TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

It won't make a wall but I bred all my Reds about 10 hours ago.  There should be about 80 of them hitting the AP sometime in the next day or so.

8 minutes ago, Barb_ said:

It won't make a wall but I bred all my Reds about 10 hours ago.  There should be about 80 of them hitting the AP sometime in the next day or so.

That will make a lot of people very happy. :D You can always use more eggs. I massbred all my Christmas checkers the other day, but it's not quite the same because they were a few different breeds. 

4 hours ago, StormWizard212 said:

That will make a lot of people very happy. :D You can always use more eggs. I massbred all my Christmas checkers the other day, but it's not quite the same because they were a few different breeds. 

Hmmmm.... almost makes me wish I had a few extra eggslots to spare. More reds would be good, to be honest. I ALWAYS seem to be out of incubators.

9 hours ago, Barb_ said:

Omg yesss I’ve been looking for reds in the AP for the past 4 days with no luck. I’m going keep all my slots open. Thank you sooo much!

Bred about 215 Fire Gems just an hour ago,  there should be a good number of green Fire Gem eggs in the AP in a day or two.

Edited by Whirlaway

Off of hand... I'd say it appears to ME that SOMEONE has been breeding mints. XD

Just now, JavaTigress said:

Off of hand... I'd say it appears to ME that SOMEONE has been breeding mints. XD

And one canopy trying to blend in!  XD

9 minutes ago, Gryphonic said:

And one canopy trying to blend in!  XD

Too bad I am locked at the moment so I can't grab a mint to find out WHO.

20 minutes ago, JavaTigress said:

Too bad I am locked at the moment so I can't grab a mint to find out WHO.

Sure you can. Click one, ignore the "limit" message, and modify the URL to say "/view/" instead of "/abandoned/". From there, you can check the parents.

It's been @FortyTwo :)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

27 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Sure you can. Click one, ignore the "limit" message, and modify the URL to say "/view/" instead of "/abandoned/". From there, you can check the parents.

It's been @FortyTwo :)

Oh, cool!

i didn't know you could do that!

Just bred all of my Fire Gems. Lots of Fire Gem eggs, some non-Fire gems, a number of refusals and no interest, but there should be a good number of Fire gems in the AP later.

Edited by Whirlaway

I saw those fire gems and grabbed a red one.

Just breed my red hoard again, watch for a flurry of reds (and a few Floret Wyverns & Freckled Dragons just to try them out) by the weekend!

1 hour ago, Barb_ said:

I saw those fire gems and grabbed a red one.

Just breed my red hoard again, watch for a flurry of reds (and a few Floret Wyverns & Freckled Dragons just to try them out) by the weekend!

Hope you like the Fire Gem then :> I'll be keeping an eye out for the Reds for sure.

I typically mass-breed my shinies (silver/gold/prizes), Znos, and Zyus whenever I can. Should be a drop of them in the AP in a few days.

I figure that hopefully those without will manage to grab some c:

Edit: apparently I did that five days ago. Time flies, wow

Edited by dark_sama

12 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

It's a wall of Mint and Magi!

I'm innocent (of the Mints)

Not quite a wall, but quite a few pygmies, drakes and two-headed breeds in the AP right now!

Someday I will have enough male Celestials to hopefully make a sizable Fire Gem wall.

Red-fins have taken over the world....

Now it's mainly Blacktips.  Mmm, salty!

22 minutes ago, Sunrunner said:

Now it's mainly Blacktips.  Mmm, salty!

*whistles innocently*

Hey, what happened to the low AP time?

Alright, then. There might be some Red-finned Tidals on the AP in two days.

mmmh - Magis are coming in in two days...