TJ09

2014-08-29 - Multi-Sort!

Oh thank TJ!!! Of all the features implemented this one has to be my personal favorite. LOVE IT!!! Edit to add that I have a suggestion. The highlight color when you select is very pale, I am having trouble telling what I am selecting. Is there a way to change that on my settings, or is this something that can be done universally?

Edited by Bodecia

TJ, I am braving dial-up to let you know that this is AWESOME! Thank you so much!

For the Freeze thing, I'm not finding where the recent-frozen list is. What page is it? How long ago does it count?

user posted image

*casually notices <3 at the top of the gif and smiles*

Eeeee! Multi-sort! That's what I've wanted for a long time. Thank you! *does a happy dance*

For me it's working with Custom Sort, but not Alternate Custom Sort.

Thank you for the updates, TJ, but...

I'm using Chrome and it won't let me drag and drop in custom sort at all. When I try, it looks like the egg/hatchling is moving, but it has the "no" sign (circle with bar through it) and the egg/hatchling just pops back to where it was when I let go. It worked in Firefox, though.

I can now Alternate Custom Sort in Firefox. What I did was clear my cache and cookies then log back in. That seemed to solve the problem.

Edited by whitestar

Oh goody! I've been waiting for a feature like this. biggrin.gif

Been wanting to re-sort my scroll for ages, but the thought of moving all those dragons one by one didn't really appeal to me and so I never got around to it... This is definitely gonna make things a lot easier. smile.gif Thank you, TJ!

I wonder what's the meaning of 'they went to good homes'. >.<

Haha, it's just a joke. "Stray" pixels, like stray dogs or cats. Get it? :3