TJ09

2014-09-10 - Preview: Site Redesign

I thought the sunrise/sunsets are determined by when they hatch, not when they are caught. Am I wrong?

You're not wrong. Sunrises/sunsets do depend on when they hatch, so the availability mentioned in the screenshot applies. The clock would help with both scheduled unfogging and cave hunting (because if you don't fog, it's likely the egg will hatch at the 4d mark which is in the same time of day as when the egg was laid, anyway).

~Oops, ninja'ed by Tehya. That's what happens when you take forever to write posts...

Edited by Dimar

I like everything about the new design except for the site-travel links no longer being on the scroll.

I prefer the scroll look to everything.

The letters are big enough for me to click once without missing and get to wherever on the site I need to be. Please do not make everything smaller for the sake of a pretty background.

(person with issue clicking small links)

I like everything about the new design except for the site-travel links no longer being on the scroll.

I prefer the scroll look to everything.

The letters are big enough for me to click once without missing and get to wherever on the site I need to be. Please do not make everything smaller for the sake of a pretty background.

(person with issue clicking small links)

TJ made them smaller to allow for room for potential new links, if I understand the first post correctly.

I do hope they aren't TOO small, but I doubt that will be the case.

OMG ;3; DAT IMAGE IS JUST...! X3 Love it sooo much!!! Amazing work, Nakase!

With you there-that drawing is so nice.

I really like the new redesign so cant wait for it!

Naka your picture is very epic and beautiful you have a gift!

Edited by coolwow99

Oooh!

Pretty artwork.

I do sympathize, though, with those concerned it might make the site more laggy. I would HOPE that TJ already took that point into consideration. That said, though, beautiful. Any idea when this will be made available for all?

Oooh!

Pretty artwork.

I do sympathize, though, with those concerned it might make the site more laggy. I would HOPE that TJ already took that point into consideration. That said, though, beautiful. Any idea when this will be made available for all?

I think he would have. He posted earlier about it I think.

Is the plan, then, to replace ALL of the current skins with this new one TJ is showing us?

I know there was talk about discontinuing skins...

Perhaps the new pretties are to take the sting out of that? In part at least?

Edited by Silverswift

OH MY GOD GUYS THE FULLLLL IMAGE IS ON NAKASE'S WEBSITE ITS ****ING UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!

Holiest of holies, that is stunning. I wish I had even an iota of the talent. I can hardly wait to see it really happen.

OH MY GOD GUYS THE FULLLLL IMAGE IS ON NAKASE'S WEBSITE ITS ****ING UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!

http://CLICK FOR EPIC ART!!!!!!!

CANNOT CONTAIN EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!

...Eh-hem. Excuse me while I go faint.

~

Naka, you got some seriously epic skills there. *Bows*

That looks great!!! OMG!

I am so exited!

Sorry for my bad English..

Edited by SilverQuetzal

Nakase is such a brilliant artist! I can't wait for the new site update.

"Some dragons can only be found at night"? Mmmmmmmmmm...

Sounds like there might be more day/night dragons, as there are only 2 now... wink.gif

I'm excited and a little sad too since I've grown very used to and fond of the layout since I first joined. But the previews look great!

Sounds like there might be more day/night dragons, as there are only 2 now... wink.gif

I didn't know "some" meant "more than two". o.o I thought it meant an unspecified number!

xP

So since Nakase designed the cave normal users will be using, as the artist does she get an alt cave?? And if we trade for offspring from her alt cave will it reflect this in their Biome?

Or do eggs from her cave have sprites with purple transparency/ background underlay?

teehee .... moving to her Biome ...

Edited by natayah

TJ stated "available" at night. Perhaps that could refer to the dragon's form, in addition to eggs? If so, perhaps we could include Nocturnes and Zombies -- along with Sunsets and Night Glory Drakes.

I thought he was referring to what is already in the cave and that a clock would be a convenience for that reason.