TJ09

2014-09-20 - September Release

Just waiting for some eggs to hatch in a few minutes and I'll be ready to catch! biggrin.gif

On my scroll they sort between Seawyrms and Reds... I wonder what they'll be called. And they can be bitten, so normal dragons this month. :3

I just love the alpine egg's color. Might need a ton of them.

I just love all the eggs' colors.

6 eggs for me biggrin.gif

I just need to trade the extra one I got from the alpine for one from the volcano to have a pair from each biome

Ah, new release. I have room for one of each colour. smile.gif Can't wait for all the posts about "Nine eggs!1!1!!1 What does that meaaaaaan! I dun' understaaaaand!" rolleyes.gif

Ooooo they're pretty

Got one!

They kind of remind me of pills for some reason... Not sure I'll be able to look at them the same way now tongue.gif

Edited by Angelina Gienah

Wow, they go quickly! One moment, there are eggs, and ten seconds later, empty biome. xd.png

The eggs look amazing! Kudos to the Spriters, very well done. happy.gif Can't wait to catch some of these beauties.

Yay, pretty new eggs! xd.png So glad I emptied my scroll, just in case...

Thanks TJ and spriters!

Edit: I'm gessing these are in the Alpine, Coast and Volcano?

Edited by Aleoleo

Gah! I got really lucky! I was egg locked just a handful of days ago and considered breeding for more lineage projects! Glad I didn't |D

New release today! I had a feeling. biggrin.gif

These are some nice-looking eggs. Gonna get my mitts on a bunch of 'em...

ETA: Adjusting to a new mouse is gonna make this REAL fun.

Edited by LibbyLishly

Holy cow it's 2 am here, glad I didn't go to bed!

lol one of the eggs I caught had the code bEdtm. xd.png

Ah, new release. I have room for one of each colour. smile.gif Can't wait for all the posts about "Nine eggs!1!1!!1 What does that meaaaaaan! I dun' understaaaaand!" rolleyes.gif

YES. It'll be quite amusing.

Two adults, one hatchling, 3 eggs.

Then multiply by three for the other egg designs, and 9 eggs.

Wooo! So wasn't expecting new eggs! Thank goodness I have 5 slots at least. Grabbed a coastal and an Alpine so far. Very pretty!

I had no clue there were eggs release today till i was looking at trades and someone asked for September cb eggs xP

except the problem is the ap is flooded at the moment so the caves wont show o.o

Wow, they go quickly! One moment, there are eggs, and ten seconds later, empty biome.

I know, right?

I think I might know what they're called, and I just nabbed a Alpine egg. <3 Love their looks, spriter(s)

I had no clue there were eggs release today till i was looking at trades and someone asked for September cb eggs xP

except the problem is the ap is flooded at the moment so the caves wont show o.o

Well none of those eggs will even be available until 6 Cave Time.

Yup, I was fooled by a weird release time. Still managed to snag one egg during one of the five minute drops.

ETA: I know have one of each.

Edited by casprrr

YES. It'll be quite amusing.

Two adults, one hatchling, 3 eggs.

Then multiply by three for the other egg designs, and 9 eggs.

Ayup! tongue.gif Somehow this is terribly complicated, though.

Man, I really gotta stop reading the forums when an drop's happening, I keep missing them. rolleyes.gif