TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

9 hours ago, Starbit-Plushie said:

The AP is for unwanted dragons, it doesn't have to constantly give you pretty things. You're not owed a AP full of goodies. If people want to massbreed it full of the same breed they're fully entitled to. 

If the AP is full of trash you don't want - then it's working exactly as intended. 

That is awesome. And so true! That's literally how I described the AP to a friend when trying to explain DC, I described it as a garbage pile that sometimes has interesting things. 

~270ish khusas (and lovely khusakins) are on march in the AP. A player is trying to finish a winter x khusa lineage before the end of the season so any help is appreciated ^^

Got a Scimitarwing again - dang XD Thanks for trying though!

There was Khusa wall today for an hour or so,  possibly less. I love their design, and managed to get a cute PB out of the wall. Personally, I like seeing the randomness of what the AP "spits out" at us, heh. Especially when they end up being the newer designs, generally it seems to be older dragons that get massbred more often.

18 minutes ago, GoldenRooster said:

There was Khusa wall today for an hour or so,  possibly less. I love their design, and managed to get a cute PB out of the wall. Personally, I like seeing the randomness of what the AP "spits out" at us, heh. Especially when they end up being the newer designs, generally it seems to be older dragons that get massbred more often.

You likely see older breeds more often because there are more of those around - some players collected them for years. Happy you found a khusa lineage you liked :)

There is now a lovely "green" wall. Breeding by color makes a neat mass breed too - kudos!

I dream of a day where I can massbreed and wall the AP with Dark Greens and Blacks. Sure, a bunch of them are probably going to be super messy, but I think hosting a pseudo "Alt Lottery" would be fun xP

If anyone feels the urge to mass breed their Tetras... please do. They were released almost 2 years ago (!), and getting anything non-Tetras out of these guys is still awful.

On 1/23/2019 at 7:50 PM, steeve said:

guess that means i gotta just keep hoarding terraes until i can finally accomplish the terrae wall dream 😔

Not the Terrae Wall Dream yet, but there IS a pretty cool half wall of (your) Terraes in the AP right now. :)

(If your 'Dearly Beloved' group is up to date then I have about as many Terraes as you have--feel free to PM me if you'd like some help to try and drown the world in green again. I'd love to help.)

Edited by Aleoleo

Sent 10 Tetras to the AP (also 1 blue Striped, 1 Guardian and 1 Storm)

Bred my tetras as well. Any help with aethers is also appreciated (psstt, one actually gave me a tetra) 😆

I'll breed my Tetras. Would also like help with Aethers!

Thanks for the help with Tetras guys! <33

I just bred all of my Aethers and actually managed to get a couple of 2G Black Truffles... yeah it's a super recent breed, but still.

I breed my Aethers regularly! So far the only breeds that have given me anything but an Aether are Ash, Black Truffle (once each) and Boreal (a few times). I also appreciate the effort! 

I bred my very few tetras ^^

Frankly, I could use help building a Sapphire wall, cuz this is starting to make me twitch -

aaee3faeb0.jpg

Been trying for a stairstep for an IOU in between events since late September :dry:.

Bred my Tetras and sent 26 eggs to the AP. Three of them were NOT a Tetra! I breed them quite regularly because it is a pain trying to get anything else than Tetras out of them. Also bred my Aethers and Sapphires!

11 Sapphires and 1 Tangar sent to the AP :D

So in about 10 hours I'll try again to NOT get another Scimitarwing ... wish me luck! XD

Sent to AP:

3 Aethers

4 Tetras

5 Scimitars

6 Sapphires

(That's all I had in my "nothing special" group that I can breed while locked...)

Erk, 10 Sapphires out of 14 (no eggs on the other 4)

2 Tetras (but 2 Sinii Krai which I bred them with, out of 8 - the others gave no egg - so that's promising)

5 Scimitars out of 8 (3 no egg)

All but 3 of my Aethers are on cooldown, & only got 1 egg out of those 3

Bred some of my Sapphires that already had mates, the end result was 3 Bleeding Moons sent into the AP along with 2 Sapphires.

I like them, personally :P 

And khusas are lovely! I randomly clicked on  one and found this beauty (with a fun code too), so I'm not complaining at all. Thanks @MaeTM👍

1 hour ago, Emmi said:

These massbreeds are so annoying...

I'm sorry about that! Just trying to help out to finish a lineage before winter ends :P I asked people to breed in between to make it less annoying while I was at it, but I cannot possibly force anyone to. Won't last that long either way ^^

45 minutes ago, relaks said:

I like them, personally :P 

And khusas are lovely! I randomly clicked on  one and found this beauty (with a fun code too), so I'm not complaining at all. Thanks @MaeTM👍

Yay, happy you found something you like in there, you're welcome! I love my khusa prizekin babs :P

Yeah, it's been kind of frustrating today, not being able to catch anything but a single breed. I just checked again and it's still locked up. 

Edited by Emmi

To those who intentionally breed nice things for the AP: I think today is the last day to do that before everything will get covered under Valentine eggs.

With the current AP time, most things bred on the 6th and everything bred on the 7th is likely to die behind the holiday wall.

The 2017 Valentine wall ended on February 17 around 6 pm Cave Time.

The 2018 Valentine wall ended on February 18 around 7 am Cave Time.

I estimate the best time to resume AP breeding would be the 14th or 15th (in order to make low-time eggs that are still influenceable).