TJ09

ANSWERED:Time-based egg slot

I know this is an old suggestion but I think it's a good idea as it would allow for an even number of egg slots.

At this point this thread's existence may as well be a forum in-joke.

As well as a reminder for TJ to not post about any of his "passing thoughts". wink.gif It's probably not going to happen anytime soon.

As well as a reminder for TJ to not post about any of his "passing thoughts". wink.gif It's probably not going to happen anytime soon.

Maybe next month biggrin.gif

I absolutely adore this idea

but it needs a little tweaking. I've technically had a scroll since 2008, however I was only active for a little over a year.

I don't think it would be fair for me to earn another egg slot for each year regardless of activity.

HOWEVER

like if someone hatches 5 dragons a year or so, that would be enough to prove activity and earn an egg slot.

I absolutely adore this idea

but it needs a little tweaking. I've technically had a scroll since 2008, however I was only active for a little over a year.

I don't think it would be fair for me to earn another egg slot for each year regardless of activity.

Could be wrong but I don't think that TJ suggested an egg slot for each year, just one additional if someone has been around for more than one year. Up to 8/24.

Could be wrong but I don't think that TJ suggested an egg slot for each year, just one additional if someone has been around for more than one year. Up to 8/24.

Ooh! Gotcha. I misread the idea. I still definitely agree with it then!

And the egg lock makes me extra love this idea all over again *sigh*

Plus even numbers of new releases and enough to make a decent lineage base

A DC birthday present to us?

Plus even numbers of new releases and enough to make a decent lineage base

A DC birthday present to us?

This, so very much! smile.gif

This thread is really old but I would totally support this if he actually decides to do this one day.