igloo9201

Salmo Wyvern Lineage

Odd, Since I just traded a CB copper for a silver hatchling. Good lucky trying to get them eggs :D

Aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwww duuuude. D:

XD It's okay, I understand.

My wretched dragons will be ready to breed in 3 days I believe. -_-

FINALLY They got an egg. I'll give it to Tiga, and hope that other dragons in the Salmo line to bred more eggs.

EDIT: OMG YES! I GOT A COPPER! GONNA BREED IT WITH LUCKY SALMO NECKAKO!!

Edited by Tmi489

FINALLY They got an egg. I'll give it to Tiga, and hope that other dragons in the Salmo line to bred more eggs.

EDIT: OMG YES! I GOT A COPPER! GONNA BREED IT WITH LUCKY SALMO NECKAKO!!

Yeah, after Halloween I'll try to breed my pair.

SO HAPPY YOURS FINALLY HAD AN EGG OMG.

And how the heck do you keep scoring CB coppers like....HOW?!?!?!

Halloween has passed, but my Halloween eggs are growing. I'll breed once they hatch. Hopefully they breed. I fertilized them, if they refuse then I will be sad.

On a side note, I had to kill a cute baby carmine wyvern (Not related to the Salmo line), for zombie fodder. I wanted zombies. She died and will never be coming back D: (WHY!?!). So if my pair breeds, I want to have the child be a memoir of them. (Or me keeping them, but I don't think that can happen)

R.I.P: The Henstock and Teeny Tiny Ornage

user posted imageuser posted image --->user posted image

A Cute Baby Carmine Wyvern and Magi Dragon

Death from Bloodthurst

And I got CB coppers from luck. A female copper and a male carmine look so perfect though.

Don't ask why a put their grave here. I just did. Also add Tiga to Members, has an adult Salmo already.

Edited by Tmi489

I'll probably end up Incubating some of my Halloween eggs, so I'll be able to attempt a breeding tomorrow hopefully.

And poor zombie fodder hatchies! ;~;

I, for one, have murdered my fair share of eggs with my vampires ha!

Congratulations, then!

Alright, I added Tiga. Thanks for reminding me!

My pair bred an egg. Esmeia has an egg, an can be removed from waiting.

Igloo, I would likely give your Salmo to Heavenuniasus.

Odd: All the Salmo Offspring are Carmines, I don't know why.

Kitty has gotten a hatchling, that's also a carmine sleep.gif. Lets hope we get another breed this time.

And, if I breed my Salmo with 2 mates, and I breed the offspring with the other mate, would that count to inbreeding?

AKA: Salmo x Mate 1 Salmo x Mate 2

Salmo Offspring x Mate 2 Salmo Offspring 2

Also: We need more members! And I want a cute baby Frozen Salmo, but that wouldn't be good for us, isn't it.

Also Also: Tsunami Wyverns could represent the breeding/ocean phase. They are hunted for their skin, and live near oceans.

Edited by Tmi489

Kitty has gotten a hatchling, that's also a carmine sleep.gif. Lets hope we get another breed this time.

And, if I breed my Salmo with 2 mates, and I breed the offspring with the other mate, would that count to inbreeding?

AKA: Salmo x Mate 1 Salmo x Mate 2

Salmo Offspring x Mate 2 Salmo Offspring 2

Also: We need more members! And I want a cute baby Frozen Salmo, but that wouldn't be good for us, isn't it.

Also Also: Tsunami Wyverns could represent the breeding/ocean phase. They are hunted for their skin, and live near oceans.

Oy! Carmines like crazy.

No, that doesn't count as inbreeding. I'll probably do that at some point...I have TWO salmo babies (carmines, of course), so I have my own little line going haha!

That would be cool, and I love the symbolism...I wanted all of the dragons to actually look like salmon, but I'll think about that.

Well, Heaven missed the past TWO eggs I sent them...I'll move down the list now.

No ones on the waiting list anymore, so anyone that wants a Salmo right now can get it easily.

Good because that reason above, + that I can breed more at a time

And Bad as No one currently wants to join anymore.

I'll keep trying to get a non Carmine egg for once. But for now its just Carmine Craziness.

And yay/boo for the new mate to Salmo River Nechako!

Edit: Wow, I should be kicked out of this lineage. I Earthquake and killed a Salmo egg sorry. And abandoning a Salmo Egg.

Edited by Tmi489

Heavenuniasus is *technically* on the list, but since she hasn't been replying to PMs, we can't really do much with her. ):

Yeah, I've bred a few Salmos just for fun/because Heaven isn't replying and I was breeding for her but ended up keeping them, and they are ALL. CARMINES. WHAT.

But nupe, our lovely lady salmon has had the same mate all along. http://dragcave.net/progeny/pO8XR I'm gonna keep that pair monogamous. :3

And more good news is my wyverns are finally breeding successfully. For a while there, it was really ridiculous. Bad news is...ALL CARMINES. >_<

XD accidents happen. I'd be more upset if there were more people on the waiting list, but right now we're just twiddling our thumbs, so a dead egg isn't the end of the world. Just avoid Earthquaking in the future, and don't kill/vamp/zombify/abandon on purpose, ever. But nobody's perfect, and a few accidents here and there while we aren't in dire need of eggs won't kill anyone. (Except for the dragons X3)

Edited by igloo9201

I guess you're getting Carmine babies a lot because they were released not that long ago, so their ratio needs to even out.

It is an interesting lineage and I'll be stalking, though I won't join at this point -too many other projects.

You might want to add some dragons to your first post, maybe your original CB pair and some images of the breeds you're using in this?

I guess you're getting Carmine babies a lot because they were released not that long ago, so their ratio needs to even out.

It is an interesting lineage and I'll be stalking, though I won't join at this point -too many other projects.

You might want to add some dragons to your first post, maybe your original CB pair and some images of the breeds you're using in this?

Could be.

Well, thanks for the interest. Glad to be stalked!

I may do that indeed, maybe get some sprite images linked up with lineage views. Thanks for the suggestion!

Hello~ Can I join? smile.gif I'd prefer a second gen egg though I understand if I can't have one.

Hi, Akash! Sincere apologies for late reply.

I can totally get you a second gen egg. In fact, my dragons are open to breed right now!

Hi, Akash! Sincere apologies for late reply.

I can totally get you a second gen egg. In fact, my dragons are open to breed right now!

Thank you! I shall keep an eye out for the egg then. smile.gif

I have a question. If I join, do I have to breed a staristep lineage from my egg or can it be part of a Carmine x Trihorn PB EG lineage that I want to do? All Babies descended from the Salmo baby will have Salmo in its name as per your rules. This is a lineage I want to do anyway and I'd love to have your lineage be part of it. These 2 wyverns look good together and your reasoning behind which breeds are part of it is very enticing!

Hey, Dew! Thanks for the interest.

Honestly, I've been wanting to ammend the rules. Let me explain.

First off: yes, you may breed the egg however you want as long as it's CLEAN.

Secondly...I was thinking that to be a part of the lineage, people should have a Salmo egg descended from the original pair. But once they have that egg to get them "in," they can go out and get CB Salmo breeds and make whatever lineages they want. Just name them Salmo, make it CLEAN and with ACCEPTED BREEDS, and bam! Do whatever you want.

I think that I'm going to ammend the original rules to include this. I think it's a shame to limit this to a strictly family lineage, because these breeds look super cool together! People should be free to make whatever epic lineages they want, and make their own lines of Salmos.

Feedback on this, guys? I'd love to discuss it before setting it in stone.

Hey, Dew! Thanks for the interest.

Honestly, I've been wanting to ammend the rules. Let me explain.

First off: yes, you may breed the egg however you want as long as it's CLEAN.

Secondly...I was thinking that to be a part of the lineage, people should have a Salmo egg descended from the original pair. But once they have that egg to get them "in," they can go out and get CB Salmo breeds and make whatever lineages they want. Just name them Salmo, make it CLEAN and with ACCEPTED BREEDS, and bam! Do whatever you want.

I think that I'm going to ammend the original rules to include this. I think it's a shame to limit this to a strictly family lineage, because these breeds look super cool together! People should be free to make whatever epic lineages they want, and make their own lines of Salmos.

Feedback on this, guys? I'd love to discuss it before setting it in stone.

So basically you're thinking of changing it so that people can make any lineage shape (stairstep, spiral, arrowhead) they want as long as it's accepted breeds, clean, and follows your naming rules? I'd totally go for that! I've sort of fallen out of love with stairsteps after seeing some truly amazing even gen lineages.

Yep; exactly, Dew. I usually do stairsteps myself, but I think this lineage should be more flexible as not everyone likes them. So yeah, as soon as my original pair is ready to breed again; I'll give you a 2nd gen egg and you can plop it into that project of yours.