TJ09

2014-09-20 - September Release

Oh dear God those adults are GORGEOUS. The red ones are my faves!

And darn it, TJ, you (accidentally) got us all excited for dimorphism. Xl Shame! (jk)

I have no trouble telling the colors apart. The orange and red are distinctly, well, orange and red.

(plus the reds have sketchy-looking markings on their wings)

Edited by Silverlight138

After staring at the pinks for a long time, I've decided that they're my favourite. The darker areas look so amazing on it, there's no way I could just look at it and say "average dragon".

Like many others, extremely glad that the adults' colours are very differentiated.

Huzzah for falsely attributing malicious intent with no backing evidence or proof.

It was just an oversight.

You don't have to lie, you know. Everybody by now knows you did it because you like Nine so much.

It's okay to admit it; I like Nine too. I think every release should have Nine in it.

*Happy dance as s2 hatchies appear on my scroll*

I think the first order of business will be breeding pure CB pairs and freezing the s2 offspring. I'm seriously in love with these spirtes.

And immediately all the Homestucks choose every single possible name involving Terezi and Pyralspite for their dragons.

Me included. :3

Had the hardest time finding one that wasn't taken. xd.png

Edited by zaverxi

Is it me or they are not common to find? I have been having troble getting them. Most be because they are very nice! wink.gif

You know the more I look at these, the more I love them. The pose is great and dynamic, I love the tail, and the style is very appealing.

I want an army.

This would happen the week I have a crazy work schedule. I am off (belatedly) to join the hunt!

They look great! smile.gif

Thank you TCA, your dragons are colorful and well drawn. I like them all equally!

And immediately all the Homestucks choose every single possible name involving Terezi and Pyralspite for their dragons.

Me included. :3

Had the hardest time finding one that wasn't taken. xd.png

There sure are a lot taken! A lot of names in Terezi's accent are taken too, but I pulled this one off. biggrin.gif

oh, a surprise release?

From last release with the Undines:

This month marks the end of consistent beginning-of-the-month releases. While knowing when to look is nice, it also seems to have become a bit stale. Future releases will (very likely) still be on weekends, but may be scattered throughout the month.

So yes, all releases other than holiday ones are going to be unscheduled (surprise) releases.