Call me a spoil sport if you like but I personally don't find it a lot of fun to wade through an AP full of mass bred eggs of one type, not for hours on end.

May I go shopping with you? I'll spring for coffee/wine/drinks! I really don't like seeing the AP filled with one kind of egg ad nauseum.

If I do a 'mass-breeding', it's of my Prizes. At least I know they've got good lines and people will want them.

Just speaking for myself, but I hate when the AP is full of prizekins xd.png For me, they are no better than messy eggs.

I do enjoy finding pretty checkers and even-gens in the AP, but I have to agree that there have been mostly messy eggs in the AP lately. Spoils the fun of AP-hunting.

Guess I will plan to be out shopping or something that day. Call me a spoil sport if you like but I personally don't find it a lot of fun to wade through an AP full of mass bred eggs of one type, not for hours on end.

*is also a spoilsport* Ooh, let's get coffee and have lunch, too!

Hah, I can do both: have lunch and catch eggs - my day is usually longer than just lunchtime (unfortunately).

I'm still not quite sure what day Tawanda was refering to. By my experience, except holiday walls, there aren't really a lot of "walls" that last multiple hours these days ... *shrugs*

Anyone up for helping to massbreed a Red (BSA) Dragon wall on Saturday for St Georges day on Monday?

Anyone up for helping to massbreed a Red (BSA) Dragon wall on Saturday for St Georges day on Monday?

Sorry, bred all my Reds the other day. Not much co-operation from them at all.

crimsons are red, so i might just do that instead. biggrin.gif

I bred a bunch on the 9th, so they should be ready ro go again. I like whitebaron's idea about the Crimsons too.Turn the AP red! biggrin.gif

I'd love to! Should be good fun. smile.gif

So, did anyone DO this Red thing? Just looked on da interwebz - St. George's Day is April 23 - so is it still on now?

ETA: I bred ALL my Prizes yesterday (31 assorted Tinsels and Shimmers to the AP), and Thuweds - as well as my SoulPeace even gen project all got bred to the AP - another 30some eggs. Not much, but some.

ANd just now realized that St. George was the one who slew the dragon. So I guess I'll just forget this one.

Edited by Ayelldee

They won't wall due to their low numbers and current desirability, but I just bred a couple of dozen purebred Flamingos to the AP. Happy hunting.

I bred all my neat Red lineages (mostly PBEGs) to the AP on the 23rd, however tenuous and violent the connection :3 I don't think it even amounted to a dozen eggs overall but I figure BSAs at least will make someone happy.

It would be lovely if the majority of these bright breasted wyverns and other green breeds weren't from extremely long (and usually inbred) Pokemon lineages. Then I might be tempted to pick them up and actually keep them.

At least at the time that I am posting, I am seeing clean BBWs finally moving through the AP.

Is there anyone who mass breeds Falconiforms?

So uh, the Ides of March idea was fun and during that massbreed the eggs were gone pretty quickly, but can people please stop massbreeding their brutes now? This totally kills the fun of AP-hunting :/

I have nothing against an occasional mass-breed of any breed, but please not weekly ones of the same breed. A little variation, please!

I just bred my 200+ olives to the AP. Enjoy the greenbacks.

I just bred my 200+ olives to the AP. Enjoy the greenbacks.

I don't like Olives that much ^^u

I'm hitting hard against walls on the AP lately! x_x

Edited by Ylvanne

Yow! I am egg locked with the new eggs, and someone mass bred Royal Crimsons for a gorgeous red wall in the AP. They're incuhatchable and I'm locked! PAAAAAIIIIINNNNN!!!!!

I really want to do away with egg limits!

Yow! I am egg locked with the new eggs, and someone mass bred Royal Crimsons for a gorgeous red wall in the AP. They're incuhatchable and I'm locked! PAAAAAIIIIINNNNN!!!!!

I really want to do away with egg limits!

The worst part about it:

It wasn't me!

I'll do it this sunday. biggrin.gif

I don't like Olives that much ^^u

I'm hitting hard against walls on the AP lately! x_x

I promised to mass breed my olives in an attempt to change their ratios, so I can have a chance at a 2G Tinsel from Olive mate. I love olives, so I like collecting them.

I promised to mass breed my olives in an attempt to change their ratios, so I can have a chance at a 2G Tinsel from Olive mate. I love olives, so I like collecting them.

Oh, well... That's a pretty good reason to massbreed them ^^