Sign in to follow this  
Fightandspawn

What did you have for dessert?

I almost never eat desserts specifically after dinner. Usually I will randomly grab a snack or some ice cream in the middle of the day, but we never had a habit of eating dessert as part of our meal. So you people in the West do that?

I almost never eat desserts specifically after dinner. Usually I will randomly grab a snack or some ice cream in the middle of the day, but we never had a habit of eating dessert as part of our meal. So you people in the West do that?

Yes, it's not unusual, especially if a whole family sits down for dinner together. It just finishes things off nicely.

I'm single so I just eat whatever I feel like, whenever I feel like eating it. Tonight I had vanilla ice cream in the middle of the evening and called that dessert. smile.gif

My family and I also never eat desserts (as in the typical sweet stuff), either. We only eat fruit after dinner, so I call that my dessert. smile.gif

Tonight I had strawberries.

Fruit is an excellent dessert. It's just that little touch of sweetness that gives the meal a happy ending.

Sign in to follow this