Ayelldee

Conjectures About September Release

...I wish I knew why people are so obsessed about getting new dragons on their release date. You should be able to hunt for them even after the new egg drops are over so what's the big deal?

remember Coppers? Everybody thought they would be common like all others. i did not get a single one for weeks, and still have only very few CB...

After the Copper fiasco, I try to get as many CBs of new Dragons as possible, trading for them, having other People catch for me as well.

Also, with 'having' to get 128 CBs of commons for my EG PB all on my scroll Project, it' . And for others I want as many of them on my scroll as is possible. Hard work, mainly trading for uncommons/rares, as I have rather bad Internet as well.

Edited by lilysally

I think the reason why people are so eager to get them on the release date is because they tend to be the only egg that drops, meaning there's less chance that you'll end up with a pre-existing egg instead of the new one. Plus, we never know if a new egg will end up being a rare.

With my luck, the new release will be this weekend when I won't have much opportunity to be near a computer or device with wi-fi.

Yeah, pretty much everyone else said what I think of new releases: on the off-chance they're set to be rare drops, or even if they end up being wildly popular for some reason or another, I'd rather catch them while they're the only thing in the Cave than take my chances and potentially miss out on CBs later.

On topic of when new dragons will be released, it could be any time now! Just in case, I'm picking up a lot of AP eggs that can hatch quickly. X'D

I'm wondering if the news bites are our "release" for the month, but you never know....

I'm wondering if the news bites are our "release" for the month, but you never know....

I Hope not...

Oh man, that'd drive me nuts. Site revamps are nice and all, but...

The August release was right at the start of that month. With Halloween being at the very end of October, we'd be going ages without a new egg. :/

I'm hoping for this weekend; then we'd have something to tide us over.

Oh man, that'd drive me nuts. Site revamps are nice and all, but...

The August release was right at the start of that month. With Halloween being at the very end of October, we'd be going ages without a new egg. :/

I'm hoping for this weekend; then we'd have something to tide us over.

I am hoping for this weekend as well, but few users have noted that the release could be as late as next weekend to still allow for a month between the September release and Halloween.

I am hoping for this weekend as well, but few users have noted that the release could be as late as next weekend to still allow for a month between the September release and Halloween.

I'm shamelessly hoping it's next weekend; I've managed to nearly lock myself despite not really trying to. :s

There's no way to tell when we'll actually get the release, all we know is that it's going to be sometime this month. I predict it'll be at the end of next week.