TJ09

2014-09-20 - September Release

Snagged a Coast one and was like blink.gif and then dashed here. xd.png

I was in Volcano, but it was the same thing for me. Thanks TJ.

YAY!I managed to snag two of each so I've happily got m pairs...just wish I had more than a lone male pink to use the Influence BSA so that I could have a male and female of each but since that's not the case I'm just gonna cross my fingers and hope that I manage to get mate able pair of each.*snickers*

oh, thanks for the new eggs! biggrin.gif

*rushes off to make space on her crowded scroll*

Oh I'm just waiting for my eggs to hatch so I can collect more! If all the stages are as great as the eggs, this dragon will be so pretty...

Classic me being pretty much locked. But wow, those sprites are top notch! They look like hard candies xd.png

Asljfldkjf, why three types to collect?? I have two Black Teas hatching in 5 hours and 12 hours, respectively, but now I have to decide whether to drop those or not once I lock the rest of my slots with new eggs. :/ LOL, thanks anyway TJ! I felt like something was going to happen this weekend.

I accidentally caught 3 from the Alpine when I only wanted 2, dang it.

Volcano.

Thanks! I figured as much after seeing some posts in here, but now they're getting trickier to catch... pity, they're the prettiest shade.

Thanks! I figured as much after seeing some posts in here, but now they're getting trickier to catch... pity, they're the prettiest shade.

I know... Their shade of purplish-red is amazing...

Gosh whoever sprited these eggs, come and show yourself so I can thank you!

They look like gems! I knew something was up! Excited! Ty Tj and spriters!

Noticed the biomes were empty and came to check... yep release!

These look awesome, hopefully the hatchlings will be as great as the eggs.

Got one of all three in one cycle, that's a first for me.

Great work spriter(s)!

Oh, snap! I just finished posting about how I predicted we'll get these next week! Too bad I'm locked with dead eggs right now.

Awesome, a new release! biggrin.gif Got 2 from Alpine, now just need the other ones ^^; The eggs kind of remind me of gems! *continues hunting*

I know... Their shade of purplish-red is amazing...

Gosh whoever sprited these eggs, come and show yourself so I can thank you!

Those would be the ones I somewhat incorrectly referred to as dark red in my first post, but I agree, they definitely have some lovely purple in them. All three colours are gorgeous; can't wait to see what they'll become! :3

And now I caught one of the red ones, yay! I think I'll try to get three in this colour, it is just so pretty. <3

After being quite inactive for the last weeks, I just visited the forums to see if anything had happened - about ten minutes after TJ posted this topic. tongue.gif Well, it's good to have an (almost) empty scroll. :>

Those would be the ones I somewhat incorrectly referred to as dark red in my first post, but I agree, they definitely have some lovely purple in them. All three colours are gorgeous; can't wait to see what they'll become! :3

And now I caught one of the red ones, yay! I think I'll try to get three in this colour, it is just so pretty. <3

I think I'll try to get twenty in every color...

If it was possible to freeze eggs I would totally freeze these.

I caught two eggs from the coast. biggrin.gif I'm so happy I kept my scroll open for the release! Thanks, TJ and Spriter(s) for the new eggs! happy.gif

Can't wait to grab one! biggrin.gif (And, like a fool, I just noticed the new release after grabbing a bunch of AP eggs. x.x)

Oh man. 9 sprites. I guess I won't be freezing for a while.