TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

Fire Gems and other randoms have been bred. Hopefully that AP time will lower...

Edited by Whirlaway

Mass bred a bunch of stripes. Hopefully they find homes. 

One day my inbred lineage of Step in Time Reds will be talked about :P

17 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

Hey, what happened to the low AP time?

Alright, then. There might be some Red-finned Tidals on the AP in two days.

What did happen to the incuhatch ap? It was down to like 8 hours or something a few days ago. 

breeding my xenos again 😄

Mass breeding everything that someone might want. 

Six prizes, an ice, a magma, a gold, two gold wyverns, a bunch of pink and purples, a couple nebulas, some vamps, nine reds, three low-gen seasonals, and a handful of more uncommon breeds like Blusangs and stripes. Incubated some of those vamps down to near hatching. 

Good luck!

Just bred all my Reds and sent 75 red eggs to the AP.  Current AP eggs are sitting around 5 days 9 hours so they should hit Wednesday.

You can never have too many Reds!

With Halloween creeping up in just a few weeks, the best thing you can usually do is breed. Sure, the helpful BSAs, Holiday lines, pretty lines, shines, dropping CB eggs to AP and all that is great. But if you breed a lot of everything, it will lower the AP time then we can start incuhatching or straight hatching eggs and that is when things get awesome. Just something to consider.

Everything we massbreed now will probably die behind the Halloween wall. It takes ~45 hours to appear on the AP as it is now - but Halloween starts in ~36.5 hours.

On 10/23/2018 at 10:24 AM, Ruby Eyes said:

Everything we massbreed now will probably die behind the Halloween wall. It takes ~45 hours to appear on the AP as it is now - but Halloween starts in ~36.5 hours.

Yikes! I forgot about the Pre-Breeding Old lines weeks, is it that fast, thank you I will get some editing done!

Just mass bred my reds and sent 80 reds to the AP.  I'm a Red hoarder and figured I could enable a few other fellow hoarders out there.

Bred several of my reds with PB/EG lineages.  Probably not enough to qualify as a real mass-breeding, but hopefully it helps anyone who needs some before Xmas!

As a follow up to all my Red breeding on 12.26 I just bred all my Pinks on 12.31 and sent 60 eggs to the AP.  Current AP eggs are sitting at 4hrs 13 min. so watch for those pinks coming in a few days.  There are a couple Aeons in there as well.  I love sending BSA dragons to the Ap for other to snag!

Edited by Barb_

3 hours ago, Qualeo said:

Bred bred my entire army of 800 turpentines to the ap. Expect to see a couple hundred. :)

Niiiice. Might have to grab some of those and see how well they get on with my precious salty children!

I don't have any sort of armies of anything, so I just bred everything I could over a few hours today.

This weekend I and some others plan on mass breeding some rare dragons and abandoning the eggs to the AP. By rares I mean shimmers, tinsels, silver, golds, coppers, magmas, Ice, thunders etc.We planned to breed and drop over Saturday and Sunday but time zones  being what they are some might be bred on Friday. Happy hunting people.

30 minutes ago, Ramica said:

This weekend I and some others plan on mass breeding some rare dragons and abandoning the eggs to the AP. By rares I mean shimmers, tinsels, silver, golds, coppers, magmas, Ice, thunders etc.We planned to breed and drop over Saturday and Sunday but time zones  being what they are some might be bred on Friday. Happy hunting people. 

The other day I bred 210 gold dragons. Auto-dumped 23 gold eggs. I was surprised my odds were even that good. I usually only get around a 3-5% success rate.  Looks like the eggs have been snatched up...some have been hatched already.

I happened to notice that it was the right time of night to breed blue Firegems, so I bred a bunch with various partners and dropped all the offspring to the AP! 

10 hours ago, WraithZephyr said:

The other day I bred 210 gold dragons.

And I wonder why I can't get mates for my holiday lineages from my Gold checkers ...

10 hours ago, WraithZephyr said:

The other day I bred 210 gold dragons. Auto-dumped 23 gold eggs. I was surprised my odds were even that good. I usually only get around a 3-5% success rate.  Looks like the eggs have been snatched up...some have been hatched already.

There will be about 14 people joining me in the mass breed if rares. Hopefully with that many should be some nice stuff.

Would you be so kind and maybe do that *after* the Secret Santa project and Valentine's week is over? Some of use are still trying to breed rare mates for our holiday dragons or 2nd gen gifts for the Secret Santa project ...

7 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

And I wonder why I can't get mates for my holiday lineages from my Gold checkers ...

I mix up my gold's mates. I did have some nice holiday checkers make it to the AP which helps other other people who might be working on that type of lineage or trade to those who are. And not all of the breeding I do are to holiday dragons. I breed them to commons as well.   I actually expected to end up with a ton of common eggs, but did not.  I ended up with 2-3 times more golds.  My rate tends to be 3-5% success and I was getting 10-11% success.