TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

24 minutes ago, TheWolfShapedBullet said:

Personally, I would really love a Stripe Mass-breed sometime.

You don't see too many of them in the AP these days (particularly nice PB/2nd gens), or at least I don't.

I could use some more greens especially. ;)

*Hint* *Hint*

Tried to get you a green, but  nothing.  Every color but.  At the current rate, though, the eggs should be hitting the AP in about 18-20 hours, if you can catch them.  :)

7 hours ago, TheWolfShapedBullet said:

Personally, I would really love a Stripe Mass-breed sometime.

You don't see too many of them in the AP these days (particularly nice PB/2nd gens), or at least I don't.

I could use some more greens especially. ;)

*Hint* *Hint*

Hey wolfshaped bullet click me

Well, bred my entire scroll (2900 bred). Lots of Fire Gems, Celestials and every other random egg possible. Realized I have 150 or so more females than males. I blame it on my Fire Gems...

Edited by Whirlaway

I'm finally seeing some of my own terrae eggs in the ap (for the first time ever)! Huzzah.

I bred my Gemshards last night. Not more than 40 or so are produced at the moment, but I hope some people will appreciate them. 😊

Hiya! I'd be really grateful if we could breed our nice Whites to the AP, please - I am getting whites and I need a Nebula egglet, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks muchly!

Edited by Astiana2011

Will be breeding my whites. :)

Would appreciate an Aether massbreed-- can't get an Almerald out of the darn things.

Thanks - your White breeding is appreciated - I'll have a go at breeding some Aethers too for you 🙂. @Keileon I bred my Aethers: I must make it a point to get moar!!!!

Edited by Astiana2011

If you missed the Ides of March (3/15/19) Brute Mass Breed, I'd still highly encourage you to consider checking out this annual event. For some reason, and I never can figure out why, I have very few CB Brutes and so I'm going to make it a point to fix that. Basically breed your brutes to the AP for a Fun Pun and other stuff. And brutes are fun to collect and fun dragons. So if you are unfamiliar with this event, didn't breed your Brutes because maybe you worked on Friday and literally came home and remembered it, bred your brutes, grabbed some from the AP, and I suggest you grab some from the AP, and grow your army! I then sorta went to sleep so I didn't really get the chance to update the Event Promo like I was hoping. So please do participate, even if it is a little after the fact, and make sure you gather some brutes so you have some to participate next year!

Also, it is the weekend - The end of the week and some of you have been breeding thruout the week, awesome for you - for those who have not, Some of them might need their weekly show of love .... so let them show us all some love by keeping that AP Time Lower! I've also seen a lot of CB ready to incuhatch dragons, so I always highly encourage that if you are going away for a few hours, stock up on some dragons from the Caves/Biomes. It is a little hunter trick that sometimes works that you just mass click the next however many slots you have open dragons in the queue, and if there is an especially nice dragon in that queue, you get to keep it and will have a chance to grab it before anyone else cuz you are already mass clicking. And if not, you just come back later and toss them to the AP. So Mass Breeding, Mass CB Redistribution, and other things to keep that AP time low! While it is over 4 days, we can still incuhatch, and even if you aren't keeping it, always fun to regift hatchlings, but if it starts going over 5 days, then we have to wait longer. Which takes up more egg slot time. So just keep that in mind and dust off your pretties, dust off your BSAs, dust off your fun dragons, dust off your popular dragons, and dust off your commons because we need those just as much, and get them to the AP!

Pipio pygmy breeding would be appreciated, too. I'm trying to make a stair lineage with all the pygmy breeds and I'm stuck on Pipios!

Will breed some Whites and Aethers. I have a lot of Whites, not so many Aethers.

29 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Pipio pygmy breeding would be appreciated, too. I'm trying to make a stair lineage with all the pygmy breeds and I'm stuck on Pipios!

Will breed some Whites and Aethers. I have a lot of Whites, not so many Aethers.

I don't have many at all but I did just breed 9 Pipio eggs to the AP :) if you can't catch any feel free to send a PM for an arranged breeding.

I will be breeding all my dragons that are still available that contain the color green.

102 pairings of various greens with other breeds.   Results:  49 green eggs, 37 non-green (nebulae have potential to be green, and there are 9 of those).  Apparently, almerald dragons HATE striped dragons, because both of the pairings I tried for that refused each other.  There is one 2G avatar of creation in that bunch, a bronze tinsel, and other pretties.  

Get your green on!

Edited by blackdragon71

Since we had some green breeding, I was inspired to write a bit of a Breeding Inspiration Guide for the week, or however long, for some players. While I posted most of this in the Player Events & Activities Thread, I thought it would be fun to share here:

Finally, this weekends was St. Patrick's Weekend, and that AP time is Creeping Back Up to 5 Days, here are a few things to inspire your breeding, or mass breeding, this week. You can just breed how you normally breed. But if you need some inspiration, here are some things to help:

1. Round One: Breed ALL the GREEN Dragons - Not only are we leaving St. Patty's Weekend, important Earth Day, Arbor Day, Recycle/Save the Earth Days and Months are coming up! Spring is here or almost here! Let's get some GREEN out there!

2. Round Two: Battle of the AP, Storm the AP & Flood over to Take Power!

Armies are Marching into the AP to overwhelm and take over. Let's send out the various armies and factions in waves to the AP and see who will win:

Army 1: The Rulers & Rich: All those Fancy Metallic, Rare, Beautiful and Dragons Descended from Great Lineages & Prestigious & Patterned need to protect the Royalty and Positions! Send them to the AP to fight the battle, especially if you want them to win!

Army 2: The Commoners: Those Common Dragons? Those Biome Blockers? Those Dragons that just sit in the way and keep breeding and showing up! They outnumber and can easily overtake all! The Commoners have joined together, will they overtake this war?

Army 3: The Non-Majority: Tired of being forgotten and overlooked by those with larger masses and those with power, the Overlooked and Often Forgotten have NOT Forgotten! They are ready to take over and be represented! Send all your "non-normal dragons" to the AP. This will include breeds like Pygmies, Two-Headed, Drakes, but can also be any dragon you feel is underrepresented and needs more attention! They will noticed, and they shall be heard!

Army 4: The Mercantile & Middle Class: Always the Long time Favorites, these dragons may not be the richest, but they are well loved and respected and often are the most common dragons that continue to be sought out for several reasons. These could include beloved older dragons like Nebula, Whites, Blacks, Hybrids, BSAs, or any sort of dragon that you love but may not fall into what people consider "rare and exclusive." They are the entire backbone of this society and they will not just be stuck in the middle. It is time for them to take the power they deserve and be recognized, and for those already recognized, assume the mantle of authority and power!

Hello people, I bred my seasonal army to the AP. Most are second gen/EG, but there's a few messies in there, too. They are going to hit the AP in about two days. Whoever wants to partake in throwing winters out there for the change of season, please do so. My scroll alone produced about 60 eggs and that's a faw cry from a massive wall. Halp!

Thank you for the White mass breed - I really do appreciate the help!

Can anyone help massbreed sapphires? I've only just gotten one bright-breasted from them and I've been trying multiple pairs for weeks orz

On 3/24/2019 at 8:44 PM, Shadowdrake said:

Can anyone help massbreed sapphires? I've only just gotten one bright-breasted from them and I've been trying multiple pairs for weeks orz

I just bred all my Sapphires, maybe that'll help. I'm having trouble getting reds from them, which is annoying as they look so pretty together in a checker but despite having more than enough CBs, I've only made it to 3rd gen as I've only ever gotten one red from a Sapphire...

I'll be massbreeding all of my turpentines wed, as a celebration for reaching 1000 turpentines :) 

I bred all my CB and PB Spinels so if in the next day or three you see a bunch of Spinels from the naming scheme of [gemstone] [word] x [same gemstone] [other word] it's from me.

I have to be honest, I'm getting a little tired of all the nocturnes and Khusas in the AP these days... 

How about a Seasonal Mass Breed? The Springs are so cute and i rarely see them anywhere. Maybe I'll find something with a lovely lineage... 

3 hours ago, nordana said:

I have to be honest, I'm getting a little tired of all the nocturnes and Khusas in the AP these days... 

How about a Seasonal Mass Breed? The Springs are so cute and i rarely see them anywhere. Maybe I'll find something with a lovely lineage... 

Where did you see the khusas?? Where was I???? 😭