TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

First time seeing the dorsal wall. I'm not sure how I feel about it. How would people feel if I did a mass guardian breeding? Now I kind of want to try for a wall of guardians... I certainly have enough to try.

I just bred some Reds. but probably not enough for a real wall, like Sock can do.

Still hoping someone does a Nhio wall ...

At least I'm not evil enough to do balloon walls... smile.gif

Is it even possible to make a red-wall, given how popular they are for Incubate?

I would say you'd need 500+ breeding pairs to pull that off

also sorry about the Dorsal walls a lot of them are my doing, once the 2014 holly contest ends the hollywish herd will not be breed anymore

At least I'm not evil enough to do balloon walls... smile.gif

If you're ever in the mood so to do, let me and my hub, Ayelldee know! He's up to 4gen PB and looking for mates! I'd take a Thuban balloon anytime!

Edited by oddsoxdi

I would say you'd need 500+ breeding pairs to pull that off

also sorry about the Dorsal walls a lot of them are my doing, once the 2014 holly contest ends the hollywish herd will not be breed anymore

As someone who snagged a few of your offspring (a couple of reds, which don't count for the contest), that makes me sad sad.gif

I occasionally breed some PB BSA into AP because they are the most "useful" breeds and the "walls" of them aren't likely be complained by others.

Edited by Shelybear

First time seeing the dorsal wall. I'm not sure how I feel about it. How would people feel if I did a mass guardian breeding? Now I kind of want to try for a wall of guardians... I certainly have enough to try.

Do it.

you'll be surprised how much work an actual massbreeding is.

ctrl- click actions -> breed -> mate -> close -> four clicks per pair.

200 pairs = 140 something eggs, 800 clicks and of course the wait times. and thats not a wall that holds very long.

Do it.

I SO agree. I'm trying to get a Guardian for every one of my dragons, and name them all "Such and such's Guard." I only have like, 8 or so.

@TheCompleteAnimorph, whitebaron, and EmmaD333

I did not expect to be egged on.

Looks like I'll have to do some serious plotting to do a proper wall. *rubs hands together*

Before I forget, see this dragon, this dragon, this dragon, and this dragon? All of those dragons ancestors are on my scroll. *insert maniacal laughter* Hardest part would be breeding them all.

Edited by ytak

Not quite a massbreed since I don't have enough, but 15 red eggs will hit the AP some time tomorrow I think. Just bred 'em. Tried keeping the lineages clean and at least somewhat interesting.

As someone who snagged a few of your offspring (a couple of reds, which don't count for the contest), that makes me sad sad.gif

it takes me about an hour to mass breed over 800 Drasals

but if anyone wants an offspring from the herd after the contest I'll happily breed for them

I just bred some Reds. but probably not enough for a real wall, like Sock can do.

Still hoping someone does a Nhio wall ...

Bruh, when I have hoarded enough Nhios, I will make a glorious wall of Nhiostrifes. And maybe Trihorns. AT the same time, or separately.

I sent a small battalion of Stripes out yesterday. About 30 of them. It took me about 4 hours to breed & release them all - I don't know how some people do the true mass-breedings.

I sent a small battalion of Stripes out yesterday. About 30 of them. It took me about 4 hours to breed & release them all - I don't know how some people do the true mass-breedings.

It's much easier if you deliberately lock yourself first - then they all auto. Just grab some blockers from the AP and dump them when you're done. (I do this when I mass-breed my code babies, but they're all different breeds so the "wall" is much less obvious! tongue.gif)

Indeed, auto-APing goes much faster than doing it manually!

Though it's not like i can do walls yet since I just have some of all dragon breeds haha.

*drag on, don't take breaths* Guess who's planning on raining mass chaos by performing an experiment to see which Blacks Alt out of the many I'll be APing soon?!

A while ago, I saw a Ridgewing drop...

Edited by Hazel360

I mass breed ALL of my dragons and AP most of them just for the sake of experimenting on! (Neglects, Vampires... etc) tongue.gif

I just unloaded exactly 50 metals to the AP (Silvers, Golds, different prizes). Some have nice EG lineages and stairsteps, enjoy the AP in a few days. biggrin.gif

Edited by suskekun222

Well, today while I was locked I bred many dragons.

I bred all dragons from my 6G PB Red line (just wait until I reach 8G), PB Gilded Bloodscales, Pinks from Gold x Bright Pink base, PB Dark Greens, 2G & PB Hybrids (not Avatars), non-holiday checkers, holiday checkers.

First time I've done this. And while it won't be a "one breed wall", there will be many Mondat eggs. For everybody to suffer through, just like I had to do with other people's eggs! tongue.gif