C88

The Silver Funeral Lineage

Hi,

I just stumblrd upon this for the 2nd time in two days ^^ It's really an amazing project andI really would like to join!

I'm not requesting an egg right now, since I'm completey locked up with gifts for my Secret Santa giftee. But I'm already planning on making a mate (think I have a few messy Silver Tinsels somewhere...)

Btw, I think the lineages of the deceased dragons have become invisible again, I'm really happy for that ^^

I want an egg!

Scroll name: ufouria

Forum name: ufouria

PM: x

Scroll: x

Will you breed your egg?: probably not

Specific parents (optional): n/a

Notes: thank you biggrin.gif

I am pleased to announce the following new addition has been bred:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/SQWbK

This lineage member has a new home, but perhaps we need another

form added to use in this lineage thread for when a new egg is

available for adoption.

And if another member to the lineage thread would like to be next

recipient, please let me know!

That is lovely!! ohmy.gif

I am so glad to see there is interest in this lineage project.

I have bred an egg today, from the starter pair and my

original mate, The Silver Image x The Silver Reflection.

See sibling here.

edit: now gone to new home

request list:

1. C88 taken

2. MorysRipper taken

3. trezz done

4. charlottekay62 already received

5. ufouria taken

6. Zeditha taken

7. Ender - offered, no reply

8. Akash taken

9. SylvrGhost - offered, no reply

10. Pixel.G - taken

11. Mouldy - taken

12. Wmctalon - taken

13. Labyrinthian - taken

14. Nevemore - pending later

15. trezz - taken

16. Lurhstaap - taken

17. pitty - offered, no reply

18. cippisweetForForums - taken

open for requests:

Edited by grammydragon

News:

Just an update. Thanks for helping me with the breeding requests grammydragon, I was starting to think the list might be too long! As a reward for helping me out I am sending you a gift. Glad to see this thread being active again, thanks everyone! My dragons didn't breed yet again, even using fertility dry.gif. I'll keep checking this thread, but lately Mass Effect and Naruto have been consuming my time, so I won't keep a constant eye on it.

I will create a new form per grammydragon's request. It will be called the "Egg adoption" form. Simply use the form if you have an egg available for someone. The form has two variations: Type 1 is where you have a teleport link and just leave the egg there for anyone to claim. Type 2 has a PM link so that people have to PM you to get the egg. You can also specify who the egg is available to (everyone, lineage members only, waiting list people etc).

~C88

I want an egg!

Scroll name: amillionelephants

Forum name: amillionelephants

PM: PM

Scroll: scroll

Will you breed your egg?: Yes if someone wants it

Specific parents: silver mourner and silver griever (since they're offspring would be the right gen)

Notes: (edit) I just got a 4th gen tinsel that could fit nicely in this lineage however it is a little related to silver mourner. here it is

*this is a really beautiful project*

Edited by amillionelephants

I want an egg!

Scroll name: Zeditha

Forum name: Zeditha

PM: Link

Scroll: Link

Will you breed your egg?:

Yes

Specific parents (optional): No preference

Notes: I'm in no hurry. I would like to have two eggs, because I currently have no CB or Even-gen Tinsels.

I want an egg!

Scroll name:Ender_D

Forum name:Ender

PM:https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=Msg&CODE=04

Scroll:Ender_D

Will you breed your egg?:Sure

Specific parents (optional):Nope

Notes:N/A

Edited by Ender

sorry to disappoint everyone but last breeding of The Silver Image and

The Silver Reflection produced nothing......

I suppose I should be addressing someone specific, grammydragon, you perhaps? But I'm not used to pming everything I say, so...

Would it help if I started another line or two of Silver parents that I kill? I have a bunch of messy Silvers I picked up when it was only numbers I needed, to qualify for the Gold badge and extra egg slots. I've been planning to practice dead lining on them anyway. Is there a procedure for this? Would I be stepping on someone's territory/toes?

If my suggestion is inappropriate, let me know, please. I am not used to forums or even talking much as I have been living a monastic existence for the last few years.

Cheers

I suppose I should be addressing someone specific, grammydragon, you perhaps? But I'm not used to pming everything I say, so...

Would it help if I started another line or two of Silver parents that I kill? I have a bunch of messy Silvers I picked up when it was only numbers I needed, to qualify for the Gold badge and extra egg slots. I've been planning to practice dead lining on them anyway. Is there a procedure for this? Would I be stepping on someone's territory/toes?

If my suggestion is inappropriate, let me know, please. I am not used to forums or even talking much as I have been living a monastic existence for the last few years.

Cheers

Sure, you can do that. It'd be good to inject some new genes into the lineage anyway. My dragons aren't producing, likely because of the spike in prize breeding. My dragons line will still be the main one, but you are free to add your own if you see fit.

I have chosen and renamed my first pair - The Silver Afterlife and The Silver Finality. They are a fair bit down a rather long mating list, but we'll get there! biggrin.gif

I want an egg!

Scroll name: Crimson_Tora

Forum name: SylvrGhost

PM: pm

Scroll:Scroll

Will you breed your egg?: Yes

Specific parents (optional): N/A

Notes: N/A

Hoping everyone had a happy Valinetine holiday, the dragons were

feeling the love in the air:

I have an egg available!

Scroll name: grammydragon

Forum name: grammydragon

PM/Teleport:

Breeding pair: The Silver Image x The Silver Reflection

Available to: next person on my waiting list, ufouria

Rules for your gift: enjoy

Notes:

Edited by grammydragon

News:

Hello, guys. You may be wondering why the waiting list hasn't budged for ages. Well, my dragons aren't producing, I've been trying for ages. I will keep trying, but any help with the waiting list is appreciated, as it is growing very big now. If you have an egg from this linage you wish to gift, gift it to the next person on the waiting list. Sorry for the inconvenience, keep up the good work!

~C88