Pestilence420

Destiny

I'm level 23 tried the sunsinger sub class for warlock and wasn't very fond of it so that was kinda disappointing :/

On the other hand these events! I'm excited for the level 26 raid and the Queen's Wrath :3 I already played a little bit of Salvage and it's pretty fun smile.gif

Edited by Pestilence420

Well I am level 13 so my goal is to get to the other hunter specialization because if its anything like the sword i found on the moon its gonna be fun.

that two-handed sword from that moon mission, I WANT IT!!!!.... even though I am a warlock... I still want it.

I prefer void walker for my warlock, got to lvl 19 last night, what is the current max level cap?

If you don't already know by now it's level 20 xd.png Idk what it's really called after so I just call them light levels since you need light on armor to level up anymore smile.gif

@thomasgold My buddy loves the hunter subclass he says it's better then the first one definitely and the supercharge for it is pretty beast I might make a hunter soon myself xd.png

That moon mission though is freaking awesome I loved using that sword lol

Edited by Pestilence420

Hit level 13 today, tried some PVP Control since I had a Crucible bounty for it and decided that yes, I still suck at FPS PVP. Blind Watch on Mars is my least favourite map, by some cruel and unusual punishment, three of the five games I played were on that map. I don't mind the Shores of Time map on Venus, gliding around got me killed plenty on it though. I love the First Light map on the moon/Luna, although I didn't get to use the vehicles, I did use a turret.

Next up I tried a strike, the level 8 one in Old Russia. Started out with just one other player then another person joined about ten minutes in. I thoroughly enjoyed the strike mission, revived the others a fair bit but also got revived a fair bit too. For a supposed level 8 mission, two level 13's and I a level 12 at the time, went down a lot. The bosses are heavy hitters. One memorable death had the last boss teleport pretty much above where I was hiding, of course I died. xd.png

VampireOmen if your on the 360 I can help I'm a level 20 and I have some friends at lvl 20-25.

@Pestilence420 the hunter subclass is way better than the original. The subclass you can keep going with arc blade as long as you get kills and its kind of like the sword on the moon. It is really overpowered in multiplayer because it is instant kill and locks on.

If anyone has xbox 360, I will join their firefight team :3, xd.png thom is already on my friends list.........., also lvl 21 now

EDIT: I am also one of those people who likes to run into face le enemy.... I run into PvP and PvE stuff head first....... It works in PvE better, unless there is a wizard -.-

Edited by zorua9

Haha, yeah I do that too zorua. Once I get into the habit of meleeing enemies it's hard to back off. The big bosses make it easy to do so though, nothing like the threat of one hit kills to make you back off. My aim is pretty bad with a controller, so meleeing things means they die quicker than what I can aim at them with. Doesn't work for PVP though, Titan's usually smack me dead quicker than I can say ow, or I take a blast of shotgun pellets to the face. laugh.gif

Unfortunately I'm on the Xbox One, nonetheless thank you for the offer of assistance thomasgold, I appreciate it!

The only FPS I've ever gotten into is COD Zombies, otherwise they're not my favorite and I prefer third person. Still debating getting it though..just a lot of money for something I'm unsure of ><

EDIT: I am also one of those people who likes to run into face le enemy.... I run into PvP and PvE stuff head first....... It works in PvE better, unless there is a wizard -.-

Lmao this is me xd.png It's a lot easier now though in PvP because of the teleport I have I can escape so easily and people get so confused when I end up behind them when they were just shooting me it makes me laugh so hard I end up dying anyway tongue.gif

Destiny has kinda pissed me off lol I've gotten 3 legendary engrams and all of them have been for hunter >:( I need some new armor I've been at level 24 for to long now xd.png

That mission were you have to stop the hive ritual, those witches are ok, but the waves of knights...... even on the heroic setting (lvl 20 thing on that special playlist).... pessed me off, I turned off my xbox......... first time I did that while play a video game...

Omg can you believe every level 24 strike I've done has been on that stupid mission!? It's soooo annoying I turned my ps3 off a few times mostly because my other teammates would try and run off and be rambo when they kinda suck xd.png

I get seriously tired of reviving people lol I just wish everyone had the warlocks subclass supercharge where it resurrects you from death laugh.gif

Soo still level 24 -cough- and I've already maxed out my vanguard marks on strikes it's getting really annoying how they're not giving me armor when I'm doing the work ._. plus side I got a legendary scout rifle and an exotic rocket launcher which is pretty damn cool it's the one from the live action trailer :3

Edited by Pestilence420

I have reached level 24 and I am now a teleporting hunter who has begun collecting all of the astrolord armor pieces. I still haven't started on the venus campaign though.

It took some work, but I just completed a bounty for the exotic machine gun Super Good Advice.

how do you get an exotic bounty, and also, in anyone in a clan?, xd.png I am scared about joining a clan.

You randomly get them by completing other bounties you turn in you can also get rare ships by turning in bounties

I also reached level 26 biggrin.gif (finally) >.>

I swear this game loves to constantly send me to Mars for strikes (Cerberus Vae II in particular), hardly ever get sent to the Moon or the Earth in comparison. XD And I found out that Xur left while I was asleep yesterday, sucks because I just got enough coins for that exotic rocket launcher. Oh well, hopefully it'll be there next time.

Also only three more days until The Queen's Wrath, can't wait to see what the items look like. o:

Messed up the date. XD

Edited by Aquaelie

I swear this game loves to constantly send me to Mars for strikes (Cerberus Vae II in particular), hardly ever get sent to the Moon or the Earth in comparison. xd.png And I found out that Xur left while I was asleep yesterday, sucks because I just got enough coins for that exotic rocket launcher. Oh well, hopefully it'll be there next time.

Also only three more days until The Queen's Wrath, can't wait to see what the items look like. o:

I don't think I've ever fought the Cerberus Vae IINevermind xd.png but I do get a lot of The Flayers

Btw The Queen's Wrath starts tomorrow Upcoming Events I'm really excited for this one I love the awoken Queen smile.gif

Edited by Pestilence420

I don't think I've ever fought the Cerberus Vae IINevermind xd.png but I do get a lot of The Flayers

Btw The Queen's Wrath starts tomorrow Upcoming Events I'm really excited for this one I love the awoken Queen smile.gif

I enjoy the strike with the flayers, always comes down to a fist fight between the flayers and my fireteam. xd.png

Oh so it starts tomorrow, can't wait~ I like the Queen too, she seems pretty cool. Can't stand her brother though.

Oh yeah if anyone one who plays on the PS3 wants to add me, my PSN is Aquaelie_ , just let me know you are from the DC forums. c:

Edited by Aquaelie

I did a bounty from that special lady person thing, and then I tried the mission after it......... RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah Zorua that was a pain I ended up giving up because it's not possible by yourself unless your like a really high level and I'm level 26 :/ I managed to get all the way to the end but kept dying on the boss because literally 2 bullets from him did way more then half my health and then those stupid freaking harpies would come and shoot at me non-stop >.<

edit:Ended up completing a few of them got the hood and robes for my warlock happy.gif

Edited by Pestilence420

I've gotten four of those Queen's Wrath missions so far....managed to get through two on my own, but I got my butt kicked by the upgraded shanks in the third one. Those things are ridiculous. XD

Edited by Aquaelie