TJ09

2014-09-10 - Preview: Site Redesign

It will take away the mysteriousness out of Dorsals and Ridgewings...

WHAT ???? blink.gif NOOOOOOO !

No - he says there that's how it USED to look.

Edited by fuzzbucket

Ahhh sadly my net can't hold up with too much background and nice images (and firefox is notorious for breaking them if your net is too slow) so I won't get to see them too much. But hey! CLOCK! :B

biggrin.gif Sweet! That clock is the most distinct and exciting feature. poptartFINALTINY.gif *squee*

That way, I don't have to go to an externL site to see what time it is in EST/EDT. Useful for those people from different areas of the world.

I don't know if its sad that the clock excites me more than other things! xd.png But having it say certain dragons are available a night only is appealing and growing on me. Mostly, it's a change that's coming and I'm just going to have to get used to it. Even the good stuff. tongue.gif But I'm glad for the head's up.

So Cool! I leave for a couple months and look at what I come back to! ohmy.gif I am so excited, the redesign is going to be so cool. cool.gif

I must remain hidden ninja.gif to await the excitement to come.

I really expecting to see the clock! It is practical features for different time zone.

And I LOVED the wonderful background!<3

I love the clock idea and it says that there are spesific dragons during day and night *faints* .

The backgrounds are awsome, but I think I like the regular better.

Hellen  Posted on Sep 11 2014, 10:48 AM

Ahhh sadly my net can't hold up with too much background and nice images (and firefox is notorious for breaking them if your net is too slow) so I won't get to see them too much. But hey! CLOCK!

Same here and since I live out in the country I have the only internet available

But I am excited about the new look

it will take some getting used to seeing the actual egg and not the black egg with ?

fail read it used to look like that, must have been before I came to DC as I only remember ? tongue.gif

but YAY a clock!!!!

and I looked at the art, now give it LOL

looks like great things to come!

Edited by Merenwen

What I'm getting from the post is that the(not hidden eggs, etc) is the way the site use to look, not one of the changes. But maybe I'm reading it wrong, we'll see. I'm looking forward to seeing the changes and new graphics.

Edited by annageckos

I'm excited to see how a change in revealing the CB egg images will go :U

Look at the image in TJ's post. It is labelled:

The current site layout was created in 2007, and, while that was long ago, it's not the first site design:

Good thing the site doesn't still look like this. There wasn't even any menu.

I do not believe he will show egg images in the biomes - as someone has already said, that would screw the SECRET of dorsals and ridgies. And pinks and flamingos, actually.

Shiny!

The new art makes for a very pretty page.

Though I think the clock would be a lot more useful if it includes SECONDS, not just hours and minutes xd.png

Agreed. Love the clock addition. Would love it even more with seconds. I'm guessing that would be a settings choice.

Wow! It's so pretty! And a CLOCK! I think I'm more excited about the clock then anything else, honestly, but the art is lovely!

I'm looking forward to this!