TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

Uh-Oh... looks like someone decided to breed some Pygmies! AP is stocked with 2nd gen Purebreds! Not a complete wall, but there's a lot. o.O

Uh-Oh... looks like someone decided to breed some Pygmies! AP is stocked with 2nd gen Purebreds! Not a complete wall, but there's a lot. o.O

I'm seeing it too--looks like kitsune93 is the breeder. :3

There was a wall of 2nd gen Seragammas before the pygmies (I snagged 4 for my slowly growing baby army). Personally, I love it when a wall of commons that I need comes up. It wouldn't be too bad if someone organized a wall of uncommons- say, nebulas, reds, pinks.. I like to throw a BSA into the AP every so often.

There was a wall of 2nd gen Seragammas before the pygmies (I snagged 4 for my slowly growing baby army).

OOOO: I wonder if they were mine! Or at least some of them. Not every Seragamma I bred was 2G but a lot were!

I'm seeing it too--looks like kitsune93 is the breeder. :3

I have a lot of cb pygmies because of an on going project to get a high gen pb pygmy.

I'll be up to gen 6 soon if breeding and gendering go right (which they never do >.>)

I usually breed to auto-abandon some metals but never breed commons tongue.gif

I have a lot of cb pygmies because of an on going project to get a high gen pb pygmy.

I'll be up to gen 6 soon if breeding and gendering go right (which they never do >.>)

Got enough pinks for influencing?

I know Fiona said it was bad..

But these AP walls seem cool as heck! xd.png

I agree, often the "walls" contain some awesome lineages if you bother to go through the eggs.

I don't breed any walls simply because I don't have that many of any specific breed. I breed most of my dragons to the AP but since they're all different types they don't make such an impressive display.

I would love to get to a point where I have like 20 generations worth of stairstep Nhiostrife, Trihorn, or NhioxTri pairings...

And just breed them all!!!

Although people would probably be pretty ticked since Trihorns are pretty common nowadays. xd.png

OOOO: I wonder if they were mine! Or at least some of them. Not every Seragamma I bred was 2G but a lot were!

I just checked, they were yours :3 Thank you!

Im thinking to breed my Royal blues one of this days.

Yes, all 600+

Edited by Shirubia

The wall of Purple Dorsals in the AP is absolutely astounding right now. I've never been witness to such an occurance. Every single egg is a Dorsal...

Edited by Absyrtus

The wall of Purple Dorsals in the AP is absolutely astounding right now. I've never been witness to such an occurance. Every single egg is a Dorsal...

If you're participating in the Holly Contest, now's a great time to grab some low time purple dorsals!

ive been line checking them pretty much every one has hollywish as part of their parents name

Just saw this Dorsal wall as well and even did a screenshot, since that's basically my first occurrence of this fenomenon tbf biggrin.gif

user posted image

If I had more room, I'd catch/hatch/abandon. But I don't think I'd make much of a dent with only one free eggslot. rolleyes.gif

ive found a couple 2G's that are PB =P

I just found one! It was hidden somewhere in the middle of the wall xd.png

The Holly Contest is an experiment to raise as many of a specific common as possible in exchange for a Holly Dragon. It's been known to turn commons into uncommons and such.

(Watch me get ninja'ed. Watch me get ninja'ed..)

ETA: I didn't get Ninja'ed!!

Edited by Jumbofluff