KoalaNoob

Cloudclan OOC

Sure that would be cool. I've been roleplaying for a year or two now and it has helped me to become a better writer but my posts have varied in length. My posts are normally longer if there is a battle going on, or if I'm training an apprentice or if my cat is being trained and stuff like that but if there isn't much going on in the clan then my posts would normally be shorter.

Sure that would be cool. I've been roleplaying for a year or two now and it has helped me to become a better writer but my posts have varied in length. My posts are normally longer if there is a battle going on, or if I'm training an apprentice or if my cat is being trained and stuff like that but if there isn't much going on in the clan then my posts would normally be shorter.

Yeah, it can be difficult to come up with things to do for your cat, and what to post :3

So are you saying yes to Emberpaw and Stormpaw being brothers? If so I can reduce Stormpaws age, and I would have to add that his father is a loner...

Edited by EnchantingMiracle

I don't know if this rule applies to here, but where I roleplay, you must ask to advertise your own sites, so I would ask Koala.

Uh, yeah, Enchanting. I'm pretty sure DC is no-advertising. How about you can leave it up until tomorrow, when everyone should have had a chance to see it, deal?

Does Cloudclan have something like the Moonstone or the Moonpool? I didn't see anything like that in the first post, but I did see something about a 'Moonspire' mentioned in one of Mistystar's posts.

Yeah, it's the Moonspire. It isn't meant to play a big role, so I didn't mention it in the plot. Actually I forgot until now.:3

It's found in a tunnel one of the cliffs ledges, it's a stalactite.

Edited by KoalaNoob

Uh, yeah, Enchanting. I'm pretty sure DC is no-advertising. How about you can leave it up until tomorrow, when everyone should have had a chance to see it, deal?

O.k, thanks. I will keep that in mind for the future tongue.gif sorry everyone :/

Sorry, no apprentices other than Sageoaw because healing reasons. I've already put someone in instead, though, but haven't been diligent enough to edit it in yet. If you want one of them to go, I can arrange that, though. :3

What's up with the journeying cats anyways? I guess I should read the plot more closely so I can see what is supposed to happen. Are you still accepting any more journeying cats btw? Because if you are I would like to make one if that's okay with you

What's up with the journeying cats anyways? I guess I should read the plot more closely so I can see what is supposed to happen. Are you still accepting any more journeying cats btw? Because if you are I would like to make one if that's okay with you

If you seriously don't know, you really need to go read the plot. It's what the entire RP is about. :/

Sorry I did read the plot but I meant when are the cats leaving

Oh, alright then. Your phrasing confused me.

They were going to leave tonight, but I've decided to make it tomorrow morning, after the cats all sleep. But if you've read the plot, then you would also know that there are only four journeying cats (with some exceptions, I might add) and the slots have all been filled out. It's not really like you have any characters that can go now, anyways, and I don't really want to accept a character made just so the RPer can have a part in the journey.

Okay. Its fine I was just asking if there were any open slots left. Btw, how is the time in the RP set up? Because everyone is in a different time zone and for some people it can get dark at different times. On mine RP times works differently than real time

Time just moves along as we RP. Nothing too complicated. It's not set or proportional to real time though, that doesn't work at all, since we might post more or less on different days.

Yeah Koala, let's slow down our posting now. x3 (Truthfully, I just want Misty to make her announcement, so the cats can journey already...So I'm not away when it happens. :3)

A-hah! I wasn't part of the mishap with the Stormpaw/Smokeypaw/Smokepaw name mash up biggrin.gif Whew! I thought I had been for a moment |D Glad to know that I wasn't mixing names together.

I'm just mixing genders tongue.gif Smokeypaw sounds like a boy's name to me, and Emberpaw sounds like a girl. I'm not sure about Stormpaw, really.

Please let me know if I make any mistakes involving herbs or anything else. I haven't read the books in awhile (I'm working on fixing that, but even if I can get all of the books online it'll take me awhile), and the wiki isn't great for that kind of thing. It has a nice herb list, but it doesn't give very detailed explanations, so I'm making up a lot of this.

Notice

Is there anyone who would be willing to take Duskflames character so him and Snowfeather could mate? If not, Koala, I was wondering if I could have Duskflame confess his feelings to Snowfeather sometime and she realizes he has changed, and falls in love with him, slowly. After one of the two asks the ore to mate, and then they have kits on the way (some time later) and after she finds out, Duskflame dies in a battle or hunt or something.... In that case, do you think they could mate?

Notice

Is there anyone who would be willing to take Duskflames character so him and Snowfeather could mate? If not, Koala, I was wondering if I could have Duskflame confess his feelings to Snowfeather sometime and she realizes he has changed, and falls in love with him, slowly. After one of the two asks the ore to mate, and then they have kits on the way (some time later) and after she finds out, Duskflame dies in a battle or hunt or something.... In that case, do you think they could mate?

Sorry, but I really can't take down the rules for just one person; that's really unfair. If you don't want to play Duskflame, just kill him. Nobody's going to hate you for it, it's simple, easy, and gets the job done.

No offense, but do you really need to make Snowfeather have kits and a mate? I mean, it gives her something to do, but you could've just made her a queen from the start. Anways, that's just a personal opinion. You could just have her randomly become pregnant from a wondering loner, that happens often in the series.

No offense, but do you really need to make Snowfeather have kits and a mate? I mean, it gives her something to do, but you could've just made her a queen from the start. Anways, that's just a personal opinion. You could just have her randomly become pregnant from a wondering loner, that happens often in the series.

I just thought it would be a nice twist to the story... Also, I didn't originally want to have a queen, but yeah....

Hey, Koala... You said if we have a good reason we could have our own cats mate, and if he dies anyway then I don't think it would be a problem... I mean, just him dying isn't really adding anything to the story, as every cat hates him anyways..... I don't know, I just love the idea of them falling in love and her having to raise the kits on her own....

I suppose if you really don't want that I can have her get pregnant from a loner.. :3

...Yeah, no. That's just setting groundwork for them to be generic mary-sues.

That is not a good reason. At ALL. The fact that you plan to kill him isn't even a reason, really. And every cat doesn't hate him. You simply wrote his character sheet, and then started assuming. The only one who's even been mean to him is Fleckpelt, and not even that much. He's really coming off as "pity me, pity me, PITY MEEEEE".

Actually, I'm not too hot on that idea either. It's an annoying staple of the main series, and I really don't want to repeat all the meaningless drama that happens in the books. I don't understand why you want her to have kits so much, anyways.