TJ09

ANSWERED:Time-based egg slot

I support! Would love to have an even number of eggs and hatchlings!

Yes! biggrin.gif I'd love an even number of egg slots for holidays and/or new releases! I'm also 99% sure it took me more than a year to get to a gold trophy, so I think it's great for slow newbies too. It's a huge help on holidays when you're trying to collect old releases that you missed.

id like this though adding on after the 8 would get rather complicated with halloween dragons since we have no limit on how many cbs we can pick up though that may just be me worrying over nothing

If it were to increase every two years (starting after the first, so, year 1, year 3, and year 5 respectively), perhaps the cap could be 3 extra egg slots? This would put long-term players who collect in a limited way up to the current gold trophy level, while long-term mass collectors could get to the reasonable but not insane level of 10 eggs / 30 overall. Although, even with just one extra slot I'd be more than thrilled! biggrin.gif

Also to throw it out there--would there be some type of 'activity' level associated with this perk? Like, if someone makes an account, plays for a month, and comes back a year later, will they have that extra slot, or do you have to be active a certain percent of time within that year?

I support this because not having an even number of slots drives me NUTS smile.gif

I support this because not having an even number of slots drives me NUTS smile.gif

Thisthisthis.

Pretty please with whipped cream and cherries an' stuff on top?

.o. All of my supports! Which is one, because i am one person! But if i was more persons then i would be more supports!

since i get two sets of CBs for nearly everything and releases arent one dragon at a time this would be /perfect/

Would Love this so much! Random Thought could we possibly get a 2nd trophy to indicate why we have another slot for an egg?

Maybe a platinum one.

I mean we have a Bronze for when you reach 50 dragons then Silver when you reach 200 dragons than Gold for when you reach 500 total dragons so why not a Platinum one for people who have been with the cave for more than say 2 years, that would allow an increase with the amount of eggs and hatchlings without people asking how they could get the eighth eggs slot when you have the same trophy they do.

Anyway just a suggestion of sorts, feel free to ignore it if you want. But I definitely put my vote in the yes pile with a YEAH OH YEAH!!!!

xd.png

Oh wow, if this happens maybe my daughter will finally go for a gold trophy. She is so put off by the uneven slot numbers that she has stayed at the silver trophy level for years!

Me, I like it because I'm greeeeedy.....

Where's the upvote button! I can't find the upvote button! *runs around like a crazy person*

Even numbers! Yay! Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes!

I also really like the idea of increasing the overall number of growing things by three, to 24.

Ooh yes!!! (Fingers crossed for extra slots in Total too)

And yes its possible to get gold within a year.

Edited by djengis

Yes yes yes!! I'd so love to be able to get my 4 pairs of new releases all at once instead of having to wait 3 days for the last dragon.

I imagine this is just a one-time thing and not continuous, just from what was said, but for a second I thought maybe it might mean you get additional ones each full year you've been around, which I think might get ridiculous but would still be nice (or maybe have it double? first it's a year, then after two years, then four, etc, you'd get one more slot).

But anyway, I would love that! It's a nice reward for coming back and sticking with the site!

Yes, please!!!

Also on board for ADP's suggestion and the addition of new slots every other year or so (with a cap of 10 total).

But I would be soooooo thrilled for just the one extra egg slot!

Ooh, I like this. Then people whose playstyle or time doesn't allow them to collect as much as some of us do aren't being 'punished' or left out and they get the reward for being loyal customers, as it were and it's there if they want/need it. I would prefer this over other extra egg limit suggestions (mainly the breed only).

Couldn't word it any better, myself.

But this is just as true:

*Flips Table* Love this! <3

Been around since 09 would love something like this cause I really need egg slots!

Now if we could get more xd.png......

Full support. smile.gif

I think this is a great idea! I just gotta wait quite some months still haha.

Surely I'm happy to see this add!

EDIT:Never mind, I just made a foolish mistake.

Edited by Shelybear