DangerDragon

Guinea Pigs

I have three guinea pigs! smile.gif Marshmallow, Licorice, and Holly.

Guinea pigs were originally domesticated as food animals. I've heard they taste good.

They're kinda cute I guess, but I find it hard to see prey animals as good pets.

I have two Guinea Pigs. One's a female and the other is a male. The female is a beige colour with red eyes and her name's Cedar while the male is black and his name is Rogue.

We're trying to get them to breed with each other but Cedar always keeps on wanting to attack Rogue so I guess that won't be happening any time soon.

I have two Guinea Pigs. One's a female and the other is a male. The female is a beige colour with red eyes and her name's Cedar while the male is black and his name is Rogue.

We're trying to get them to breed with each other but Cedar always keeps on wanting to attack Rogue so I guess that won't be happening any time soon.

Have you tried to put them in neutral place?

Guinea pigs were originally domesticated as food animals. I've heard they taste good.

They're kinda cute I guess, but I find it hard to see prey animals as good pets.

And people in China eats cats and dogs. I heard they taste good. But im not going to eat them

-----

Guinea pigs are better pets than cats, other rodents and rabbits. They are cuter too.

I find it hard to have a wild animal(cat) as a pet. tongue.gif

-----

Awwwe they look cute when they eat cucumber :3

Have you tried to put them in neutral place?

Yeah but Cedar just ignores Rogue when that happens sad.gif

Where did you get Rogue and Cedar? Do you know their lineages?

Where did you get Rogue and Cedar? Do you know their lineages?

Nah, I actually don't know much about their lineage and stuff because I got them for my birthday present but I know my mum and dad got them from a pet shop

Nah, I actually don't know much about their lineage and stuff because I got them for my birthday present but I know my mum and dad got them from a pet shop

Then, tbh, you really shouldn't breed them. You don't their parents/grandparents/etc. who may have had genetic health problems that could be passed down to pups.