TJ09

2014-08-29 - Multi-Sort!

Yay! I have wanted multi-sort for some time. I sort my scroll by how much I like a dragon(with some exceptions, like my own releases, GoNs, pygmies(which go near the bottom just because the smaller size looks odd mixed with the others)), and naturally, between sprite updates and changing opinion, well, my likes change and I want to move them as a group to where they now belong.

Great , can't wait to try it

I did notice another bug though-- the check that indicates the name is OK is now under the "Name Your Hatchling" Button

Well I cannot get anything to work under "Alternate Custom Sort" not even if I move them 1 at a time they will not stay. I use FireFox or IE and it doe s not work on either

other wise OMG I can now change my scroll around!!!! YES!!!!

Edited by Merlot

Well I cannot get anything to work under "Alternate Custom Sort" not even if I move them 1 at a time they will not stay. I use FireFox or IE and it doe s not work on either

other wise OMG I can now change my scroll around!!!! YES!!!!

Alternate sort is broken for me too, I use FireFox.

Normal custom sort works, but I have hundreds of dragons so I find using that one annoying.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Now I'll be able to finish arranging my scroll and it won't take ages smile.gif

I only use Alternate custom sort - on Opera only Shift + click works. On Chrome nada.

That being said, thank you for trying to improve the site smile.gif

The Freeze section of the actions help page will show a list of recently-frozen hatchlings, and when they were frozen.

Has the number of times you can freeze been changed? I thought it had been 14 every 2 weeks but now it says 10 every 2 weeks. Was this part of the update as well? If so can we have a reasoning why it was lowered instead of raised, as we do have a couple petitions going to get the freezing limit increased / taken off as it is not really relevant any more and is only hurting people who like to collect frozen hatchlings.

----

As for the sorting feature as long as you leave the legacy custom sorting alone I'm happy. I never liked the drag and drop sorting, so the ability to move more than one at a time makes it seem even less attractive since there were always the problems of moving the wrong dragon you now have the problem of moving more of the wrong dragons at once.

Alternate sort is broken for me too, I use FireFox.

Normal custom sort works, but I have hundreds of dragons so I find using that one annoying.

I also use FF and the alternate custom sort doesn't work for me either.

I just tried it with Opera and there it works perfectly.

I guess I am not the only person that Alternate Custom Sort doesn't work for. It doesn't save any changes I make. And I use Chrome.

Edited by WatersMoon110

I use firefox and neither custom or alt custom are working for me?

Eggcelent!!! wink.gif

This will definitely cut down my sorting time, hope it works for my Safari version smile.gif

BTW, what's that pink egg at the top of the screenshot? Anybody know? blink.gif

THANK GOODNESS

With 2,300 dragons it was really difficult to move big groups around. Great update.

Has the number of times you can freeze been changed? I thought it had been 14 every 2 weeks but now it says 10 every 2 weeks.  Was this part of the update as well?  If so can we have a reasoning why it was lowered instead of raised, as we do have a couple petitions going to get the freezing limit increased / taken off as it is not really relevant any more and is only hurting people who like to collect frozen hatchlings.

Mine still says 16 every 2 weeks (gold trophy...)

OH - in "help" ? I think that is just out of date... Look at the actions available for one of your hatchies...

Edited by fuzzbucket

Hopefully the section in Help will be updated cause I'm a Gold Trophy as well but it says Freeze "Can be performed 10 times per 2 weeks."

So I can see how that could confuse people. xd.png