KoalaNoob

Cloudclan OOC

Ayeeee, I can't wait until the journey begins. <3 So much to do!

Smokeypaw could chat with Moonpaw, she's known for being popular in a way (I guess).

I may be killing Ivyclaw soon, so if anyone wants to interact with an Elder, I suggest doing it soon. (Fleckpelt's going to be wrecked. First his brother, then his "girlfriend", and now his father. x3) I'm still deciding whether or not to do this so soon. (So I'm willing to discuss with people on whether or not killing him so soon, I can't exactly decide. I suppose it'll realllly stress out Fleckpelt and make him stressed, so he'll need company. It'll give him some more interaction with his sister, but she'll get annoyed by his sadness)

Oooh. Interesting. You should do it right after the journeying cats leave. Not saying I don't like him but I love drama and that would add to stress among the clan.

I'm going to make a few more characters to pick up some cats from the "Seeking" lists x3

I know Emberpaw and Stormpaw (?) are siblings so, is Emberpaw looking for a second sibling?

Aviale, would you like for me to make Moonpaw a brother?

I do plan on making a/the parent/s of some of the apprentices. It's just a matter of whom will be the offspring and would depend on if I'm capable of making both mother and father of the same child or not.

But, I need to make sure things are sorted out correctly.

Thanks, Narvix! I should probably clear up that list a bit, too, but I'm feeling kind of lazy. tongue.gif

Oops, I forgot to remove Emberpaw. ^^; thanks for alerting me.

.-. Willowpaw's already in the Apprentices' Den.... She's been there this whole time |D I've been assuming everyone was in the Den -shot-

.-. Willowpaw's already in the Apprentices' Den.... She's been there this whole time |D I've been assuming everyone was in the Den -shot-

Oops, sorry! I interpreted her almost reaching her bed as she was just outside the den, because the dens are pretty small. I'll go change it.

I'm going to make a few more characters to pick up some cats from the "Seeking" lists x3

Aviale, would you like for me to make Moonpaw a brother?

I do plan on making a/the parent/s of some of the apprentices. It's just a matter of whom will be the offspring and would depend on if I'm capable of making both mother and father of the same child or not.

But, I need to make sure things are sorted out correctly.

Sure, you can make her a brother if you want. It'd be kind of nice for her to have a family member she can interact with since I didn't give her mostly dead relatives like a lot of other people seem to have done.

Sure, you can make her a brother if you want. It'd be kind of nice for her to have a family member she can interact with since I didn't give her mostly dead relatives like a lot of other people seem to have done.

Ah, the mostly dead relatives thing is because getting family trees is really difficult early on. It's not because we like sob stories or anything it's just difficult to find parents and siblings for every cat. As we go on though, I'm sure well have a more interlinked clan. :3

The mostly dead cats are explained through a fox attack, though, if you're wondering.

Okay, so 1 brother to make.

Koala, would it be alright if I made a mother for Thistlepaw and Willowpaw? I could also make a father at a later date or something if no one takes up the spot or their father could be gone from the clan entirely (either left or dead).

I would also like to make a parent for Emberpaw and Stormpaw but I want to hear the opinions of the respective members.

That also being said, if Enchanting will allow it, I'll make a tom to become a future mate for Snowfeather cause it's just painful to see her struggle |D

What else? Oh! What's being done with mentors for Moonpaw and Finchpaw? I can have a parent or potential mate character be one of their mentors.

Sure, a mother for Thistlepaw and Willowpaw would be great. I can only imagine her reaction when she finds out about their plans. xd.png why not have her mentor someone too?

x3 Thus my last remark in my previous post. I can have one of two potential warrior characters double as a mentor while they fill in a family roll smile.gif

I'll start fashioning up a mother and a brother then while I wait for responses about a future mate for Snowfeather and possible parent for Emberpaw and Stormpaw. ^^

Ah, the mostly dead relatives thing is because getting family trees is really difficult early on. It's not because we like sob stories or anything it's just difficult to find parents and siblings for every cat. As we go on though, I'm sure well have a more interlinked clan. :3

The mostly dead cats are explained through a fox attack, though, if you're wondering.

No, I do understand that, although it's nice to know there's an in-game explanation for it.

I'd post, but I'm on my kindle. tongue.gif

And Narvix, I believe Snowfeather's going with Fleckpelt now....? I don't know, up to Enchanting.

It's confusing. One minute she wants Fleckpelt, the next she wants Duskflame.

Just sent in two sheets: a mother for Thistlepaw and Willowpaw, and a brother for Moonpaw.

As of now, Snowfeather can't be with Duskflame due to ownership, unless someone adopts him. I'll PM Enchanting for her answer, unless she posts here first.

(Back on computer, but not for long)

As for Saturday (or Friday), I believe...I have Homecoming, so I won't be around, gotta watch my friends play soccer and then go dance. So don't expect a post that day, if there is one, it'll be short.

EDIT:

PMed her.

Edited by 20mia08

If you do kill Ivyclaw, maybe he could be killed by some sort of sickness? It'd give Marshflight something else to panic about.

May I be the first to say.....Soooooooo many apprentices. x.x

Again...Cranewing can mentor (He's not a bad cat, really <:( ).... Also, as a reminder, Smokeypaw's dream is nothing special, I just wanted to give her a long post and something to do with Quillpaw, since he can only be talked about.

Feathertail is going to baby Moonpaw xd.png Just saying that now lol but I'm perfectly fine with that smile.gif

Anyways, I thought Cranewing would be mentoring Finchpaw? If not, you can have him be Ripplepaw's mentor but Finchpaw needs a mentor first.

Edited by Narvix

Either or, I think Lized was just didn't like the fact of Cranewing missing for awhile, since he's on the journey.

Allllssooo:

Ripplepaw's pelt isn't a special pelt design, to inform you, he's just a classic silver tabby. wink.gif

Thank you ^^ I'm not good with cat breeds so I didn't know how else to describe his pelt pattern |D I only know fur length classification, calicoes, and mane coons. Oh and orange tabbies.

This'll help those who need pelt-coloration guide. Classic is what Ripplepaw looks like, Mackerel (Broken Mackerel tabbies are striped/spotted)is your typical striped tiger-like cat, ticked is pretty much shaded, but a bit more flecked, Spotted tabbies are, well, spotted, and Marbled tabbies....They're hard to explain.

As for calicos and torties, just look on the sheet. Calicos are primarily white (from what I know), while torties don't have much white. TorBies are striped/spotted torties. Calicos and torties can be dilute as well.

As for points, there's quite an endless amount (I even know some that aren't listed on the sheet). x.x There is even more pelt designs, but I don't want to go over them....Right now, at least. tongue.gif

The looks pretty much depend on the parents, like Fleckpelt's family. Obviously, they came from kittypets, since their colorations are quite uncommon. (Especially Fleckpelt, Quillpaw, and Ivyclaw)

Edited by 20mia08

Yep! Also, I'm willing to make the father of Willowpaw and Thistlepaw. (Though he may end up dying, due to my pile of toms)