TJ09

2014-08-29 - Multi-Sort!

Yay, finally! Individual sorting is such a pain. Especially when you come off hiatus and have a million adults that need sorting.

Actually, this is a feature that I love beyond words- I hope it's not a glitch. My message dragon stays at the top . I know there are others who like something at the top besides eggs/hatchies biggrin.gif

I find it odd. I have several guardians at the top with names like 'I am sbowen', so it doesn't help me that much. I don't find it annoying, though.

Can I just say one more time how much I appreciate this, TJ? I just spent about 3 hours rearranging over 2000 dragons. This was impossible without the multi-sort feature. My dragons just got messier and messier because it was too much work to move them into their new positions one at a time. Now I'm thrilled with the way my dragons are sorted.

Can I just say one more time how much I appreciate this, TJ? I just spent about 3 hours rearranging over 2000 dragons. This was impossible without the multi-sort feature. My dragons just got messier and messier because it was too much work to move them into their new positions one at a time. Now I'm thrilled with the way my dragons are sorted.

Even though I don't have that many dragons [sadly] I wish this had been here last time I attempted a huge scroll resort.

Tj's little heart egg tongue.gif How much do you want to bet he has every fake egg and easter egg as well as the april fools day jokes on his scroll?

Tj's little heart egg tongue.gif How much do you want to bet he has every fake egg and easter egg as well as the april fools day jokes on his scroll?

Ha... I wonder what's the maximum amount of 'growing' eggs he's had at his scroll at one time. Maybe the last day of the 7th birthday DC event?