TJ09

2014-08-29 - Multi-Sort!

That's a great new feature, thank you! But there seems to be a bug, at least for alternate custom sorting: whenever I sort dragons and click on the save button, they go back to their previous order. Tried this multiple times, the new postitions are not saved....

It does't work. Have marked two eggs but can't move them sad.gif

Are you on mobile?

No sorting other than Legacy works for me on mobile so that might be it. On my laptop, the Multi Sort works for me.

Thanks so much! It's going to be a lot easier to sort my dragons now. thumbs_up.png

I also like the new description for the Fever Wyverns. smile.gif

I am on PC and I am using Mozilla Firefox. Now I cant move even a single egg/dragon. sad.gif

But it works in Google Chrome.

Edited by MIGOR

Well, I just tried again on my laptop, and I can sort the dragons, but their positions are not saved. This is definitely a bug.

Edit: Just did a bit of testing, looks like only Alternate Custom Sort is affected.

Edited by walkinslow

That's a great new feature, thank you! But there seems to be a bug, at least for alternate custom sorting: whenever I sort dragons and click on the save button, they go back to their previous order. Tried this multiple times, the new postitions are not saved....

Yeah, this is happening to me too. I wondered what was happening so I wandered over here to see if something new was going on. I also use Alternate Custom Sort.

Edited by whitestar

Very VERY excited! Now I will do that major resort I have been putting off forever! laugh.gif

OMG YUSSSSS!!!!! Thank you so much, TJ! I think I'm even more excited about the Portal 2 lineage fix than I am the Multi-Sort xd.png

I'm happy to announce that you can now sort multiple dragons at once! The feature (which is available for both the table-based and tile-based versions of custom sort) allows you to use Shift+Click or Ctrl+Click to select multiple entries, then drag normally to sort as a group.

ohmy.gif BEST FEATURE YET

... Now if only we could get one of those tab/tag sorting suggestion that've been kicking round the forums for years... tongue.gif

Edited by Zaxian

Yay! You're officially my hero, TJ. I've been wanting something like the multi-sort for a long time.

Oh wow, I just tried it and it's so easy and efficient and just awesome. xd.png Thanks a lot TJ!