Pestilence420

Destiny

Found an interesting link wrt statistics related to classes/sub-classes and other things if anyone wants to take a gander o3o

http://www.destinydb.com/news/posts/28-9-2...dian-statistics

Also here is a Shader previewer I found if anyone wants to use it, pretty happy I found it since I practically have a collection going on .

And the Iron Banner starts tomorrow, anyone gonna participate? I'll give it a go but I'll probably get my butt kicked since I'm not that spectacular at PvP, I'm working on it though. xd.png

Edited by Aquaelie

I can't do the Iron banner event, my gold ran out..........

yay, I can do iron banner, well, not atm as I can't be bothered, and 10k xp for a bounty..... that only gives 75 rep...... NO!

Edited by zorua9

Is weekly heroic strikes solo-able at lvl 26?, and also anyone I a clan that I may join?........

one of the iron banner matches I played, was boring as hell, only one person on the opposite team...........

I play it every now and then not so much since I got a lot on my plate at the moment.. not gonna lie though I'm kinda getting bored with it since I've already done everything for it .__.

Still playing & waiting for the dlc that's coming, & still haven't got to try VoG, kinda hard to raid w/o friends who are on at the same time I am.

Still playing as well, though I'm having to hold off on the VoG for now due to not having a mic/headset.

I hope they give us an option to expand our storage space, I'm running outta room for pretty much everything. XD

Me too i had to trash some capes. I did the Nightfall today and it gave me exotic warlock robes even though i'm a hunter. I swear this game wants me to be a warlock with all the warlock stuff i get. I do have a raid chest plate and helmet so im happy.

Finally finished a complete run of the VoG on normal, got Hezen Vengeance + a buuunch of ascendant shards. xd.png Just gotta get the raid armor and level it up before next month, so I'll be ready for The Dark Below DLC Raid. o:

i have done VoG, I just haven't done gatekeeper, and also it feels like VoG is preparing us for Crota, bungie said that the weapons that you find in VoG (with oracle bonus thing) will be very affective against the upcoming raid....... especially the vex mytho.

also, I have put destiny on pause because.... warlords of Draenor.......... but yea i'll still try and be active :3

I still have to do the hard raid because I need the mythoclast. I would also like some raid weapons that aren't heavy weapons.

I still play and am waiting DLC too. GT Beloved Goddess for XB1. Still need the hard raid this week if anyone is down I may be on tomorrow or the following day figuring how I can work it in, weekends LOL.

Im a level 30 and 28. I can't do xbox one until about christmas time but I've got to do 2 normal raids and the hard raid this weekend. I better bet some weapons I'm gonna be tired of raids by the end of it. The DLC will be nice but ill delay getting it because Destiny is taking up all my time ofr other games.

I was trying to buy the dlc today....I thought it came out on the 2nd xd.png Oh well I got it pre-ordered now rolleyes.gif

Can't wait till Dec. 9th, the dlc sounds pretty interesting so far. Kinda bummed that I won't hit lvl 30 in time for the new raid though since the VoG has refused to give e raid armor so far. >__> I'm having fun with taking the Blades of Crota's swords and using 'em to hack and slash stuff. Wish it lasted more than a minute though.

I did finish upgrading my Hawkmoon not long ago, I've gone from using SR's to using HC's xd.png

Edited by Aquaelie

I'm excited for the dlc but let's be real I'm more excited for the stunt sparrow xd.png I can't wait to try it out :3 I wish you could change the colors of your sparrows though because that color combo was not a nice one lol

how was iron banner 2.0, I missed cause Warlords of Draenor, and I cannot believe people are still butt hurt over the fact a bit of the dlc is already on the disc, almost every game these days do it...........

Iron banner 2.0 was good. You could by gear that was equivalent to VoG armor. I didn't play it as much as i would of liked because I got Dragon Age Inquisition.

Not going to be able to play the dlc when it comes out sad.gif Gotta go to the dentist to get one of my back molars pulled and they're going to give me so much medication I doubt I would be able to function with a ps3 remote xd.png Still can't wait to play it though just 2 more days! happy.gif

Didn't play the iron banner 2.0 actually I've never played Iron banners since beta >.> I got distracted with pokemon this time laugh.gif

I love the EV30 TUMBLER biggrin.gif

Edited by Pestilence420

So did anyone else get the DLC? How do you like it? It's getting me back into Destiny :3 We kinda had a falling out but everything is getting better now xd.png

I love the fact you can't speed through the quest mission you actually have bounties to complete first before you move on ohmy.gif I have to wait for Xur to buy the Urn of Sacrifice but other then that I finished the Dark Below DLC happy.gif