TheNumericDolfin

freezing

What do you think freezing does?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was looking at the description for freezing and I realized that It does not actually say what freezing DOES. It simply says that it stops the dragon's growth, and I was wondering what other people thought freezing entailed. If you have another theory, please put it in a comment, so that it can be discussed.

Freezing has been officially stated to be a magic spell that stops growth. It has nothing to do with literal freezing or killing the baby. There is even a BSA suggestion for Cassares that unravels said spell.

This isn't a BSA at all and it doesn't even sound like you're suggesting a BSA related to freezing, so why is it here? Probably should be in Site Discussion, as it seems like you want to know what others really think about a site feature. Though I don't really know what there is to discuss on it. It's as Psycho Cat said.

Guys, please remember to leave it in your report. You can send off a report using the report button in the upper right of every post. That way mods can just move a thread without having to close it because it ended up being spammed with off-topic posts like "wrong section". ^^

Doesn't the action's description state it stops aging...? I mean, you could take that to mean a lot of things, but I think it means exactly what it says.

Edited by lindsy95

Yeah, my understanding has always been a spell that stops growth, but man, "I think that it means killing the hatchling and preserving it" wouldn't that make a dark/neat description...