TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

I, for one, welcome our new rancid overlords. 

Thanks for the Truffle breeding, fingers crossed they play ball next time

Just bred a boatload of reds, pinks, magi, and whites to the AP.  No messies.  PBs and other nice lineages only.  

Mama needs three alt undines to complete her scroll goals so if someone can make a mass undine wall I would love you forever and name my dragon children after you 😉

Sent 42 Winter Seasonals to the AP.  Spring is March 20 this year, less then 3 weeks away, so get your Winters bred if you need them!

Came here to say I bred ~100 khusas, but I may breed some more considering the post above. Trying to help someone getting seasonals out of khusas xD 

Was this one of yours Mae?   https://dragcave.net/lineage/vj5nm  I can't resist Khusas!

Jewel, I only have about 40 undines but I bred them all and sent the eggs to the AP.  Good luck!

Edited by Barb_
added comment

11 hours ago, Barb_ said:

Was this one of yours Mae?   https://dragcave.net/lineage/vj5nm  I can't resist Khusas!

Jewel, I only have about 40 undines but I bred them all and sent the eggs to the AP.  Good luck!

Oooh, thanks. I'll keep a look out!

I did a mini-mass breed of Striped dragons yesterday. I doubt they'll make a wall because Stripes usually get picked up pretty fast and I didn't breed as many as I could have. They are all nice lineages. They must be underpopulated right now, too, because I got more eggs than is usual for Striped breeding.

It's looking a bit stormy in the AP right now.  XD  

Aw, my smol storm wall went through the ap and I didn't see it. I didnt even breed half of my 2k+ army this time tho ;3c

On 3/6/2019 at 6:55 PM, purplehaze said:

They must be underpopulated right now, too, because I got more eggs than is usual for Striped breeding.

Swallowtails are still underpopulated-er :( Why do I always pick the impossible lineages ...

On 3/1/2019 at 11:50 PM, Sunrunner said:

Sent 42 Winter Seasonals to the AP.  Spring is March 20 this year, less then 3 weeks away, so get your Winters bred if you need them!

Well, that may explain why none of my project Winters cooperated the other day... |D;

I might be doing a mini Frostbite massbreed tonight, if anyone wants to join in. Trying to squeeze a few more Winters from my Winter x Frost pairs before the season change.

Bred all my Zyus and Sinos, sent about 35 eggs to the AP.  Wouldn't a ZYU wall be pretty?  I'd have to recruit others to breed though, my collection isn't large enough...yet!

2 hours ago, SamuelMaybird said:

Need a massbreeding to knock off some the AP time. It's been a while since I've seen it at 6 days

I guess it's time for khusas. Over 300 ready to breed ~ won't kick the time down too much but I hope it'll help a little bit.

@Firefury Amahira@Tish not sure how much free time you two have but... The AP could benefit from your armies XD

Edited by MaeTM

I don't have much to do today, and yeah the AP time needs to go down, so I'll breed my clean/low-gen BSAs. Don't have a ton, but maybe it will help a little.

Bred all my CB Xenos. Probably isn't much but hey, fun surprise perhaps?

A few other randoms snuck in there too. If you found a Pyrali dragon it's one of mine. Enjoy!

Just bred all the hybrids I had available and sent some nice lineages to the AP.  Hellhorses, soulpeace, ultraviolets, some avatars of destruction (with a couple of spitfires from that pairing).  I'll do some BSAs and holiday lines later.

Just bred nearly 1500 mixed eggs to the ap. About half are pieces of my lyric lineages, the rest are random new releases and other commons that need ratio help. though the celestials didn't want to participate much...

4 hours ago, MaeTM said:

I guess it's time for khusas. Over 300 ready to breed ~ won't kick the time down too much but I hope it'll help a little bit.

@Firefury Amahira@Tish not sure how much free time you two have but... The AP could benefit from your armies XD

I bred a couple hundred hope it helps a bit. I'm stuck on mobile for a few days so can't do a huge breed at the moment but will do when I get a chance. 🙂

I am pushing Project: Lower AP Time over in the Player Events Thread where I am challenging people to breed at least 50 dragons this weekend. I am glad others are also concerned about the high AP time. It is not only up to 6 days, it is starting to push into past 6 days. So, the major DC Holiday events are over, you've gotten some new dragons, you've had some old dragons maybe you haven't bred in awhile, and now you have a little more time! Time to dust them off and help lower that AP! I did my 50 for the day, but I'm certainly going to do at least a few more. And I always encourage people to do fun/pretty/useful lines, dragons people love, lineaged/patterned lines, BSA's, 2G Common Combos, Purebreds, and anything that will make people happy to grab them or at least look thru them! And people like to collect and horde dragons of all breeds, so there is nothing wrong with a run of a bunch of the same breed. If you are against "AP walls" of just one breed, well then just make sure you are mixing them up with other things while you are going thru a breeding run. And if you are breeding some super common dragons, you often have just as equal of a chance of getting EITHER breed offspring, and so you are keeping it varied and fresh! Have fun and let's fight against time! Since you can't really do that IRL, you can a bit in DC! With the Holidays over, many people have many other scroll goals to get back to or new things to try out. Have fun with it!

Got sidetracked last night, so I just bred 63 Frosts, 4 Winters, and 2 Ice to the AP.

I bred a bunch of random stuff, from (more or less) messy Reds to 2G Dusk Pygmies, Storm-Riders and Soulpeaces to Celestials. I think I sent a pretty large amount of eggs straight to the AP.