Tmi489

Forcing: yay or Nay?

Would You Force Your Eggs?  

115 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nay.

I Feel bad enough if a bite or something like that fails. I prefer to incubate.

With the Undine release, I tried Earthquake for the first time - being fairly unconscious about the fatality aspects. I really REALLY lucked out and hatched four of my new eggs, no deaths and no escapees. Now that I realize what could happen, I'll probably never do it again. But I have, and it was successful, so there's always that.

I tried earthquake once (well.. Twice, nothing happened the first time) and it killed one of my eggs. I'm not gonna try that again. And killing it when it's just about to hatch because it might make it hatch faster seems very risky to me, so I wouldn't do it.

My sister and I were curious about the earthquake action, so she used it a couple of times, but nothing happened. I never use it on my scroll since I hate killing dragons, and I also wouldn't want to see my hatchlings run away. Nobody forced me to be born before I was meant to, so why should I do that?

And about killing, when I saw the message that my sister got after she tried to get a zombie this Halloween I literally cried. I never wanted to do it, now I want it even less.

As for killing to make an egg hatch faster, I don't even know how that works. xd.png

Edited by *Silver Fox*