Ayelldee

Conjectures About September Release

What does the general populace think about the September release date? This weekend? The next or what??

I think TJ will try to keep us on the edge of our seats. Don't know when it will be this month, but probably not this week. To close to the regular version.

Of course, he could just troll us and look at this thread to find what everyone thinks is the least likely date and release then...

I'll be keeping space just in case theres new releases.

I've got egg space, but I have a lot of hatchlings right now so I'm locked... I am trying to keep scroll space open, but I'm okay if I have to wait a while for eggs.

I personally doubt it would be this weekend, it would be too consistent with the previous monthly releases. I could easily be wrong though. Also, he said nothing about what time of day it would happen. It could happen on the old midnight time, the 1:00 time, or anytime inbetween.

I doubt it's this weekend, so I'm all locked up with stuff I need. If there happens to be a release this weekend I'll just have to grab them once I have room. smile.gif

I think, not this weekend. Its too close to the old planned releases.

But next weekend... I think that's a good candidate. Probably at some off-the-wall time to keep us on our toes.

Either way, I'm going to be keeping mostly easily-replaced project eggs, with only 1 or 2 must keeps at a time.

Cheers!

C4.

I don't think I'm going to bother anticipating because I'll be wrong and completely egg locked. tongue.gif Along that note, I will do some serious breeding now. wink.gif

After spending some time watching the cave I'm now on normal MO and almost ready to go out and forget DC for the day. If TJ decides to release still today, I will not be able to get new eggs but I'll later this week... if I like the sprites :-)

I really can't say, but I also rather doubt it's this weekend as well. I just get the feeling it's too close to the regular schedule. But, really, I could be wrong! X'D

Either way, I'm just picking up/breeding eggs that I really want right now and trying to conserve slots just in case it happens when I least expect. Sneaky release date.

I truly doubt it is this weekend... I really hope it does not happen this weekend as I am packed with eggs.

I don't think that TJ's announcement means that he will never release at what used to be the scheduled time again. He could release tomorrow. I have one slot ready right now just in case.

Maybe it will be a midnight release.

I feel like he would still make an announcement 24 hours in advance that there will be a release, or something.

I want new eggs. Since I want them, of course the new release will be this weekend. Because I want them.

That makes total sense, right?

*casts summon new eggs*

Of course, since I'm completely unlocked, due to uncooperative dragons, that means no release. Next weekend my green coppers and silvers will suddenly decide to make eggs again, so therefor the release will be next weekend. Because reasons.

I want new eggs. Since I want them, of course the new release will be this weekend. Because I want them.

That makes total sense, right?

*casts summon new eggs*

Of course, since I'm completely unlocked, due to uncooperative dragons, that means no release. Next weekend my green coppers and silvers will suddenly decide to make eggs again, so therefor the release will be next weekend. Because reasons.

This is great logic... It will totally happen this way...

Half being sarcastic, half being somewhat serious... biggrin.gif

I feel like he would still make an announcement 24 hours in advance that there will be a release, or something.

Aside from the holiday releases, I think the only releases that he announced were the ones that weren't going to happen. dry.gif Unless I am remembering wrong.

Oh wow, I haven't even been here long enough to witness a new release so I COMPLETELY forgot! Fortunately I have one egg slot open right now so I suppose if it's any time surprisingly soon I'd be able to snag one at least XP

I actually really kinda hope it's surprisingly soon hehe

Aside from the holiday releases, I think the only releases that he announced were the ones that weren't going to happen. <_< Unless I am remembering wrong.

Hm, maybe. But I feel like too many users (at least vocal ones...) will be in an uproar if a release comes and there wasn't any way to prepare. Pretty sure that's why there were scheduled releases in the first place.

Hm, maybe. But I feel like too many users (at least vocal ones...) will be in an uproar if a release comes and there wasn't any way to prepare. Pretty sure that's why there were scheduled releases in the first place.

Hmm. True. I suppose we'll have to wait and see. Someone mentioned in the help thread that they wouldn't be surprised if TJ waited until the end of the month so that there'd be exactly one month between this month's release and Halloween.

Technically there's enough room between the beginning of the month and the end of the month he could do both. This weekend + Sept 28-ish then October 31, then Black Friday-ish, then Christmas... would work fairly well, with 3 to 4 weeks between everything. Of course, we have no way of knowing if that's what he is going to do until he does whatever he does.

Still want new eggs. *casts summon TJ*

He just gave us multi-sort, so now we need a new release to hoard and sort. It'll totally happen when I'm locked with breeding projects, so I'm thinking tomorrow. xd.png

Since TJ backed off scheduled releases - well, that WAS how it used to be - I recall shrieks on another non-dragon forum (where several players hang out...) "NEW EGGS - hurry" - and the only "warning" would be in the news forum.... Posted as they hit the cave ! And we would ALWAYS be locked xd.png

to be honest, it's just not the same excitement anymore, having to guess, check, wait, hope, not knowing when to breed or rather not breed, I very much preferred the scheduled Releases.

I have several IOUs to breed, also I want to get as far as possible with my Seasonal Summer only Project (plan is to get to 8th even Gen next year). It's just a bit annoying not knowing.

I'll wait till tomorrow morning, breed if there's nothing, then get unlocked again for next Weekend.

Well, indications are that it is not midnight of the first Sunday of the month this month.

TJ may have thought that scheduled releases were getting stale but this not knowing if/when/whether is frustrating. *check Saturday at 1* - nope. *check Sunday at midnight* - nope. *check Sunday at 1 (or as near as I can get online)* - nope? *wait a week* - rinse and repeat. I'm in a constant state of "will he/ won't he?"