TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

Just bred all of what I call my "useful" BSA dragons. Aeons, Magi, Pinks, Purples, Whites and a few reds that missed the solstice Red mass bred event.

115 pairs with just a handful resulting in no egg. biggrin.gif

Edited by Barb_

Just dumped about 65 Stripey eggs (and 3 Golden Wyvern x Stripes) into the AP... happy hunting whenever they appear!

Did you also get any Stripeds from the newest breeds like Azures?

edit: right now there are plenty of 2nd gen purebreds of all kinds on the AP.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Did you also get any Stripeds from the newest breeds like Azures?

edit: right now there are plenty of 2nd gen purebreds of all kinds on the AP.

Nope. Almost all of my Stripes are PB, and I specialize in even-gens & checkers. I used to do a lot more mixed-breed pairings, but once I got over about 1500 dragons, I simplified my breeding a lot. biggrin.gif

Bred my Golden Wyverns today. Also all of my Hellhorse pairs except ONE gave me an egg! 

There's a wall of celestials right now. From what I've seen most, if not all of them are second-gen PBs. 

Someone's massbreedings of Bright-Breasted Wyvern helped me get both green and red Striped from BBW for a lineage idea I had :)

Now, does anyone have enough Swallowtails for an appropriate massbreeding? XD

52 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Now, does anyone have enough Swallowtails for an appropriate massbreeding? XD

19... not nearly enough for a massbreed, but I bred them anyway. :lol:

Love to do a group mass-breed of BSA dragons.  For now, I just bred all my red, 56 red eggs heading to the AP.

I think the wall of Turpentines is nice, since it's mostly 2nd gen Halloween mates, and it will bring the AP time down a bit. 

If you want to massbreed your Reds and Pinks in time for Halloween, now might be the time to do so to give people a chance to catch and raise them.

Remember that things you breed to the AP right before Halloween breeding begins will die behind the holiday egg wall. Nobody will be able to get them for more than 7 days.

i've just sent a dozen reds and some pinks to the ap. i'll do a few more reds later tonight.

There was an Undine flood a few days ago so i picked some up for a chance of an alt. 

Tada! 
https://dragcave.net/lineage/CbG3b

I'm not a big fan of 3G or more dragons but since its my first ever alt, I think I'm gonna keep it. :D Unless someone wants to bribe me with a good offer 

On 13.10.2017 at 12:48 PM, MagnusMango said:

Personally, I hate AP floods. But to each their own /shrug

Red, pinks and orange floods are nice, because plp pick them up fast. But some AP floods are just annoying, and they last forever. I just stop playing DC till they disappear, because I am not that great with catching CB eggs. Plus, if there is ONE flood say, monthly, that is ok and fine. But every few days? 

It seems that lots of plp enjoy it so let's them have their fun, it's rather harmless. If only they could pick those eggs faster...

Edited by Imogen aen Corvo

Honestly I kind of like the challenge and patience and effort it takes to grab eggs when there is a flood of a breed I don't want. It makes AP hunting more fun for me because I know that most people there are going to be snatching any non-flood-breed fast, so I have to be on my toes.

8 hours ago, Imogen aen Corvo said:

Red, pinks and orange floods are nice, because plp pick them up fast. But some AP floods are just annoying, and they last forever. I just stop playing DC till they disappear, because I am not that great with catching CB eggs. Plus, if there is ONE flood say, monthly, that is ok and fine. But every few days? 

It seems that lots of plp enjoy it so let's them have their fun, it's rather harmless. If only they could pick those eggs faster...

Harmless, yes. Still annoying though, but like I said, that's my personal opinion. 

Frankly I think we need an egg wall now with eggs that have over 6d on their timers. I enjoy them. It makes code hunting easier because they disappear slower. And you can find some great lines.

That basically means, stop breeding to the AP.

Which we should probably do soon anyway with eggs we'd like to be picked up, with the Halloween wall probably starting on Wednesday.