Taleena Fuka

Clandestine Rhymes

user posted image

"I am not... suited well for hunting and foraging and would think that my presence would be best used if kept indoors for the time being. Oh surely I shall be snatched sooner or later to bathe in sunlight, but does such an outcome have to happen so soon? Oh! Look at me ramble! You did not ask for this, I suppose? Do forgive me if I bore you. I cannot seem to hold my tongue."

Loki studied the embarrassed look on her face, realizing just how self-conscious of a dragon Zofia was. Although there probably 'were' plenty of dragons who would find her annoying, Loki was okay with this kind of thing. Just as long as it wasn't rambling negative things about him.

"Its okay, I'm used to it...At least I think I am. Actually, that brings up a question," Perhaps changing the subject would help his new acquaintance, "Judging from what is being said and what is going on, I'm guessing we're all in the same amnesia boat. The question is, of course, why are we aboard that boat?"

Loki stopped for a moment, before realizing an issue in his metaphor. "Actually, do we dragons really even need boats? I mean, we can fly and all that jazz...Wait, if we didn't need boats we wouldn't have invented them and thus I wouldn't know what a *boat is in the first place. Wait, how do I not know where I came from or who I am or why I'm in this [insert random deity here.] forsaken cave, but do know what A FREAKING BOAT IS!?"

Admittedly, Zofia had little to worry about when conversing with him, for what Loki had said in the previous words was true: He was indeed very used to rambling.

--

*Based on pure assumption, I'm guessing some dragons would need a boat when the time called for it, especially when crossing the sea. Also, the image of a boat Loki has is of an older boat, such as a frigate or primitive sailboat. However, he lacks the knowledge of how they are 'piloted' and of how they are made.

--

user posted image

Passing the groups of dragons on his way out, he picked up many things: A massive green, wingless dragon had become somewhat of a de facto leader in the last few hours or so. A green dragon with a purple mane was currently organizing a scouting groups from some of the other dragons that had just awoken, no doubt at the request of their new 'leader'. And the small pygmy dragon was currently ranting in front of a purple dragon that was missing one of her hind legs.

While he kept all of these things in mind, the wyvern did not give them any specific interest. No, his current goal was getting out of this cave and into the outside world again. Although he didn't didn't think the cave was dangerous, something was really irking him. Perhaps it was the smell of all the dragons which made him so uncomfortable.

Then, he saw the fit being thrown by a large, brown and red dragon with blade-like fangs. The dragon was obviously feeling something from trying to go out into the sunlight, and seemed to be trying to force himself out of the cave. However, even when he managed to get out, it obviously still took him some time to ignore the pain he was feeling. Moving to the farther edge of the exit as he moved, he watched with mild curiosity how the dragon seemed to bubble in a silent frustration, before finally managing to move forwards, collapsing in the grass.

Taking his attention off of the dragon, he looked out over the new terrain as he stepped out into the sunlight. His body shook a little when a slightly cold breeze hit him, having obviously been devoid of much outside stimulation for quite some time. However, he was grateful, seeing as he enjoyed the feeling.

The cave was overlooking a grassland of some sort, green, some of it taller in some areas than the rest. While it did not seem like a major or large plain, he could still smell the grass in a stronger form, meaning that there was at least something eating it. Also, he could see the occasional flicker of movement in the tall grass, meaning that there was a fairly large chance of there being small game such as rodents and terrestrial birds. And while that alone was not sufficient to feed so many dragons, and he did indeed know there would be a need for food, he could see a couple of fairly major landmark: A river that was flowing through the grasslands, meaning they wouldn't have need to travel very far for water.

When he panned his vision more to the right, he found himself viewing a great forest of large, ancient trees, and was filled with a pleasant comfort upon hearing the sound songbirds, many of them different and similar in many ways, and the chattering of animals. Also, the trees seemed to be losing many of their leaves, most of which had turned colors such as red, yellow and even orange. The conifers and larger trees had formed thick coatings of needles. It seemed that he had awoken during Autumn.

Looking behind himself, he looked up over the cave entrance to see that it was in the side of a mountain, although very close to the bottom. A grassy yet slightly rocky slope lead down from the cave into the grasslands. The mountain itself seemed to be part of a range, though the size, distance and expanse of said range was something he currently did not know.

"It seems that this is quite the land, though how far does it go, and what else is beyond this?" He thought out loud, as he did a fully spin, looking out over all the terrain around himself. He thought about the scouting party that he had overheard plans for, and while he didn't exactly feel at home in a group, he considered joining. Because he knew that in a situation like this, only a fool or a maddragon would go off alone on the first day. That he was certain of.

user posted image

"Ack, it's too... it's too bright... I can't... see... Someone... dim it down a little..." A large fuchsia dragon, dazed and half asleep, rolled around on an unwelcoming cold floor as he squeezed his eyes tight. An angry light assaulted him as he struggled to avoid it. He felt like the light, even as it tried with all its might to penetrate his eyelids, might've been a good thing. Like he should accept it. But the fuchsia dragon, barely conscious, would not. Wherever he had been before, he wanted to return. He didn't know how one could get to a place they didn't remember—which he unfortunately did not—but if he had been there at one point surely there was a way to get back? He had been so comfortable, as if he was drifting in an endless sea of warmth and darkness, and now all he had was frigid stone and this damn light that kept grabbing at him with claws like razors! Who had done this, why was he here? He hated it and he wanted no more than to get away. "G-go away..." He muttered. He struggled to get his paws over his face, to conceal himself from the harsh and unwelcoming world, but to no avail. He could hardly budge himself an inch. You need to wake up, a tiny voice within him said. He didn't want to wake up. He couldn't. No... he was drifting back to sleep. Back to the peace that had enveloped him before like a thick, cottony blanket.

No, Apollo! You must awaken!

Apollo? Was that... him? He couldn't tell. His mind was still so mixed up. But it must've been him, because no one else was talking to him. It was a good name, he thought. His mind wandered to the topic of the quality of his newfound, two syllable name and lingered there for a moment. Apollo. What a nice name. Who had given him that name, anyways? He couldn't... remember... quite exactly. He couldn't remember much at all. Why. Was it because he was asleep? Asleep! He was still asleep! A sudden urgency filled him as he forget entirely his reluctance to wake up. Whoever's voice had warned him to get up, their grave tone persuaded him a little more than irritating light that he needed to move.

Move... he needed to... get up... and face the light... even if it hurt...

A large dragon shifted. A low, long moan escaped his throat. He ached in places he didn't know could ache, and he could barely move. Beneath him was cold, hard stone that, smooth as it was, was unwelcoming and harsh. It was not nearly as bright as he had perceived in the dream he only vaguely recalled, and was in fact fairly dim. Compared to how long he had been asleep, though, it was... wait. How long had he slept? Well, surely he hadn't been too long. Or had he? He couldn't remember. Odd that he couldn't recall how long or when he had gone to sleep. It seemed like something he would just know. But he didn't. Was it because he was still too groggy to recall, or was some other force at work, snatching his memories from right beneath his nose? He tested his other memories. His name was Apollo, that he already knew, and... that was it. His eyes, now open, swept the area around him. He felt unaccustomed and unwelcome in the darkness, but as he could barely move, would have to put up with it for now. He first noticed the plethory of bodies around him. He wondered if they were dead, and if so, was he next? What a dreadful thought. But, no, it would appear not, because they were all breathing. Slowly, however, as if in a deep sleep. Like him, but he was awake now. Gradually the effects of awakening were showing as well, because he senses were finally beginning to clear up and he could start to think of things other than the mysterious bodies piled around him. For example, he was now much more focused on why he could not move. A good question, Apollo thought. It mostly felt like he was just too tired to move, but it was more than that. Something on him. Something weighing him down. On his arm, it seemed to be. He looked down. There it was, as predicted: some sort of big, silver brace on his right arm. If he was too feeble to move on his own surely this thing wasn't helping. He wanted to take it off, seeing as its removal would help getting up—something he guessed would be a good thing to do—but unfortunately he wasn't strong enough to hardly budge the arm it was on. He needed help. But how, when everyone was... asleep? No, that wasn't true. He had been so oblivious that he had missed the few dragons that were awake! It was more than a few, actually. In fact, it was a lot. Surely one could help? He didn't feel like he should need help, and was even slightly ashamed to be degraded to asking, but he saw no other option unless he just wanted to lay on the smooth, slightly damp floor the rest of his life.

"H-hello?" Apollo called out, uncertain at first. "I need a bit of, um, hel- uh... assistance. Yes, that is it. Assistance. Someone? Preferably a larger fellow? My arm is practically stuck to the floor."

user posted image

"It's okay, I'm used to it...At least I think I am. Actually, that brings up a question. Judging from what is being said and what is going on, I'm guessing we're all in the same amnesia boat. The question is, of course, why are we aboard that boat? Actually, do we dragons really even need boats? I mean, we can fly and all that jazz...Wait, if we didn't need boats we wouldn't have invented them and thus I wouldn't know what a boat is in the first place. Wait, how do I not know where I came from or who I am or why I'm in this [insert random deity here] forsaken cave, but do know what A FREAKING BOAT IS!?"

Loki sure was a... queer individual. Compared to everyone else, he appeared to behave quite unusually. He appeared to speak what popped into his mind and saw no problem with that. Zofia would not deem such an actions as a bad thing, but some of the words that came out of his mouth seem completely nonsensical and erratic. If there was any meaning to their conversation before, the meaning of it was now lost. Loki was raving about boats and had even said, "Insert random deity here," out loud. In all honesty, the ataraxia that was produced by the creation of the conversation was now fleeting. that She was not at the point where she was going to grasp for an excuse to leave the conversation, but she was starting to wonder why Anu had even directed Loki to Zofia at all. Was it because she tired of the pygmy's questions? Did she simply not want to deal with him or was she just too busy with other matters to tend to him? Either way, Zofia was beginning to think that Loki was simply rambling on without any thought.

"I'm afraid we are all in the same situation," Zofia replied, taking extra care not to mention boats. "As much as I'd love to be try and recover what has slipped from our minds, I do think there are more important matters at hand. We will not survive for long if we do not scourge the land for provisions. We'd sooner starve than recover my memories." Everyone was surely stressed about waking up in a cave covered in odd inscriptions with no memory and with strangers walking around. It wasn't easy trying to push the lack of memory in the back of one's mind but it was necessary. If they were to survive, they would need food, water, and shelter. The cave was habitable enough, but the group would die of dehydration and or starvation if they didn't try and obtain food and water.

Glancing away, Zofia noted that more and more dragons were wandering beyond the cave. A solitary Tri-Horn was at the entrance of the cave, looking as though he was surveying the land. A brown male who Zofia had seen talking to the beige female, Chorus Zofia thought her name was, was having a hissy fit outside before plopping down on the grass with a snarl on his lips. The first group that had been formed, the one consisting of a white Striped, a Moonstone, a Speckle-Throated, and a Royal Blue, was still gazing at the outside world of wonder; the Striped was apparently batting the others playfully with a big goofy grin plastered upon her face. Inside of the cave, Zofia had overheard Lucifer asking the Brute if he'd like to accompany the green male outside.

"If you're planning to go outside, you might want to find a partner soon," Zofia teased the pygmy. "Most of the people who are awake seem to be getting into pairs. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you don't seem like the type of person who'd want to be left behind on an adventure. You wouldn't want to get left behind, would you?" Though Zofia barely knew Loki, she felt comfortable enough to joke with him. He seemed like the kind of person to pleasure himself with jokes. Secretly, Zofia wanted to remind Loki that if he wanted to go outside, he needed to pair up with someone or some people who also wanted to go outside, but she didn't want to say it out loud. Humoring Loki was a much more preferable approach to the situation than flat out telling him what to do. Besides, Zofia liked what see saw from Loki so far and so no reason to hurt his feelings. She didn't have a reason to command or scold him yet.

(Just a reminder that there is some semi-important information on the first page of the OOC. Check it out when you get the time to do so.)

Edited by Doctortear

user posted image

"My name? Radovan."

Chorus nodded in response to this, turning the name over in her head as she did so. Radovan. Not a bad name, by any stretch. If the name itself was supposed to have any meaning, it escaped her at the moment. Listening to the rest of what he was saying, she found herself agreeing. Moronic... not the most elegant of terms, and neither was that bit of cursing, but at the moment it seemed appropriate. Radovan quickly caught up to and overtook her, and while she tried her best to keep up, it was just a bit difficult to keep pace with a four-legged dragon when most of her body was devoid of weight-bearing limbs. Her wings didn't seem heavy, thank goodness, but they were unwieldy.

As soon as she was outside, she spread her wings to the sunlight, letting the warmth wake them up in anticipation of flight. Chorus was famished, and she assumed the others were, too, and she imagined that it would behoove them all to start hunting. There had to be prey out here, somewhere. The grass under her feet would do her little good. Its dewy scent was pleasant, but not in the way that made her want to eat it. At the very least, the sunlight was comfortable.

...Well, comfortable for Chorus. As soon as he had stepped outside the cave, Radovan recoiled from the sun, much to Chorus's surprise. He seemed to growl at the very air around him, thrashing about as if to drive away invisible attackers. Does the sun itself hurt him?? Chorus wondered, unsure of what to do. She could only watch as Radovan struggled out into the light, fanning his wings and lying down in the grass. For the most part, he seemed unharmed. For the life of her, Chorus couldn't figure out what had made him react to badly to the light.

No one else is so badly affected by the sunlight... Chorus couldn't shake the feeling that there was more to this situation than a little light-allergy, and she resolved to keep her senses alert, just in case. She wondered how useful the male would be in hunting, if just being outside was a torment. Still, Chorus wasn't particularly optimistic about joining up with anyone else, so she stayed near the brown dragon, settling down in the grass a few feet away and perking her head up to look around. It looked like there was a river off in the distance, trailing down through more and more open grassland. "There must be something worth hunting here," she murmured. But perhaps it is better to wait, she reminded herself, at least until Radovan recovers a bit.

---

user posted image

Azazel balked at the Undine's reply. No one remembers? No one?? But how?? If he wasn't seriously worried before, he was now, and it was all he could do to keep himself from panicking. He wanted to go back to that pile of dragons and sleep until he woke up and remembered something. "Oh," he murmured meekly, "Oh. Okay." He couldn't think of anything else to say without risking looking stupid. Well, at least the Undine had mentioned a plan. So, at the very least, someone thought they knew what they were doing. Despite how tempted he was to curl up on the floor and try to forget that he had forgotten everything he may or may not have known, Azazel decided he might as well try and find out what was going on with the other dragons.

A sizzling sound reached Azazel's ears, and when he glanced down to try and find the source of the sound, he realized that the stone around his claws was smoldering. Startled, he lifted his feet up one at a time, and the sizzling stopped. Puzzled, he put one foot down again on the ground and imagined the sizzling. Almost immediately, little traces of steam hissed up between his claws. "Oh. Oh, that's... interesting." So... I can change my... body heat? Yes, that sounded about right. But if he could burn stone... Azazel imagined himself accidentally touching another dragon, and then burning them. He balked again, and the sizzling stopped. He made a mental note to keep his temperature under careful control. He didn't want to make an enemy out of ay of these dragons by accidentally burning them.

"H-hello? I need a bit of, um, hel- uh... assistance. Yes, that is it. Assistance. Someone? Preferably a larger fellow? My arm is practically stuck to the floor."

The new voice seemed to come out of nowhere, and it was slightly muffled. Azazel looked back over at the dragon pile and noticed that it seemed to be moving. Was that a... oh. It was a tail. A tail twitched out from underneath one still-comatose dragon. For a moment, Azazel was torn. He wanted to try and stick with the Undine - after all, he was nice, and seemed to know what he was doing - but no one else seemed to have noticed the struggling dragon in the pile.

"Uh..." No, no, no, no, no. Azazel almost tried to ask if the Undine would wait for him, but he cut off his words before they got past his throat. Wait for him?? What kind of idiot was he, asking that of a dragon he'd known for all of four seconds? Clamping his jaw shut in order to muffle a squeak of embarrassment, Azazel turned and hurried over to the pile of dragons. He carefully moved a few somewhat small dragons off of the struggling one. Immediately, the dragon's scale color leaped out at Azazel's eyes.

Ack, that shade of pink is blinding!! "'Scuse me... you need help? Said your arm was stuck?" The pink dragon would have to forgive Azazel's broken, stuttered sentences. Leaning down, the Magma noticed that the pink dragon's arm was adorned with a large bracelet of some kind. Maybe that was restricting him? "Uh, did you know that thing was on your arm?"

user posted image

"Hello, then, Kalu! I don't know what the nice orb on your tail is either. But it's so pretty! You must be proud of it, it's something anyone would want to have."

When Kalana responded to his greeting, Kalu tilted his head to the side and looked at the orb on his tail again, a bit confused by . . . well, not by Kalana's words themselves, but more his reaction to him. It didn't really make sense, he knew instinctively, to be proud of a simple body part, a part of you that you had not worked at to improve but instead just was. And yet, a small part of him, somewhere deep inside his consciousness, did feel pride, or something very similar to it, at possessing the orb on the end of his tail. It was a somewhat disconcerting realization for the blue dragon, but he tried to ignore the sudden cognitive dissonance that he felt. There was so much Kalu didn't know about himself, maybe there was a good reason for the pride he felt, but he had forgotten it along with everything else.

"Sorry. I shouldn't have said anything in the first place. You just... keep talking. I didn't mean to interrupt you just to sound stupid."

Resurfacing from his musings into the world around him, Kalu realized that Enid had been speaking for a little while, and appeared somewhat upset at what he presumed was his lack of a response. "You don't need to be sorry at all," he told her. "Everyone here seems to be fairly unique from each other, at least that I've seen. Though to be honest, I don't think that just having an orb on the end of your tail is that big of a deal." In the abstract, his words made complete sense, but when Kalu applied them to himself, a faint feeling of discontent rose inside him, seeming to contradict his words. Beginning to become accustomed to experiencing these strange feelings concerning the object on the end of his tail, Kalu shook it off fairly easily.

Hearing Kalana ask if they were going to start looking for food now, Kalu looked around the area in front of the cave, looking for a path that the four of them could easily travel on. It was then that he noticed that other dragons had come outside as well, notably the large brown and serpentine blue and cream pair from earlier. The brown one was hunched over like he was in pain, but Kalu didn't see how he could be since there was nothing around that seemed like it could hurt them. Maybe he was just tired after everything that had happened back inside the cave. Seeing the big purple and green dragons fight had been stressful enough for himself, after all. "We certainly can start looking if you'd like," Kalu told Kalana, "but maybe we should consult with those two first. If they're going to look for food as well, it might be better if we make sure we're not looking in the same places as them." Kalu craned his neck towards the other two dragons outside the cave, so Kalana would be sure to know what he was talking about.

OOC: Sorry for not posting in so long! Nothing was happening with the character who was awake, and it didn't seem like a good time to have the one who wasn't wake up . . . I haven't gone anywhere, though.

Edited by Avialae

((Apologies if I have any errors since I'm doing this on my phone in a bumpy truck))

user posted image

She smiled at the undine's response. Having someone else to rely on was very reassuring, considering she nor anyone else had any recollection of their memories and the fact she prefers not having to get physically involved to stop a dispute. Anu scanned the cave and those who passed by her to get to the entrance. She nodded to herself, "Looks like things are getting along well... But wait, I though the littlest one would have gone out with her already but I haven't seen them pass by yet." She mearly had to move her head a little bit to see that the two were exactly where she left them. Curious and tired of laying down she carefully made her way to the two. craning her neck down so as to be on their level she asked The littlest one, "Have you made friends with Zolfia yet..?" Her voice trailed off when she noticed that One of Zolfias hind legs were missing. Her neck recoiled up at the realization, "O-oh my! I wonder what mut have... I mean... I'm sorry Zolfia I didn't realize that you had- erm, littlest one?" Anu regained her composure and lowered her head so as to be level with him again. "Perhaps you can find another partner to travel with? It seems more dragons have awoken so I'm sure there's more that are as nice as Zolfia and willing to go with you." She then returned her attention to Zolfia by moving her head close to Zofias and spoke in a lowered voice so that Loki wouldn't hear, "I'm sorry if he caused you some trouble, I was under a little bit of tension with that fight earlier and immediately thought you might be the best person to handle him since you've been nothing but polite and kind to me and that you could've helped put him at ease. Seeing all that energy from what I could see from the corner of my eyes, I don't know if I should've made that choice or not.

user posted image

"Finally," he grumbled in annoyance and relief "I've finally reached this blasted wall." He flexed his front and back leg muscles, they were sore- especially his front legs since they were the ones that desperately dragged him there- but they were working properly enough now that he could stand and use them normally. He got off his belly and when into a sitting position facing the mysterious text on the wall. Gingerly he raised his entire paw to gently hover above the text. He hesitated to touch the text as if it had some sort of harmful substance on it. "Why does this feel so... I don't even know what it is, just like that vauge wisps of a dream I had before waking up." His paw touched and felt the engravings and nothing happened. He grimaced as if he was trying to scare someone into giving an anwser to his surging emotions "Why can't I remember anything! Why am I feeling this way if I can't even remember what it is that's making me feel this damn way!"

Edited by Taleena Fuka

user posted image

It was hard to determine if Anu's sudden appearance was a relief or not, but, sure enough, alleviation poured over Zofia at the Terrae's arrival.. Surely it was comforting to know that Anu hadn't deliberately planned to throw Loki upon Zofia in hopes of getting rid of him. The fact that she had, at the very least, heard enough of the conversation to realize that Loki was in need of a partner to travel outside with and Zofia was not planning on exploring the world outside of the cave for a while. It was good to know Anu was looking out for others and making sure that everyone was doing what they were suppose to be doing. Of course, Zofia shouldn't of been her greatest concern. The fight from within the cave had just ended and the brown male with white swirls and dapples of red upon him seemed to be... burning.

"He was no trouble at all," Zofia chuckled lowly as Anu pulled over towards her, making sure to keep her voice as quiet as the giant's. "He is excitable, that's for sure, with a knack for humor, but that shouldn't be problem. Direct that energy in the right place, and everything should turn out in good favor." Doing a double-take behind her, Zofia made a quick motion for Anu to come closer.

"I am grateful you helped direct Loki in the right direction, but you may want to divert your attention elsewhere," Zofia said with a quick nod in the burning male's direction. "There seems to be someone... smoldering outside. I don't exactly know why, but by the way he is flattening himself against the ground I think that he may be in need of assistance." Turning back towards the pygmy, Zofia lowered her head and offered a gracious grin.

"It was wonderful to make your acquaintance, Loki Sommers," she cooed quietly. "I do hope to meet again."

Craning her neck upward, Zofia flitted her gaze around the cave. It did not take her long to find an abnormally, if she could even consider something unusual. A brown male with bright, almost glowing it seemed, turquoise markings gripping his hide was crawling over to the cave wall. He fixed his awkward position and seated himself before the wall. A talon, fragile and shaking, hovered before the wall before gingerly touching it. A curse fired from his mouth and anger seemed to bear down upon his visage.

"I'll, um, go tend to that Spitfire over there," Zofia said as she gave a respectful nod towards both Anu and Loki before bounding over towards the distressed male. Walking was becoming easier, but jogging was something that Zofia was not prepared for. She almost tripped over herself twice when attempting to jog so after a few hushed curses, she began to stride silently towards the upset male. She took care to keep her approach quiet as to not startle him, but not so quiet that he would not realize she was there. She stopped a few feet behind him, settling herself so that she was in a comfortable position.

"Are you alright, sir?" Zofia questioned, tilting her head at an angle. "Is there something wrong? The, uh, familiarity of the characters engraved upon the walls wouldn't happen to frustrate you as well? O-Or is something else? There wouldn't be, perhaps, something I could assist you with, would there?"

user posted image

"There seems to be someone... smoldering outside.

At just those words Anu whipped just her head around and focused her eyes on the outside to see the vampire dragon in agony. Despite not being far away she bounded over in a few steps to him and gave him immediate shade from the seemingly punishing sun. To her right now, the sun was warm and pleasant, revitalizing and made her slightly happy just to bask in it. But her instinct told her that the sun was an enemy to her fellow dragon standing in front of her. Surely in this moment, her size was meant to shade him from the sun and somehow save him. "Oh my gosh, are you okay?" she said in a worried tone. Anu held out her paw just in case he needed help getting up.

user posted image

"Are you alright, sir?" Zofia questioned, tilting her head at an angle.

He redirected his angry look from the wall to the purple dragon, his expression not changing when he realized it was that female he saw earlier. He had to admit she was quite the beauty and the tip of his tail wagged at the thought. No sooner did he think of that, something else in his head screamed at him not to be deceived by it.

"Is there something wrong? The, uh, familiarity of the characters engraved upon the walls wouldn't happen to frustrate you as well? O-Or is something else? There wouldn't be, perhaps, something I could assist you with, would there?"

His eyes widened and his expression changed to an awed and a happy but toothy grin. "Someone else besides me recognizes this mysterious writing? I've been-" He stops mid sentence to take a moment to calm down. He had no idea who this person was or if she were to be trusted even more so if they... Well, if they look like just as nice as her. Who her was he didn't know. He looked at the engravings again then back to her. "These engravings certainly look familiar to me and it frustrates me because I feel like I know it. I don't know if you could help me with this, since it seems to be something missing in my memories that's bothering me." Internally he cursed himself. He wasn't supposed to tell her how he really felt. What the hell was wrong with him! Least he didn't comment on what he thought of her.

user posted image

"Perhaps you can find another partner to travel with? It seems more dragons have awoken so I'm sure there's more that are as nice as Zolfia and willing to go with you."

"Its no problem," he replied, nodding as he turned to run off, "I'll see you two on the outside then."

Of course he had that itch in the back of his head that old him that he was now being talked about. Luckily, he didn't seem to mind that much. With this, he began to make his way to the exit.

Countless thoughts went through his head, as he watched all the other dragons around himself. Of course, all of them seemed to be larger than him, though none really stood as tall as Anu. Of course, he didn't mind this at all. Better someone kind and gentle like Anu be the big one rather than some tough, temperamental bully or brute. Then again, that would have some rather fun implications, though also rather dangerous depending on how far he or the victim in mind would be willing to take things.

"Heh, its probably best not to push some of the dragons here for the time being. Now I wonder where I can find-Whoa!" On his way to the cave exit, he felt a number of thumps as *Anu Oshun ran past him. He immediately sped up, trying his best to keep up with her. Luckily, while Anu covered more distance per stride, Loki could accomplish more strides per second. The small dragon managed to keep up with his larger target, and eventually made it outside. However, he did not first see the great rolling plains or the beautiful forest. No, what Loki first saw was a familiar dragon literally smoldering on the ground.

"Hey, its Sabremou-I mean....um...what is his name agai-?"

**"My name? Radovan."

"Right! Radovan. Much better than what I originally thought up."

-------

(OOC: I'll post with Lupin later on.)

*I only figured this could happen. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

** This is from Radovan talking to someone else, not to Loki.

Edited by Draconic29

user posted image

The wave of pure irritation waving off of the Spitfire was quite startling. Zofia did not realize just how upset the male was when she marched up towards him. Just the aggravated glare he gave Zofia was enough to make her flinch in surprise. She choked on her words when she received the look of contempt, but nevertheless, continued expressing her concerns. She took a step back from the Spitfire and glanced away with her a disturbed expression as her tail twitched uneasily. For a moment, she contemplated removing herself from the premise, least she was the object of the male's ire. The last thing the group needed was another fight and Zofia was sure that if another one sprouted from her actions, she'd surely lose the battle. Though rather muscular and large when compared to most of the other dragons, Zofia could tell that the Spitfire was much better suited for combat that she was. He had anger to fuel him in battle and Zofia was handicapped and held no desire to brawl. The Spitfire could easily terminate her life if he so desired.

When the Spitfire spoke, Zofia was baffled to hear the awe radiating from his voice. Though Zofia only caught a glimpse of his toothy smile, it was enough to soothe her troubled mind. She nearly scolded herself for having such dark thoughts. Of course this male was going to become violent! He was probably just scared and angry after waking up with no memories. It wasn't a surprise for a few people to have that reaction before calming themselves down which was exactly what the Spitfire was doing. Lowering her haunches and allowing her muscles to relax, Zofia let go of the tension that had a hold of her body and offered the male a small, but kind, grin.

"I understand your concerns completely," Zofia purred with a slight incline of her head. "All who are present within this cavern have no recollection of the events that aspired before they awoke. It appears, however, that some familiarity of the past still lingers. Were our minds not so clouded, I would surely expect us to recognize the characters that litter the walls." Making a soft, happy sound, Zofia bowed her head respectfully before continuing.

"My name is Zofia Tharros, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance and I assure you that I will assist you in any matter possible, if it is within my capabilities."