TJ09

2014-09-10 - Preview: Site Redesign

Thank you all for the compliments =) Let me state here that TJ has the full resolution painting which I'm sure he will be downsizing for the layout. I'm really looking forward to the new layout being implemented as soon as possible.

Umm... TJ09, I realllyy hate to say this, but I think showing the eggs will be bad for people looking for them.

Umm... TJ09, I realllyy hate to say this, but I think showing the eggs will be bad for people looking for them.

He didn't say that's what the site will look like. That was the way the Cave looked years ago, before eggs were hidden, and it's very unlikely that it will go back to that.

He didn't say that's what the site will look like. That was the way the Cave looked years ago, before eggs were hidden, and it's very unlikely that it will go back to that.

Oh, sorry X3

My page when cave hunting has changed somewhat. Maybe just me, and I can't do a screen shot, but if I am in Jungle (for example) the word Jungle appears in large letters directly under cave. the link to click to the AP is gone. It now says "You arrive at the jungle and see many large dragons scattered about, some with hatchlings. Nearby, there is a pile of several eggs.

You don't want to disturb the dragons, but some of the eggs are far enough away that you could steal one. Three of the eggs catch your eye. Which do you take?"

Does anyone else have this?

My page when cave hunting has changed somewhat.  Maybe just me, and I can't do a screen shot, but if I am in Jungle (for example) the word Jungle appears in large letters directly under cave.  the link to click to the AP is gone.  It now says "You arrive at the jungle and see many large dragons scattered about, some with hatchlings. Nearby, there is a pile of several eggs.

You don't want to disturb the dragons, but some of the eggs are far enough away that you could steal one. Three of the eggs catch your eye. Which do you take?"

Yep, I see it. It was also brought up in Tiny Little Questions, so it looks like TJ's tweaking things. :3

My page when cave hunting has changed somewhat.  Maybe just me, and I can't do a screen shot, but if I am in Jungle (for example) the word Jungle appears in large letters directly under cave.  the link to click to the AP is gone.  It now says "You arrive at the jungle and see many large dragons scattered about, some with hatchlings. Nearby, there is a pile of several eggs.

The text hasn't changed; it's just the addition of where you are that has. biggrin.gif

I've never had a link to the AP from any of the biomes, though...

Edited by Lagie

The text hasn't changed; it's just the addition of where you are that has. biggrin.gif

I've never had a link to the AP from any of the biomes, though...

Me neither - and there is a thread asking for one... It would be SO useful. So would a link back to the AP when you have just grabbed an egg.

I LOVE the added text, though. I do forget which biome I'm in. Colour me very very old xd.png

I love the added Bold biome text! It's easy to see where I am hunting now!

Thank you TJ! smile.gif

I love the commentary under the pictures on the front page, excited over a clock xd.png

I think I remember the time when the cave only had the front page before the biomes O.O I remember when the biomes where added I got confused at first lol Though I forget what that scrolls info was I searched for it and it didn't exist anymore since it had been several years :c

"Even the errors look pretty!" biggrin.gif Loved that comment xd.png

Pretty excited to see a re-vamp of the front page/site altogether. I can't wait to see those awesome drawings Nakase has done for us, they're gonna be fantastic I'm sure ^^