TJ09

2014-08-29 - Multi-Sort!

Thank you so much!!! This is my favorite feature so far! I've slacked on updating/naming lately because the sorting process took so long! I love, love, love, love, love it!!!

Is there a limit to the number of dragons we can move at once? Just curious (definitely not a complaint!)

Just since everyone is saying their custom alt. sort isn't saving-just used it and it works for me.

Just since everyone is saying their custom alt. sort isn't saving-just used it and it works for me.

No, it still doesn't work for me. When I click the save button, all newly sorted dragons go back to their previous positions. Are you sure yours stay in their new positions?

Mine is working just fine. I use alt. custom sort. This is going to be very useful, once I get more of my dragons named.

I KNOW!! I used it all last night and it works just GREAT!! Thank you thank you thank you!! And my Alternate Custom Sort works great now! Big keeses!!

This is wonderful. Thank you, TJ. My scroll has gotten out of control because I was tried to dragging one at a time. Now I can make it pretty again.

*wild applause*

(Not that I have tried it yet, but still...)

Alt custom sort is not working at all for me (and I gather others) but I guess it will be fixed at some stage.

Nice addition, thanks TJ.

Now I just need a pin function lol

Thank you so much! Now i can go back to ssorting my babies.

Excellent! Thanks! smile.gif

Though for me Ctrl + click doesn't work (Using FF), it highlights the chosen dragons, and moves them, but only 1 actually sticks after saving the sort. However, Shift + click works as it should, so I'm happy.

No, it still doesn't work for me. When I click the save button, all newly sorted dragons go back to their previous positions. Are you sure yours stay in their new positions?

It doesn't work for Mozilla Firefox.

Edited by MIGOR

That's a great new feature, thank you! But there seems to be a bug, at least for alternate custom sorting: whenever I sort dragons and click on the save button, they go back to their previous order. Tried this multiple times, the new postitions are not saved....

Keeps Doing this when I got to alternate custom sort. Kind of sad since that is the only one I use xd.png