KoalaNoob

Cloudclan OOC

Not to be mean, but I agree with Koala. There isn't a complete reason for her to have kits. Sure, she likes them, but just about every Molly likes them in the series. Again, not to be mean, I'm just stating my opinion, unless you have a specific plot with another user.

Unless you have a plan and a mate for her that's owned by another user already, than no, I don't think so. Again, that's my opinion, I don't own her or own this rp.

Um, Enchanting, could you pleasepleasepleaseplease actually read every post? You missed a biggie, and your post makes absolutely no sense as a result.

Also, didn't we tell you no DuskXSnow, since you own them both? I mean, yeah, Fleck and Song were together, but they were more of great friends, and their relationship ended quickly. Alsoooo...Enchanting, don't you know you can delete posts?

EDIT:

Alright, I wish someone would post, but it doesn't look like anyone will. x3 So, I'll try to post tomorrow before I leave, if not, then I'll see you all (maybe, if I don't get to use my G-ma's laptop) Monday~

Edited by 20mia08

Okay, waiting for Narvix and Backup and then I'll have Mistystar begin. No rush though, do it whenever you have time. smile.gif

Ack |D So sorry. I haven't been completely in the writing mood for the past day? School's getting to me already and there are times where I just want to sit and do absolutely nothing. I'll get working on a post in a few moments. Presently irked by sensitive subjects/conversations that grind my gears.

The roleplay is really slow lately.....

Yeah, but this is a pretty standard pace for most of DC. A few of us just got really crazy when it first got approved. I think were just waiting on Backup now, I'll post the journey's start when she replies. smile.gif

Im just letting you know that I probably won't be able to post on the RP until Sunday because I'm going to be gone all day tomorrow because Im going to the fair with my friend and then she is spending the night, and then I have to get up early so I can't stay up late tonight. I just thought I would tell you this so you wouldn't think I forgot about your RP or quit or whatever.

I was accepted but my form isn't up. Am I allowed to post on the roleplay?

Yes, of course. Sorry, there are like two other forms I need to get up, but haven't yet because mobile is very inept and copy and paste.

I understand that there's a few characters missing/seeking another cat. Halfwhisper is open for:

A mate

An apprentice

Tiga, if you're interested, Halfwhisper and Nightwing can be mates.

Sorry, sorry. I didn't have access to a computer yesterday, and before that I had writer's block.

Sorry, sorry. I didn't have access to a computer yesterday, and before that I had writer's block.

It's fine. Writer's block sucks and you probably couldn't control the fact that you had no computer. Besides, a few days really isn't any sort of wait. smile.gif

I'll write Mistystar's thing after you post.

I understand that there's a few characters missing/seeking another cat. Halfwhisper is open for:

A mate

An apprentice

Tiga, if you're interested, Halfwhisper and Nightwing can be mates.

Oh sure thing! <3 he would need to visit her, she hasn't seem him in a while xd.png

Sorry I haven't posted here until now, I didn't realize I'd been approved. >.<

It's fine with me if Halfwhisker mentors Moonpaw, unless Finchpaw's writer wants him.

Sorry I haven't posted here until now, I didn't realize I'd been approved. >.<

It's fine with me if Halfwhisker mentors Moonpaw, unless Finchpaw's writer wants him.

...you joined after it had been approved, though. tongue.gif

...you joined after it had been approved, though. tongue.gif

I meant my character.

Edited by Avialae