Spottedleaf

Drawing Requests

A while ago I posted something that I drew on here and I have gotten comments on it saying that I should take requests. In my opinion I'm not all that good at it but I will do my best to draw it if anyone has anything. This is the thread I was referring too: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...0entry8368969 . If you have a request please make a post below with it. However though something I have to warn you about is I might not get to it for a while because school just started back up for me.

can I request a, black cat with red and orange striped knee socks. ?

smile.gif

Joste- I finished your drawing! I'll send you a PM with it to in case you don't see the post, but I hope you like it!

user posted image

Edited by Spottedleaf

ohmy.gif OMG I,ts so adorable, Thank you. I love the smirky look on it,s face biggrin.gif

Just tell me if you want payment from my scroll, you have earned it smile.gif

Thanks, and your welcome. I'm glad you like it! smile.gif I don't really want to take anything from your scroll (I havent even looked at it) but even if I wanted too I cant right now because im at my limit for eggs and stuff. (Still trying to get to 50 dragons so I can have an higher limit!)