Cenor

Virtual Pillow Fight

And Darien's dragon hits P ath Light and Haxx with 10,000,000,000,000 pillows shoves... tongue.gif

*Bad Rap #143 and Blue Eyes White Dragon #3 angrily threw 69178 pillows at Darien's dragons*

*Summons a GoP (Guardian of Pillows) to take all of the pillows out of the room, the replaces them with solid stone bricks, and a single piece of cake to watch them fight over. Then summons popcorn, soda and a chair.* He he he he....

I know what that means... my brother loves Yu-Gi-Oh, The blue eyes ultimate dragon costed 7 dollars...

Edited by LupusEques

Fine. *goes home*

*comes back later swinging 3 new pillows*

*throws a brick at Lupus*

YAHOO IT'S BACK

]summon PillowBurster

The PillowBurster actor calls A_Burst("Pillow") and flings pillows everywhere.

NOW WE STILL HAVE BRICKS!

(starts flinging pillows and climbing over bricks)

I thought people would enjoy handing out concussions with stone bricks sad.gif Well... *Summons gray dragon and makes it strike stone bricks with lightning that lingers on them and zaps any human it hits* IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH? OR DO YOU PEOPLE STILL NEED PILLOWS?

What, the thread? Yep!

*grabs pillows, and levitates them into a castle, then shoots a pillow across the room at Darien Dragon, Misses, and hits Path instead*

I call Darien Darien Dragon. Deal with it. He's a dragon, and his name is Darien. It makes sense.

Edit: y'know, none of us here are humans. I'm an Archangel/Fallen Angel and the rest are dragons.

Edited by MyaMouse

I change forms ethereally. So if I say I'm in a form, I'm in that form.

For instance, I now turn into an Obsidian Dragon and flash the entire room with my preternatural energy, temporarily stunning them, long enough for me to fling pillows everywhere and then turn back into a human, hide behind a table, and wait for my next victim.

//Here in the real world I'm a human/velociraptor hybrid, a result of an... incident in a genetic lab.

Don't play around with me, I take everything seriously...

*whips pillow in an odd fashion and ends up falling on face! but pillow hits Lupus*

*Gets on a pillow chain gun turrent and launches flaming pillows at everyone*

(flaming pillow hits me)

Ouch!

(starts running away towards a pile of snow, to extinguish the fire, but trips on the way and falls facefirst into the snow)

(charges at everyone with the pillow)

YAAAAAAAAA...!

(whacks Darien and Path Light with my pillow)

(climbs up stone bricks, stepping on one to release a pillow silverfish)

*Claps hands and slams his hands on the floor; summons a pillow shield* You'll never beat me!!

(shifts to velociraptor form)

(roars/shrieks tremendously)

I have pillows!

You fool! Erupting!! burning! Pillows!! *Hits you with a fiery pillow attack*

*sneaks in with a little pillow - as in pillow dragon!*

*lies down on a pile of pillows - non-dragon ones*

*gets hit with pillows*

*gets up and joins the fight*

Well I have dark summoning powers.

Is the alot.png broke or is it just glitched on the preview?

Aaaanywho, I summon a pillow dragon stampede. Then I fly up to avoid being squished.

I return from the eclipse that occurred when something attacked my computer and transform into a Translucent Crystal dragon, fly up with Mouse while holding two pillows, and look around for someone to throw them at.