les-gateaux

Zodiac Academy

Deciding to ignore Rhys’ comment, Luke poked his head out of the door to see what all the commotion was about. Jeez, it’s not even lunch time and people are already making so much ruckus on the first day back of school. Well, Luke couldn’t talk since he was practically having a little fit when he found out he was rooming with Rhys, but you get my point. Back to the current situation at hand, Luke was turning his head and looking down both ends of the hallway. It looked to him like no one was there but the discarded door on the floor told him something wasn’t right.

“Hey Hozuki, Rhys, I think someone else is here besides us.” he stated to the other boys.

Luke walked out of his room and calmly walked down the corridor, not caring if Hozuki or Rhys were following him. As he casually stepped over the abandoned door he came across two, no three people. One of them was lying on a bed which he instantly recognised as Kasper, the other two, however, still had their backs turned towards him so he couldn’t make out who the two strangers were. Maybe they’re new Zodiacs coming to enrol at the academy or they could just be a bunch of hooligans that have nothing better to do than break into a top security school and terrorize a student.

“Hey Kaspy, it’s nice to see you!” piped Luke, trying to get on the Scorpio’s nerves with the newly invented nickname he just came up with.

“And who might you two be?” asked the Leo as he observed the two newcomers.

Yumeko heard Hajime snort behind her and she let out an irritable sigh, using the heel of her high-heeled shoes to stomp on his foot. He showed no outward sign of pain except to glare at her. How he did that was a complete mystery to her, but she was just thankful that he didn't interrupt their conversation and begin threatening the younger boy. She put on a strained smile. This was what she meant by damage control.

"Of course. I am Yumeko Natsume and barbarian over there," she shot a glare at at said barbarian, "is my fool of a brother, Hajime Natsume. We're teachers for the following school year." She paused and, when Hajime did nothing but look around, she huffed, deciding to ignore him and continue her conversation with the student. However, she was interrupted before she could begin by another student.

Hajime, being Hajime, turned and glared at the student, his lip curling in annoyance. "I'm out of here. I hate crowds..." he muttered, pushing past Luke and walking down the corridor.

Yumeko tutted at Hajime's behavior disapprovingly before looking at Luke, smiling. "Are you alright? I'm sorry for my brother's rudeness. He's... Well, he's like that all the time... Just ignore him. I'm Yumeko Natsume and my brother is called Hajime," she told the younger boy.

Hozuki paled slightly as he looked down the hallway and saw Hajime coming out of his room. He quickly hid back into the room and sighed. He wasn't going out there.

Rhys had stayed with Hozuki when Luke went over to investigate, not wanting to follow the Leo. He had no need in going over anyway; he could hear everything. He heard a feminine voice, which was surprising to hear in the boy's dorm. The Aquarian tried to listen a little more carefully and something caught his attention. ... Teachers for the following year? He thought, wondering why new teachers were in the Zodiac dorm. Right after, a certain name also perked his interest. Natsume? Where have I...

Then it clicked. He turned towards Hozuki, who had suddenly decided to hide in the room. It was odd, but it confirmed his suspicions. "Claude, do you know who they are?" He asked in a loud whisper, not wanting the teacher who left to see them. He wasn't 100% sure if Hozuki's last name was Natsume — he was never good at remembering those things — but he knew it sounded similar at least. It could also be some weird coincidence, but he was curious so he needed to ask.

Luke glared at the male as he roughly pushed past him, “Hey, what’s your problem?!” shouted the irritated blonde at the retreating figure, “Tch, people these days.” grumbled Luke as he turned his attention back onto the female who had a bright smile on her face.

"Are you alright? I'm sorry for my brother's rudeness. He's... Well, he's like that all the time... Just ignore him. I'm Yumeko Natsume and my brother is called Hajime.” she said in an apologetic tone.

Well at least someone here has some manners, unlike that…that rude ruffian back there. Wait…did she just say Natsume? Isn’t that Hozuki’s last name? They might be his older brother and sister, they certainly do look alike in some ways.

“Natsume, huh? Are you perhaps a relative of Hozuki Natsume?” asked Luke with a small smirk on his face, completely forgetting that Kasper was in the room with them.

As Luke studied the woman in front of him he couldn’t help but notice how beautiful she looked, with those perfect golden eyes and brown hair that seemed to fall perfectly around her face. Luke usually didn’t go for older woman, preferring to stick with girls younger than him but if he was older then maybe, just maybe he would’ve tried to seduce her.

Shaking his head to get rid of his daydreaming, Luke was still inquisitive on why the two of them were here not being present to hear that they were going to be teachers, “So, I’m still curious in why you would wish to come to this school. Do you need to see anyone? I could show you around if you’d like.” said the Leo in the most well-mannered way he could.

"Of course. I am Yumeko Natsume and barbarian over there, ... is my fool of a brother, Hajime Natsume. We're teachers for the following school year." [/quote

Kasper took note of their name's but continued to remain silent, still waiting for the reason as to why it was so important that they come here at this time. Regardless of their positions as teachers of the school, it was still awkward to have them personally come to the dorm rooms and address the students, much less do so on the first day of the new semester. His answer to the pair of them being here was put on hold as the familiar voice of Luke bellowed from the dorm hallway.

“Hey Kaspy, it’s nice to see you!”

Kasper rolled his eyes at Luke's childish attempt at trying to rile him up and even took note of the hint of sarcasm in his voice. Given their relationship the previous year, Kasper knew all to well that there was no truth in Luke's words. Aside from the eye rolling, Kasper ignored the new unwanted presence now in his dorm room. Before being able to question Yumeko further, the brute turned to leave muttering something that Kasper barely made out, pushing past Luke; whose response drew a small barely perceivable smile from Kasper's face.

When Luke questioned about their relationship to Hozuki, it all clicked. He turned to scan the items he earlier thought looked familiar and remembered where he saw them. They belonged to his former room mate Hozuki and if he recalled correctly Hozuki was of Japanese descent. Having barely conversed with Hozuki during the last year, Kasper had long forgotten the boys last name, only referring to him as Hozuki on the rare occassions he needed to but did recall it started with an 'N'. It wouldn't be too far-fetched if they really were his older brother and sister.

Hozuki sighed a little. This was a nightmare come true. "Yes, yes I do know who they are. My older siblings, Yumeko and Hajime, I had suspected that they might be teaching this year..." He said, confirming the other's suspicions. Muttering, he added, "Otherwise there'd be no reason to mention how he had shattered the bones of his opponent's arm in that Karate match with said opponent just happening to be our PE teacher." He poked his phone out the doorway, eyes widening as he saw his brother coming in the direction of the room. Frantic, he turned to Rhys and mustered up the most watery pair of puppy eyes he could manage. "Please, hide me," he said, sounding positively pitiful. "If you do," he added for motivation. "I'll even delete that photo on my phone of the time that senior pushed you into Luke, causing you to accidentally kiss him at the Christmas Party last year." Not that the other knew he had taken such a photo or that it was planned out and done on purpose, by yours truly, of course. The other didn't know that Hozuki made backup files of all his blackmail material, either. Then again, he didn't need to know.

((I hope you're okay with this, LG, Numbers, if I can call you two that))

Yumeko's smile became significantly warmer with the mention of her darling baby brother (who was not and will never be anything that Hajime wants him to be). "Oh, yes, I'm Hozuki's older sister. We, as in Hajime and I, are here to see Hozuki," she answered, "We are teaching here this year, but we want to see him before school officially starts."

Rhys's face turned a brilliant shade of red when Hozuki mentioned last year's Christmas party. The Aquarian had almost completely forgotten about that unpleasant experience and was planning on keeping it that way, so when Hozuki said he had gotten a picture.... Well, he was pretty annoyed and slightly embarrassed. But he should have expected that he would have gotten a picture; the Sagittarian was always finding something to take a picture of.

"Of course you got a picture..." Rhys let out a sigh, forcing himself to just get over it because there wasn't much time left before Hozuki's brother would be at their dorm. "I haven't put anything in my closet so you can hide in there. Just don't make any noise and you should be fine." He said in a hushed voice, pointing to the empty wooden closet in his side of the shared dorm. "But you better make sure to delete that picture. Seriously..." The air sign warned, just to remind Hozuki, as he heard the footsteps getting closer.

((Again, sorry it's short! I'll type a longer post next time when I'm home!))

They’re Hozuki’s sister and brother? Seems legit. Luke immediately disliked Hajime, for obvious reasons, but Yumeko was so nice and charming, how on earth are they even related?

“So you’re going to be a teacher? That’s so wonderful, I can’t wait for your classes! Oh, I haven’t actually introduced myself yet, have I?” Luke then stuck out his hand for Yumeko to shake, “I’m Luke, Luke Raion, and the greatest and best Zodiac in the world. I utilize the element of fire, weakness is water and my long-time nemesis is Rhys Kugeimea.” finished Luke with that annoying smirk on his face, well annoying to some people.

He then remembered the main reason why the two teachers were here in the first place, to visit Hozuki. Gosh, Hozuki’s one lucky kid being able to see his family every day. I would like die to make that come true for me. Well maybe not die, I would probably sacrifice my cake fiestas to only one a month.

Luke’s cake fiestas is when he goes out and buys tones of cakes, muffins, savoury sweets and other desert like foods, and secretly stays up until 2 O’ clock in the morning eating all the scrumptious food he bought earlier on in the day. He currently has two cake fiestas every fortnight, one in the first week and another in the second.

“You know, if you wanted to see Hozuki then I can show you where he is. He’s chillin’ out in dorm number one with Rhys right now, probably talking about random stuff that doesn’t need to be talked about.”

((Hozuki: Oh no... Oh dear god, no...))

Hozuki gave Rhys a brilliant grin that lit up his face. It was different from the usual fox-smiles he would wear like a mask and the knowing smirks when he had gotten good blackmail material. There was much more emotion involved in this grin. He quickly darted to the closet and opened the door, stepping in. Before he closed the door though, he paused. "By the way, don't trust my sister. She seems nice, but she's a sadist at heart," he told the other, expression dead serious, before closing the door. Not ten seconds later, Hajime appeared in the doorway, the door having been left open by Hozuki. He looked around and scowled, not seeing Hozuki and not acknowledging Rhys. He leaned back against the doorway and directed a glare in the direction he came from at his sister who was obviously taking her sweet time. "Hurry up! What's taking you so long?" He called.

Yumeko took Luke's hand and shook it. "It's a pleasure to meet you," she said politely, eyes showing some amusement. How intriguing. Was thus one of Hozuki's friends? Her eyes lit up at the other's offer. "I would like that very much," she replied, ignoring Hajime's shout.

Rhys was taken aback at the quick changes in emotions Hozuki had just gone through, especially that last one. Rhys honestly had never seen him actually smile, let alone at him. Even though they did get along and the Aquarian considered him a friend, Rhys only saw the devious expressions Hozuki always seemed to be showing on his face. But there wasn't enough time to think about that.

Rhys nodded at Hozuki's words of advise before the other closed the closet door. He was sort of getting a little nervous about just who his siblings were.

Rhys heard the footsteps almost at their doorway, so he quickly busied himself with taking some of his things out of his suitcase to put away. He heard the footsteps stop, which made him turn his head to see why. The air sign saw what he assumed to be Hozuki's older brother at his doorway. He had an urge to ask him what his deal was, even though he knew very well what he was looking for, but wasn't sure if it was the best idea.

The man suddenly yelled something down the hall that Rhys couldn't understand. Rhys winced and covered his ears; he was loud. The Aquarian wanted to say something to him, but still wasn't sure what would happen if he did. He contemplated on what to do for a good ten seconds before deciding that he would wait.

Bla, bla, bla, bla, bla

The words that Hajime just spoke of seemed to go in one ear and out the other in Luke’s perspective. Was he speaking in Japanese? It sure sounded like it but either way, Luke didn’t really care much. Japanese was just another language in this wide and diverse world that he lives in.

“It sounds like your brother wants you.” said Luke to Yumeko, “Anyway, let’s go!”

He walked out of the door, not caring if Kasper followed them or not. Once Luke arrived at his destination he saw Hajime blocking the doorway. Gosh, that man has no respect what so ever. Luke gazed up at the other with narrowed eyes. The scar on his face didn’t resolve the fact that the Leo still thought of him as a big ugly thug.

“Um…hey. Could you please move? I don’t know if you speak English or not, I’ve never actually heard you say something in English but you seem intelligent enough to understand what I want.” asked Luke in the most mocking way he could.

It is true though, he’s never actually seen Hajime speak a single word in English before. For all he knows, scar face here could only just speak Japanese.

Luke was still glaring at Hajime but out of his peripheral vision he could see Rhys unpacking all of his belongings. That’s right, he’s got to do that as well, something that he can’t wait for (sense the sarcasm). As he looked at the dorm, Luke realised something was missing. Where was Hozuki?

Edited by 0023567467

The girl was breathless as she got up by herself, denying help from the zodiac who shoved her hands into her pockets. It was just a little trip, so Eirwen didn't understand why the brightly dressed girl was breathing so hard. To the observing girl, Eirwen thought the new girl was making a big deal out of nothing. Was she trying to get the two zodiacs to feel sorry for her?

Her voice was soft and contained a lot of heavy breathing as she apologized for tripping and greeted both the other zodiac and Eirwen. The zodiac- the Capricorn who's name was Kath was all friendly introducing herself to the new girl and offering to show her around.

Eirwen took that as a cue to not intervene in this new blossoming friendship. Indifferent to the situation and the two girls she returned to her drawing.

Edited by Lilraaos

Kasper rolled his eyes before returning his earphones to his ears and playing his music. The first day was all about getting accustomed to their new surroundings and that was what Kasper had in mind. Watching some hormonal teenager hit on an older lady was not a part of his daily plans nor was it a 'spontaneous' event that would draw even the faintest of interest from the Scorpion zodiac. Luke's playboy gimmick was the equivalent of a news report on a bar of soap, disinteresting, unwanted and down right pathetic. With Yumeko confirming her relationship to Hozuki, there was nothing else Kasper wanted or needed from the teacher and thus was hardly taken aback when she left with Luke.

The only annoyance about the situation now was that the pair of them had forgotten resolve the issue with the open door.

Show me around, huh? Temperance totally wouldn't mind, but at the same time she was trying to do things without help. Shaking her head she replied, "No thanks, I'll find my way around myself."

She felt sort of bad for saying no when she really could use the help, but she was used to stuff just kind of working out for her without much effort and finally had a chance to show she could do things herself. She wasn't accepting help for anyone unless she really, really needed it. She would be totally fine. No need for help from Kath

Temperance's face suddenly proceeded to turn something between puzzled and curious. "Kath is a weird name." She said offhandedly and without too much thought. Paying it no more mind, she returned her attention to the first girl, who had gone back to drawing. "So what's your name?" She asked.

It seemed totally rude for Temperance and Kath to sit here and talk over the girl's head like she wasn't there, even if the girl herself didn't seem to mind. She was tempted to try to sneak a peek at the girl's sketchbook and see what she was drawing, but decided that she would probably end up falling again or something if she did, and that would be totally bad. Besides, she was trying really hard not to be rude

Hajime looked down at Luke lazily and gave a sharp grin that spoke nothing of warmth or comfort. "My," he drawled, English almost perfectly in an British accent, "you sound almost as scathing as Yumeko on a bad day. Luckily for you, I can assure you that my English is perfect."

"Etre poli, imbécile," Yumeko scolded half-heartedly. It wasn't like the other would listen to anything she said, especially when she used French. The three of them, Hozuki, Hajime and Yumeko had been forced to learn at least three languages by their mother. Hajime adamantly refused to do so and stuck with British English (their mother said something about it sounding cute) and Japanese, Yumeko had taken an instant liking to French and Latin, and Hozuki had reluctantly learned Chinese (seeing as it was the most similar to his beloved Japanese). She honestly couldn't believe how talkative she had been today. Her annoyance was rising with every minute she spent in Hajime's presence.

"So," Hajime continued monotonously, ignoring Yumeko, "do you know where our dear younger brother is?"

In the closet, Hozuki hoped to god that Luke wouldn't see him and that Rhys wouldn't sell him out.

((Etre poli, imbécile - Be polite, imbecile in French))

Edited by SoiledLove

((Incoming long post.))

A new year meant more people. With her luggage slung over her shoulder in a hockey bag, Aria twirled her room key in her free hand as she made her way to the female dorms, humming a happy tune. It was her second year in the Academy and she had to admit it was more fun than regular public school. First off, there were people who could actually match her power in intramural sports -- though she was banned from playing outdoor soccer after she literally knocked the ball out of the park with a headbutt that one time… One time! Second, all of her fellow Zodiacs she knew were pretty quirky individuals, though she hadn't particularly gotten along with her last roommate. Last year, she avoided her by simply dodging the dorms and coming back late at night. Hopefully this time around she was to be paired with someone more tolerant of her… active lifestyle.

Aria unlocked the door with her key and kicked it open with an exaggerated motion. "Gooooood morning, new roommate!" she shouted.

Except her roommate wasn't in the room. Her side seemed untouched, as if she hadn't visited the room yet. How rude -- though it was still extremely early, she realized as an afterthought. Aria threw her bag to the floor for a moment to stretch her shoulder, sore from carrying her luggage all morning when she went to fetch the room assignments. She then took the bag, unzipped and turned it upside-down. Her clothes were unceremoniously dumped onto the bed, some items spilling out and tumbling over onto the ground. As a person who didn't care about the state of the room as long as she could still hop through it to get from the door to the bed, she decided that she would sort it all later.

The Italian crossed her arms and nodded to herself, satisfied with the state of the heap. Hopefully her roommate wouldn't mind the mess too much. (The last one sure did.) Now that she considered herself unpacked, Aria regretfully found herself idling, not sure what to do any more. School didn't begin until tomorrow. Today, everyone was just moving in -- meaning that there would be people around. Some new and some old, she figured. Might as well catch up.

She heard some commotion -- shouting in both english and a foreign language -- as she was exiting the girls' dorms. It seemed like it was coming from the boys' dorm right across the walkway and sounded like they were having a blast. Normally, it would be in bad taste to have a girl visit the boys or vice-versa, but Aria was not particularly a strict follower of rules and regulations. With the amount of trouble she got into on a regular basis, the junior was not unfamiliar with the Dean. One more little infraction wouldn't hurt.

Trying to be as sneaky as a Fire sign could be (in other words, not very), Aria tip-toed down the boys' quarters. She raised an eyebrow at the open room and broken door and Kasper simply minding his own business within, but hurried past so he wouldn't see her. The gathering around the next room included some older adults who seemed extremely out of place to the zodiac -- perhaps they were on a visit of some sort? Then there was gold-haired Luke (who she was on surprisingly good terms with, having played with an against him on the basketball team) and chill guy Rhys (who she would still and always call 'Rice').

"I couldn't help but interrupt you, madame," Aria butt in. These two older students (or whatever they were) seemed to be the ones antagonizing her classmates -- well, mostly the young man. Aria almost always sided with Luke, anyway. "But talking about y'all being polite in your terribly loud multilingual party, ma, che sei grullo? I'm not even an air sign and I could hear y'all from across the dorm!"

((There, the offending was part removed. Sorry.

In addition, that bit in italian roughly translates to "But, how stupid are you?" or "Are you crazy?"))

Edited by TehUltimateMage

"No thanks, I'll find my way around myself." Temperance said, "Kath is a weird name." Then she turned to the drawing girl who pretty much had excluded herself from the conversation.

Kath couldn't help but take a huge hit to her ego and confidence. Dammit, she had thought that she gotten over such things, so she resorted to her old default behavior - escape.

Kath shrugged. "I personally like my name, it's short for Kathleen," she said in a light, nonchalant tone, "I've got some unpacking to do, so if you need help with anything, feel free to ask. I'm in dorm three,"

The Capricorn turned her back and walked away, trying to keep her gait as carefree as possible. Get over yourself, you censorkip.gif ing idiot! she yelled at herself. Without thinking where she was going, she headed back to the dorms.

The ruckus in the boys' dorms had gone down a little when she got back and so had Kath's internal turmoil. Although it sounded more people had joined in which usually meant that Kath would have gone and seen what it was all about but this time she crept back to her room, trying to cause as little noise as possible.

Good job, you idiot, you messed up again and made yourself look like a complete jerk, she congratulated herself sarcastically when she was alone in her room. So she did what always made her relax: buried herself in her laptop.

((Despite her chill appearance, Kath has self-esteem problems. tongue.gif ))

Edited by LwyllasLaVey

Out of the corner of her eye, Eirwen could see Temperance say something to Kath. She was vaguely aware of Kath saying something back and then skipping off without Temperance. While this happened Eirwen lightly sketched the outline of the trunk of the tree. She had just finished the outline of the fluffy mass of cherry blossom flowers before she realized she was being talked to.

"My name is Eirwen." Eirwen finally responded, her voice was not warm and friendly, yet it was not cold and unwelcoming. It was just distant, cool and a bit reserved. She placed her sketchbook face down on her lap, respectfully showing Temperance that she had the other girl's full attention.

Kath groaned loudly when her laptop started updating very slowly as she opened it. I really need get a new one, she thought to herself and set her computer aside. Since her last human interaction hadn't gone over too well, she decided to give it another go.

The door to the boys' dorm was open so Kath just let herself in. There already seemed to be property damage done, despite it literally being day one. Several people stood in the hallway.

"But talking about y'all being polite in your terribly loud multilingual party, ma, che sei grullo? I'm not even an air sign and I could hear y'all from across the dorm!" the bright-haired girl said. She could have as well have had a neon sign FIRE ZODIAC pointing at her.

"Multilingual party? I know a few words of Spanish if that helps," Kath said, "And why are you all yelling? Are there bees? There better not be bees,"

"My, you sound almost as scathing as Yumeko on a bad day. Luckily for you, I can assure you that my English is perfect."

Luke glared at Hajime, liking him less and less by the minute, “I never implied that you couldn’t speak English but it’s nice to know that you can.”

Who knew Hozuki had such an annoying brother? Luke promptly decided to place Hajime 3rd on his top ten nemesis list, Rhys and Kasper being at the top.

Yumeko then said something in French to her brother, the fire Zodiac had question marks swimming around his head, having no idea what the brown haired girl uttered. Luke was never good at learning languages, never has but hopefully never will be. He’s been trying to improve on his foreign tongues but has only been able to memorize some words in Greek.

Hozuki’s older brother then cut off Luke’s line of thought by asking him if he knew where his younger bro was. Just as he was about to reply to the question, Aria, another fellow fire sign, decided to stick her nose into the ‘friendly’ conversation that was going on. Luke suddenly brightened up at the sight of the Italian girl.

“Aria!” cried Luke while slinging his arm around her shoulders in a carefree way, “It’s so nice to see you after such a long time. Maybe after this we could grab a bite at a local restaurant or perhaps go skydiving together?” he said in a sweet tone while holding out a red rose that somehow materialized out of nowhere, completely forgetting about the whole looking for Hozuki incident.

Luke seemed to get along with the Arian quite well considering that they share a lot of the same hobbies and other stuff. Sure she was sometimes aggressive and rash but who doesn’t love that in a person?

While Luke still had his arm around Aria, another girl that was probably around 16, casually walked into the boys dorm, ignoring the fact that it specifically said ‘boys’ on the door. First Aria and now this chick? Anymore and why don’t we just let the girls sleep here?

"Multilingual party? I know a few words of Spanish if that helps," said the new girl, "And why are you all yelling? Are there bees? There better not be bees."

Luke stared blankly at the dark haired newcomer. His first impression of her was that she was…weird. Somewhere at the back of his mind, Luke knew her from somewhere before, but he couldn’t put a finger to it.

“Er…excuse me for asking but who are you again, do I know you? Are you new to this school?” asked Luke, forgetting about that she was Kathleen Darby and was an earth Zodiac.

Edited by 0023567467

"I see you're just prowlin' around as always," Aria taunted, pushing aside Luke's rose with the back of one hand. She remembered the first time he hit on her like it happened just yesterday, and his subsequent embarrassment when he realized she was immune to his womanizing charms -- because she herself was a kind of modern-day Casanova. Despite that, they seemed to get along like the best of platonic friends. Maybe it had something to do with their compatible signs, but they were always up for doing crazy stunts together. "I was thinking something more along the lines of bungee jumping," she said excitedly, "but skydiving sounds coolio!"

She was about to go off on a tangent about extreme (ExTREME!) sports, if she weren't interrupted by a certain someone who decided to barge into the conversation. (Aria cleverly ignored the fact that she herself had barged into what appeared to be a passionate search for a long lost brother or something or other.) Her mood was dampened instantly when she saw her face.

"Look who it is," the fire Zodiac sneered, "Goat gal Kath." The words came out extremely condescending, like a popular girl talking to a nobody. This girl, the Earth Zodiac, used to be her roommate last year and despite their guardian's similarities, the two girls locked horns more often than they got along. Aria tended to avoid her unless she came looking for trouble, like right now. "The only bees here are the bees in your brain."

This day was becoming increasingly frustration for Kath. First that thing with Temperance; Kath was sure the girl hadn't meant that and she had just overreacted and now this.

Kath pushed down an impulse to back away from Aria. She wasn't going to give an inch to that bully this year. She wasn't going to give her that satifaction. There was one thing Kath had become to really have and that was bullies.

She straightened up and didn't even look at Aria, pretending she wasn't even there.

"Name's Kath, short for Kathleen," she told Luke and gestured at the broken door, "Why is there property damage already?"

Luke pouted as Aria didn’t accept his little ‘token of friendship’. What a bummer, Aria was one of the few girls who had ever rejected him, not that she had done it countless of times but it still hurt! He started to get a depressed aura around him as he quietly sulked in his little ‘emo corner’. How does the other fire sign always manage to knock down that large ego of his? Despite Aria’s nature towards Luke, they always got along and hardly ever disagreed on what the other said.

Getting over his trifling moping, Luke got up with sparkling eyes, “Skydiving? I haven’t done that in such a looong time!” he enthused.

Just as he was going to ramble on about Skydiving, Goat Gal Kath (well that’s what Aria calls her) cut him off, “Name's Kath, short for Kathleen. Why is there property damage already?"

Kath, that name ringed a bell somewhere in his mind. Meh, she mustn’t have been important anyway if Luke couldn’t remember her. Considering what Aria said earlier, this Kath girl is probably a Zodiac, the Capricorn one. Luke was positive that there had been an Earth Zodiac like this one last year…ARRGHH! He hated it when he got mind blanks like this!

“Hey Kath, it’s nice to meet you…I think.” Luke said that last part in a whisper, not sure if he liked this Kathleen girl or not. “Oh and about the broken door, don’t worry about it. Hozuki’s older brother and sister are looking for him so they unceremoniously decided to knock down his and Kasper’s room, probably thinking that he was in there while in reality Hozuki was just lounging around in dorm number one.”

((Sorry for bad reply, I've got a bad case of writer's block at the moment sad.gif ))