TJ09

ANSWERED:Time-based egg slot

Random passing thought:

Add another egg slot for users that have been around for over a year, regardless of badge.

So with Gold you'd get up to 8 eggs, but people without gold (not sure how many people don't get gold within a year, but it's certainly possible) also still get it.

*Flips Table* Love this! <3

Been around since 09 would love something like this cause I really need egg slots!

Edited by lollipop00

Ooh, I like this. Then people whose playstyle or time doesn't allow them to collect as much as some of us do aren't being 'punished' or left out and they get the reward for being loyal customers, as it were and it's there if they want/need it. I would prefer this over other extra egg limit suggestions (mainly the breed only).

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESSSSSS!!!!!!

Pleeeeaaaasssseeee do this. PLEASE.

Oh, me likey. I likey extra egg slots in general (and 8 just seems like a more, hm, balanced number than 7?), and this would also be a nice way to give a little something to long time players who for whatever reason don't like to collect masses of dragons as well.

I-If I might dare ask, though, could that extra slot be accompanied by a +3 overall holding increase as well? ;o; (so gold trophies could have 8 eggs / 24 total things, for example)

*throws another yes into the yes pile*

...I have nothing else to say. xd.png

Yes.

I'm not sure if I will have hit Gold by then, but either way I will enjoy this extra spot.

Edited by sbowen

I really like this idea.

Here's another random idea though: How about a system that adds? Maybe like every two years (so 1st, 3rd, 5th year) you can have one extra egg slot (maybe with restrictions to make sure it doesn't go crazy)? Then you can reward for play past the 1st year.

I guess that might go a little overboard but it was just a thought.

Oh, I would be so very happy. Really happy. Yes please.

All the yesses. ALL of them.

Except Goldscroll would now have 24 hatchi slots, right?

Oh, me likey. I likey extra egg slots in general (and 8 just seems like a more, hm, balanced number than 7?), and this would also be a nice way to give a little something to long time players who for whatever reason don't like to collect masses of dragons as well.

I-If I might dare ask, though, could that extra slot be accompanied by a +3 overall holding increase as well? ;o; (so gold trophies could have 8 eggs / 24 total things, for example)

Omg I just want to tell you you are my hero in descriptions I read them all the time I wish I could write some like yours

ANYWAYS.

I support this! It's a very nice idea. Though I have no personal need for it (YET) I believe this would help out many users. I personally see no cons. Support! *stamps Support onto post*

Here's another random idea though: How about a system that adds? Maybe like every two years (so 1st, 3rd, 5th year) you can have one extra egg slot (maybe with restrictions to make sure it doesn't go crazy)? Then you can reward for play past the 1st year.

I guess that might go a little overboard but it was just a thought.

Yeah, I feel like that would definitely be a little overmuch. Perhaps the few extra total slots (as suggested to go with extra egg slot) could be earned this way? (Although I'm guessing people would definitely prefer the slots all at once if we do get extra total slots. xP )

Like others, I like the idea of supporting loyalty to this site, and a way to collect faster/hunt longer without cheating egg slots. A bonus space would be very, very nice.

I'd prefer if 8 stays the absolute maximum, myself, if only to make things even. Anything else seems overboard (at least, with the current amount of dragons).

I like it! It's an incentive to stick around, without giving a major advantage to any one group of people nor will it be impossible for people to reach without altering their playstyles.

I also quite like that it's not tied to a trophy level, so those who still have no or lower trophies can gain their reward for continuing to play without having to grab a ton of dragon/more than they normally would want.

I like this, too, and it makes sense to me.

About possibly more after this--I wouldn't be opposed to seeing a few more egg slots for longer play, but there would 100% HAVE to be some kind of cap, because then it would absolutely turn into an unfair advantage in the long run.