Cenor

Virtual Pillow Fight

I'm not sure if this topic belongs here or not so please correct me if I'm wrong.

*Sets up table and places drinks and snacks* *Drags in a bunch of pillows and PLM (pillow life makers (you make pillow animals and such) ) *Makes sure Magic Pillow Pool is clean and running.* Okay now I just need someone to smack! *Sits down in pillow chair sipping lemonade.*

Well, since I'm a bit bored...

*calls up her pillow dragons*

They deserve a chance to play too, don't they?

*tells pillows who they should chase*

Hopefully they don't chase me...but if they do, I have a whole army of pillow dragons who are more than ready for a fight.

*just grabs a random yellow pillow* BAM! *smacks MessengerDragon five times with the pillow*

*picks up one of the pillows, and tosses it across the room, hitting Tigacat*

*hides under pillow, crawls up behind Spottedleaf, throws tiny pillows at her like snowballs, then dives for cover behind the beanbags*

Edited by MessengerDragon

*summons a giant Kaiju-esque pillow monster*

Mwhahahahahahahaha! Mwhahahahahahahaha! Mwhahahahahahahahaha!

Error: Pillow monster is too large to fit into thread.

Oh darn.....

*dives for cover*

*Grabs pillow sword* *Charges into group* Watch out for the pillow warrior!!! *Gets knocked out by pillow from cannon* Who did that! *looks suspicious*

*hears smacks and shouts and enters the room. Smacked by a flying pillow from a cannon.*

"What the Heck was that?"

*Grabs the pillow and throws it at Cenor who is holding a sword(pillow variety)*

*gets a pillow with a nuclear bomb stuffed inside it* *throws pillow at the other people*

(walks into the room carrying a glass of milk, gets smacked silly with a RFP (random flying pillow), howls and joins the epic pillow fight)

*Calls in some daydreams to take away the nuclear pillow*

"That isn't very safe, you know!"

*watches 0023567467 slip on that pillow I left there* *snickers*

*slips on MessengerDragon's pillow and curses* *throws a random pillow at someone to release her anger*

*goes to take shower to wash feet, redresses and is walloped by a combined effort consisting of 7 pillows and 4 people*

*goes to kitchen and brings a bottle of whipped cream with a can of silly string to boot*

*re-enters room, spraying the contents of both cans everywhere*

*wakes up and sees that it's become a mini World War lll*

*eats the whipped cream that gregregreg bought in*

*stuffs whipped cream into a pillow and throws it*