KoalaNoob

Cloudclan

Emberpaw sneezed as he came out of the apprentices den. He looked up at the sky and saw that there were clouds forming and began to cover the sun. Then he looked around the camp before padding over to the other apprentices. "Hey guys, what's going on over here?" He asked them

ooc: I forgot to assign him a color

((Oh sorry Koala tongue.gif))

Nightwing

The pregnant queen stepped out from the nursery and gave her legs a long stretch. Then after smoothing down the clumps of fur on her pelt, she began to pad forward to see if there were any cats to talk to. Finding none that seemed to have nothing to do, she sat near the nursery entrance, trying to shift into a comfortable position for her belly to rest.

Nightwing was worried. Yes, about the clan and the clouds. But also if her kits would be alright. Would they be stillborn, or blind? Would they ever see the warm sun in the sky, or see the beautiful indescribable blue of a sky? This bothered her to the point where she may not sleep until she tried to answer these questions. But they never stayed silent for long.

Sagepaw

The words that came from Thistlepaw's mouth stung. A lot. Her eyes were wide as he rudely remarked that she had hit her head on something. And how he commented when she was filtering through the bad leaves. She was only trying to help! She saw how Marshflight had dug out a useable leaf and was just checking if Willowpaw had left anything else out.

Sagepaw would of tried to get out a comment about it, but the words couldn't form in her head. What little fragments of a sentence to respond to Thistlepaw shattered as Willowpaw tried to get the den back in order, then when Cranewing stepped in to support her. Sagepaw would of croaked out a word by now, but she couldn't.

It seemed so out of hand right now, tension between her and Thistlepaw, the den getting full and the air inside was thick with anger and annoyance. And the voices that tried to get order back together.

Smokeypaw, Apprentice

Smokeypaw shuffled her paws as she waited in the Training Pit with Cranewing. The black-and-silver apprentice gazed back/up at Cranewing. ...Can we start without them? She asked, gazing at the ground before gazing at the deputy once more. Fleckpelt was teaching me the Leap-and-Hold yesterday, and I want to perfect it....So, can we practice a bit, and then surprise them with a sneak-attack? Smokeypaw begged, her ears back as she looked at Cranewing. The tom nodded, a slight smile on his face. Cranewing agreed to let her test it out on him, but Smokeypaw became a bit hesitant, fearful of the massive deputy. She shuffled her paws nervously, crouching away from the deputy.

....Well? Are you ready, Smokeypaw? I can't wait here all day. The deputy mused, his eyes shining and his whiskers twitching. With a nod, Smokeypaw tensed, letting her muscles build up strength before releasing, leaping at Cranewing with all of her paws stretched out. He ducked, but lucky for Smokeypaw, her leap was short, landing on the deputy's back and making him grunt in surprise. Smokeypaw clung to the gray tabby like a burr ((Quote from Bluestar's Prophecy. :3)), keeping her claws sheathed. Cranewing grunted, and with a shake, the apprentice flew off, landing on her dainty paws. Cranewing nodded in approval, flicking his tail once more as if ordering her to try again. Listening to the deputy, Smokeypaw leaped at Cranewing, but leaped too high, and crashed behind the tom. Cranewing gently pressed his paw against the apprentice's neck, his green eye narrowed. Cloudclan cats leap far, not high. Aim for my neck when leaping, that way, you have a better chance of getting me if I crouch. If you aim for my head and I crouch, you'll go flying over me. And then, I've got you. Cranewing ordered with a slight smile, letting Smokeypaw up. He sauntered away a bit before turning around and facing Smokeypaw once more. Again, He ordered.

Marshflight

Marshflight felt deep annoyance when Cranewing came to take the apprentices away. Hadn't Cranewing told him to keep them busy and let them help? They had been helping. Training the apprentices was good, of course, but moving them around like this was only going to cause confusion in everyone. That wasn't really something that they could afford right now. Aside from the arguing, which Marshflight was sure would stop soon, things had been fine before the huge deputy entered the den and took up so much space. Trying to avoid being pushed back and stepping on the herbs, Marshflight stepped backwards and stood on one of the nests.

"Thistlepaw, please don't insult Sagepaw. We don't need that now, okay? I thought you knew that." His tone was soft yet disappointed. Apprentices could be so short-sighted sometimes (not that adult cats were always better). He certainly had been. They could usually learn, though, with just a bit of gentle correction. It really depended on the cat's personality, and it often worked with Thistlepaw.

"Let's all get out of this den for a minute, okay? Sagepaw, you can stay if you want to, but I think that we all need some fresh air." He left the den and breathed deeply, then twisted around and noticed Sagepaw's expression. "Are you okay?" he asked. He had hoped that Thistlepaw hadn't hurt Sagepaw that much, but she seemed to be a bit shocked.

Edited by Backup77

Thistlepaw

Thistlepaw long since having arrived at the training pit, stood stiffly at the edge. He stared at Smokeypaw's amateur attempts to attack Cranewing, though he was slightly impressed by how long she was able to stick on the body she had latched onto in her feeble attempts. If I'm invisible, I guess I should make good use of it. A surprise attack should be fun, but in who? Cranewing, I guess. Smokeypaw would be a joke. But I don't really want to fight... Maybe if I squish her, we could go do something else. As quietly as he could, Thistlepaw padded around the circle to a spot where he could get a clear shot at his target. His walking's rhythm matched his heartbeat, though the steps weren't nearly as silent as he wanted them to be. Reaching what he decided was the perfect spot, he crouched on the cool grass, feeling his large muscles tense under his thick legs. Trying not to yowl, he sprung, without the grace of his clan, but instead with ferocious power. He landed solidly on the loose sand beside Smokeypaw, then pinned her onto her stomach with a forepaw, putting as much pressure as he felt was safe. The other apprentice was much younger than he, and he felt the small bones under her pelt flex under his weight. Refusing to loosen his grip, he stared down at her, hoping she would request that the training session come to an end.

((I was ninajed, like, /bad/.))

Cranewing, Deputy

Cranewing couldn't help but to twitch his whiskers in amusement as he watched Smokeypaw yowl in shock, squirming around as much as she could. Her eyes were wide, her body flailing left and right. Smokeypaw... Cranewing began, "raising a brow" at the apprentice. Just roll over, loosen his grip on you. You've got strong hind legs, use them! He ordered, sitting down and watching the two, his eyes narrowed. Of course, Smokeypaw just continued to yowl until she noticed Cranewing lash his tail in annoyance. Digging her hind legs into the loose sand, she gave a powerful kick, loosening Thistlepaw's grip on her. She continued to flail and kick, until she squirmed from underneath the other apprentice, nearly collapsing from all her efforts. Rising to his paws, Cranewing stretched out his legs, nodding to Thistlepaw.

Good job, you are quite an impressive stalker. ((x3)) The deputy told Thistlepaw, turning to Smokeypaw and letting out a heavy sigh.

As for you....Practice makes perfect. You need to get some muscle on those bones, or learn to be more alert. If Thistlepaw had his claws unsheathed, you would've been totaled. Next time you try squirming from out underneath him, dig your claws into the ground to give you a better grip, or try rolling. Cranewing instructed Smokeypaw, flicking his tail at the ground. Try it again, Smokeypaw. That means Thistlepaw can pin you all he wants, in any way. The deputy added with a slight smirk, sitting back down to watch the apprentices intensely. He could see Smokeypaw shivering in fear slightly, but he nodded at her, as if telling her to suck it up and get the practice over with. With a quiet whimper, Smokeypaw tensed, ready to be pinned once more.

Edited by 20mia08

Thistlepaw

His eyes drooping and body sagging downwards at the order to continue fighting, Thistlepaw glanced wearily at the tiny apprentice he was to pin, again. Really, to get her down and keep her that way would be too easy. He was much, much, MUCH heavier than she, not to mention far more muscular. Really, all he has to so was sit on her, and she would be finished. The younger apprentice had no chance against him, provided he made an effort to hold her. There were even some ways he could beat her without trying. I guess I should humor her, at least. He turned to face her, then reared up and let his thickset body slowly fall on top of her, until the two cats were crossed in a an "X" shape. Now he was easily flattening her, despite mild efforts to keep himself lifted with his outstretched legs in an attempt to have the training session end with no injuries. He really didn't like fighting, but it was easy to imagine this as a nice, comfy nap, with no claws, teeth, or bloodshed of any kind. He doubted the art of flopping over another cat was considered a real skirmish, anyways.

Smokeypaw, Apprentice

With a whimper, the apprentice flailed once more, and did everything Cranewing had instructed her...Nothing. With a whimper, she went limp, gazing up at Cranewing who had his ears pressed to the back of his skull, gazing down pitifully at the tiny apprentice. ...I-I'm stuck....Cranewing, I suck, I stink, I'm terrible! Whimpered the usually-jolly apprentice. Cranewing shook his head slowly, knowing that the apprentice couldn't do a thing. He approached the two with a frown, flicking his tail and ordering Thistlepaw to get off Smokeypaw.

...I'm sorry, but this is useless. Smokeypaw, you need to build strength, but if you are pinned on your back, the Belly Rake will save your little life. Let's work on something else...How about my very favorite, the Upright-Lock? He asked, a smile growing on his gray face. Smokeypaw was fond of that move, and was amazed when Cranewing used it, but she only saw him use it when training. She nodded quickly, her paws quivering with excitement, hoping that Cranewing would demonstrate the move. She looked at the deputy expectantly, but he did not return her gaze. And sure, Cranewing replied to Emberpaw.

Edited by 20mia08

[[Willowpaw would have followed them from the start. :\ ]]

Barkpelt

Remaining to the side of the stream, Barkpelt listened and watched as the females briefly spoke, moving only enough to keep Birchpelt's catch from flopping back into the water. What do I think? At Icefall's question, he examined the fish again, watching how they swam upstream. Icefall said that the water seemed fine but, what if it wasn't? "Maybe there's something wrong with the water downstream...," he replied slowly, thinking and trying to carefully to put words in the order that he wanted.

Birchpelt continued on with her examination of the fish, uncertain responses from Icefall in turn. The tall tom pushed forward, taking the fish from Birchpelt's claws and biting into the tender flesh. The tom sat back, waiting to find out if the fish was poisoned or not. It didn't taste any different, so far hadn't settled in his stomach the wrong way. His tail twitched slowly, counting out the seconds and minutes that passed by. Finally, "The fish seem to be no different. Perhaps these were just the ones that were unchanged?" That would mean that the clan would need to hunt upstream from now on, avoiding whatever the fish fled from further down the stream.

Willowpaw

Sighing, Willowpaw glanced at Emberpaw as he joined her outside of the Medicine Den. "A bunch of hot air, that's what's up," she remarked to the other apprentice. "Want to train with all of us?" she asked him, waiting long enough to hear his response before following Cranewing and Thistlepaw out to the Training pit. She watched from the side as Smokeypaw tried to perfect some Leap-and-Hold attack, transitioning into Thistlepaw's sneak attack and a resulting practice on how to remove oneself from being pinned.

Personally, she didn't think it was a good idea to train right after being aggravated for one reason or another. Cats got hotheaded and sometimes, acting aggressively (even if it were just pretend) resulted in someone getting too carried away. But she watched regardless, knowing Thistlepaw's discomfort about training to fight.

Snowfeather

Snowfeather glanced up at Songbreeze, the meaning in her eyes crystal clear. She knew that Songbreeze would know how she felt, and looked away. She jumped up and ran off, running past them towards the camp, the wind scattering her tears. She willed herself to stop crying, that her and Fleckpelt never had anything anyway... But she couldn't ignore the pain filling her heart. She thought she should be happy for him, but at the moment the sadness was too much. With a sudden thought, she veered sharply, turning back towards Fleckpelt and Songbreeze. She strode quietly back the way she came, wanting to hear what they would say to each other.

Stormpaw

Stormpaw gazed around camp, a bit bored, wanting to find his mentor and do something. For now, i can join Willowpaw... He thought happily. He scampered over to Willowpaw and Emberpaw. Hi! Stormpaw said with a slight twitch of his ears. He purred softly and sat down. He noticed that Willowpaw had said something to Emberpaw, and he was curious. What are you guys talking about? Stormpaw said excitedly. He was eager to do anything to ease his boredom.

Edited by EnchantingMiracle

((Just going to post these two together right now))

Fleckpelt and Songbreeze, Warriors

Songbreeze blinked in confusion, turning to Fleckpelt. ...Okay then... She meowed, gazing down at her paws. Fleckpelt gently nudged Songbreeze's shoulder, his amber gaze soft for her. Songbreeze smiled faintly in her response, nuzzling the tom's chin. Fleckpelt purred loudly, a smile growing on his flecked face. He closed his eyes, breathing in Songbreeze's sweet scent before letting out a soft sigh.

...Songbreeze... Fleckpelt began, gazing down at his paws and shuffling them slowly. ....I love you. He finished, gazing up at her and smiling. Songbreeze purred once more, wrapping her tail around his, admitting that she felt the same way about him. C'mon, I'll walk you back to camp, Fleckpelt murmured, his pelt brushing Songbreeze's as they walked towards camp. He reminded himself that he admitted his feelings to Songbreeze, but didn't ask to be her mate. He opened his mouth to ask, but closed it as Songbreeze tripped. He helped the pale she-cat to her paws, and continued walking alongside her.

"Thanks," Emberpaw said before asking them "What moves are we doing today?" Emberpaw was only just old enough to be an apprentice, so he didn't really have any fighting skills yet. All he had was very basic stuff that wouldn't get him anywhere if he was in a real battle. All of his stuff had come from play fighting when he was a kit.

ooc: btw sorry if some of my posts are below the requirement, I'm not used to posting long RP posts all the time but some of them are longer so I'm just getting the hang of it.

Snowfeather

Snowfetahers tears dried, and she realized that she doesn't hate Songbreeze. She felt slightly happy, knowing that Fleckpelt and Songbreeze were happy together. Her eyes still watered though, as it was still hard to see them so happy together... If things were different, Fleckpelt might have loved me, she thought sadly. She slowly trailed them, not wanting them to know she had been watching.

Fleckpelt, Warrior

Once in camp, Fleckpelt licked Songbreeze's nose before padding to the Elder's Den, gazing inside at his father. Hey father, He greeted, glad to see the tom smiling once more. Fleckpelt sat beside his father, letting his pelt brush his. He flinched as he felt Ivyclaw's bones poke into his pelt, and found himself pulling away. Dad! He gasped, his amber eyes wide. You're so thin! You've gotta eat something, e-eat a lot of things! The warrior meowed, his amber eyes full of fear. Ivyclaw grunted, shaking his head and pulling his son closer with his tail.

No, no...Don't bother with me, my eldest. Ivyclaw began, gazing at his eldest son and giving him a crooked smile. Worry about your little lady! Smokeypaw's told me alllll about you and Songbreeze, my boy. You better hog down some food, for those kits will make you run and run all over the place when you have'em. You'll be as thin as a whisker! Purred Ivyclaw, blinking in surprise as Fleckpelt quickly pulled away.

What do you mean?! I'm not having kits, I just love Songbeeze! I haven't even asked her to be my mate yet...I was planning to do so. Fleckpelt meowed, shaking his head slowly and lying down beside his father once more. Ivyclaw grunted his response, looking disappointed in his son, as if telling him he wanted Grand kits before he died. Fleckpelt gazed outside, remembering when the sky wasn't so foggy, and when he was always entertaining his sister when she was a kit. Those were the good days. Deep down, Fleckpelt missed the times he had with his younger brother and sister, but Quillpaw was gone. Fleckpelt gently pushed his muzzle into his father's ragged pelt, missing his family greatly. He missed his mother, he missed his old father, and he missed Quillpaw.

Birchpelt

Birchpelt flicked her tail, slightly impatient, slightly nervous. The state of the river was nothing to joke about. They were half the reason Cloudclan was still around and able to survive. The water always seemed to be clear, stemming from a large lake on the hill. But if there was trouble downstream, the dangers could be spreading at any speed, which meant the entire clan was at risk. Since the fish were swimming upstream, their part of the river was probably safe, at least for the moment, but they would have to be careful not to spread their fishing range downwards. Nodding curtly at Barkpelt's positive response to the prey, she dived back underwater, quickly killing another fish before resurfacing and depositing it beside the first fish.

"Let's check this fish, too. The one you ate could have been a fluke, we should test a few to make sure. Icefall, why don't you open up this one?" She nudged the fish towards the elderly warrior, waiting for her to slit it open. Then, she sat back on her haunches, ears twitching every now and then. If there was no problem in the fish, they would have to have the clan go mass-fishing so they would have as much as they could possibly keep before the thing that had happened downstream happened here.

Thistlepaw

Lazily, he rolled off of Smokeypaw, enjoying his imaginary nap. He stood up slowly and faked a yawn to make it more real, and to help the younger apprentice feel less daunted from training with the apprentices that were so much more powerful than her. Shaking his pelt, he lay down again lazily, murmuring, "You can do the upright lock on me. I need a nap," as he did so. He knew it wouldn't work very well anyways, but it'd be easier on everyone if Smokeypaw didn't get flattened again, and he didn't have to perform an actual battle move. The upright lock was a powerful tequnique that was often used against vicious rogues or smaller foxes.

Edited by KoalaNoob

Cranewing, Deputy

Cranewing gave a soft sigh, not so happy with Thistlepaw's reactions. He was a young apprentice once, so didn't he know what it was like to be so small and weak? I'll demonstrate, Smokeypaw. Then, copy the move on Thistlepaw. He ordered, noticing that Smokeypaw sat down, her gaze dull. But at least she was paying attention. With his muscles rippling, Cranewing lifted his hind legs, letting his weight go onto his front legs. In this state, He began with a grunt, gazing towards the apprentices. You'll be vulnerable to a Belly-Rake. Thus, you need to be swift when using this move. The deputy finished, letting his hind legs crash down onto the ground with a loud thud. Smokeypaw flinched in response, gazing nervously at Thistlepaw and inching towards him slowly. The apprentice reminded herself of her strong hind legs, and reared up, struggling to keep balance on her weak fore-legs. She let her hind legs crash down onto the apprentice, and felt Cranewing's pleased gaze burn into her pelt. Smokeypaw backed away to let Thistlepaw up, knowing she didn't harm him at all, due to her light weight. Now try it on me, Cranewing ordered, watching the apprentice flinch. I won't bite Cranewing added with a heavy sigh, watching Smokeypaw approach him with her tail between her legs. She reared up, but lost balance and fell flat on her face. Without waiting for Cranewing to comment, she got back up and reared up once more. She kept her balance this time, and swiftly slammed her rear paws onto Cranewing, but the deputy didn't move. Smokeypaw frowned at the deputy, who shrugged. Again, when you get stronger, it'll work on larger cats, like Thistlepaw and I. He meowed with a nod.

Snowfeather

Snowfeather sighed, her feelings mixed between happiness, sadness and jealousy. She had never felt jealous like this before, and it made her feel like a different cat. She walked around, feeling lonely. She took the time to try and clear her thoughts. Fleckpelt really does love Songbreeze, I suppose they will be happy together. I just wish that he would love me instead. She realized what she has just thought, and shook the thought out of her mind guiltily. She knew she should not think like that, it was selfish and mean. It was difficult for her to think of living her whole life, loving Fleckpelt with him oblivious to her feelings. Snowfeather knew what she had to do.

Snowfeather strode purposefully towards camp, her face a bit damp from her tears, but she was done crying. When she entered, she glanced around for Fleckpelt. After strolling around in search of him she found him in the elders den. Snowfeather walked over to him, calm and graceful, feeling like her old self. She smiled slightly when she saw him, and sat near him. Fleckpelt, I have something I need to tell you. She paused for a moment, taking a breath and ignoring her nervousness, continued. I want you to know that I love you, but I know you don't feel the same way, and that you love Songbreeze. You could never love me like you love her, and I realize that now. I am happy for you, and I just wanted to tell you how I feel. I didn't want to live my whole life loving you without you knowing. Snowfeather looked down, suddenly shy, and wondered what his response would be.

Stormpaw

Stormpaw went to the training pit, knowing that the other apprentices would be there. He wondered where Songbreeze was. Stormpaw ignored the though, and sat by Willowpaw to watch the training session. I hope Songbreeze comes soon, he thought. I want to try some training, too He watched Thistlepaw and Cranewing intently, focused on how he himself could improve.He glanced at Smokeypaw, then turned to watch everyone.

Fleckpelt, Warrior

Exchanging a confused glance with his father, Fleckpelt blinked. ....Um...Err, okay. He meowed, feeling his father's pelt brush against his. The "elder" was on his feet, struggling to stretch out. He wobbled a bit, losing balance, so Fleckpelt rushed to his father's side, streaking past Snowfeather, and letting his father lean on him. You okay, father? Fleckpelt asked, his voice full of worry. Ivyclaw sighed, muttering the name "Quillpaw". I'm not Quillpaw, dad...I know how much you miss Quills, dad, I miss my brother as well. We looked like twins, in fact, I think we were....Just from different litters. He murmured, choking on his own tears a bit. ...You always called me him, and him me...We were so alike, always looking out for Smokey, and you, and mother... Fleckpelt murmured, touching his nose to his father's shoulder.

Snowfeather

Snowfeather glanced up sharply, her shyness gone. She looked at Ivyclaw worriedly, and walked over to help Fleckpelt. She noticed his affection, and ignored how her heart best faster at the sight of Fleckpelt, every time she saw him. My feeling don't matter. I need to help Ivyclaw and do what I csn to be by Fleckpelts side, as a good friend. The clan needs me, and i can't just think about my love life all the time. Snowfeather thought with a newfound heart. She went to Ivyclaw's other side, helping Fleckpelt take care of his father. Sorry for making it awkard, she said with a quick glance at Fleckpelt. I just needed to get that out if my system, it felt like I was hiding myself from you, and I couldn't take it any longer.

Fleckpelt, Warrior

The silver flecked warrior just twitched his ear in response, watched his father sit down. Quillpaw, my twin...I wonder if his "death" was a lie, and if he's alive and well? I hope he doesn't get into trouble if he is, because word might get around, and then I'll be blamed! Fleckpelt thought, a purr rising in his throat as he thought about Quillpaw. ...But that's all wishful thinking... Fleckpelt reminded himself, waving his tail in goodbye to his father before padding out of the den. The sun was getting closer to sunset, which meant Mistystar would announce the names of the cats soon. But where was her loyal deputy? Fleckpelt sat down in camp, licking his pelt until he was slick and shiny. He gazed at camp exit, wondering if he should go out and search for his sister to train her. No matter how hard he tried to remove the thoughts of Quillpaw from his mind, he kept thinking about his brother. They were so alike, so close, yet so far apart. Would Quillpaw visit him in his sleep? Fleckpelt hung his head, his heart in pain as he thought of Quillpaw.

Thistlepaw

Thistlepaw backed away from the sandy pit the others were standing in, trying to make it look like he was trying to make room. In reality, he was backing away from what were the fundamentals of major bloodshed. But quickly, he realized that Cranewing would call him back if he was seen doing nothing, so he padded back to the edge and sat back onto his haunches, then beckoned Emberpaw with a quick, strong flick of his tail. "Come on, I'll show you how to fight. But I want to know what you can do, first. Attack me with everything you've got, just keep battering until you get too worn out. Then how tell you everything that needs improvement." Returning to four paws, he crouched in a position somewhat akin to a battle stance, waiting for the younger apprentice to do whatever she wanted. Hopefully, her tiny kit paws would be more like tussles newborns had, not real fighting. And, her energy might last long enough for him to avoid any more training from Cranewing.

Edited by KoalaNoob

Sagepaw

"I'm fine, thank you, Marshflight. I'll go and get those herbs you requested earlier," Sagepaw said smoothly before exiting the den. She padded out of camp and into the forest, where she calmed down. She stuck her head into the air to scent for the herbs, before hearing voices and thuds somewhere. Sagepaw followed the sound to see the apprentices train, her eyes wide as she saw how quick and fast they were at fighting. She could never of done that, she wasn't a warrior.

She blinked twice, before remembering that she had to collect herbs. She turned and bounded into the forest again, searching for the herb they wanted. She did find it later on, in a clump under a few bushes. Some leaves had already been gnawed off by other woodland creatures. Sagepaw glanced around, realizing that the rabbits and mice could easily eat this herb, and with Marshflight's words saying that borage was absent, they would need it later on.

Sagepaw carefully dug around the roots of the plant, careful not to damage it. Then she pulled it out of the dirt and began to search for a tree. She did find a tree, one with a thick branch growing perfectly horizontal and with a dip in the wood. Sagepaw scrambled up the tree before carefully placing the herb in the dip, before jumping down. She began to scrape at the ground, collecting earth in a large leaf before climbing up again and filling the dip. She continued to do so, until the plant could grow safely up in the tree. All she had to do was to water it, or let the rain do it.

But with the uncertainty of rain in the clouds, Sagepaw gathered some moss and ran off towards the river. She saw other cats hunting by the water, catching fish. But she carefully slipped out of the foliage and dunked the moss. There she turned tail and ran back to the tree, climbed it and watered the herb. Once done, she nipped off a good amount and climbed back down and ran back to the camp.

Mistystar

Mistystar still stood at the edge of her den, shaken by the suddenness of everything going on. There were the clouds, thick, gray, and smoky, leaving foul traces in the air. Then there was Starclan, giving instructions with such clarity that it turned around and became obscure. And of course, the petals. A sign, symbol, or some other form of communication from some other great power- Starclan, perhaps, but there was no confirmation. She doubted going to the the Moonspire and asking them outright would work, either. It was as if Starclan was playing games with the clan they were meant to look after. The great warrior ancestors danced circles against the living, grounded cats, never stopping to pity or help them. For those who had not yet passed, the duty and burden of solving their sing-song riddles weighed heavily on their shoulders. Yet, with all their struggles and defiance against opposing forces, the responsibility dropped onto all of them showed no signs of disappearing.

Struggling between the choices of returning to her den and opening herself to the clan, Mistystar's greatest problem remained to be leading them all. And that brought an onset of other, less apparent issues. She was the one who had to manage them all, send orders, and figure out the solutions to everything. It was more than needed from her, it was expected.

She turned again, walking on circles on the same spot before finally leaping and bounding towards the nursery, where she squeezed through the narrow entrance to see Nigthwing, curled around her expanded belly.

Edited by KoalaNoob

Snowfeather

Snowfeather felt rage boil up inside her. She felt shunned by Fleckpelt. How could he be so thoughtless and rude?! She thought angrily. She stalked off towards the training pit, thinking it would do her some good to train with her apprentice. She strode along, thinking about how Fleckpelt had treated her. I must have made him mad at me or something... Or else I don't think he would hurt me this much... she thought to herself. She was glad for him and she felt that she could finally move on about him, though it would take time for her to heal and feel completely back to normal. Snowfeather went to the nursery to check on Nightwing.

Snowfeather enjoyed being a mentor, though it was difficult, as this was her first apprentice, and she had a lot to learn about being a mentor. Emberpaw is a great apprentice to work with. I'm glad i was assigned to him rather than a cat like Stormpaw, she thought with a loud purr. When she arrived, she was purring loudly, and was glad to see Nightwing looking so well. How are you, Nightwing? No troubles with the pregnancy, I hope. Snowfeather said to her with a concerned glance. Though her purring had come to a stop, Snowfeathers eyes were bright with affection. She was excited about the kits, and if she didn't love being a warrior so much, she would want to have her own kits. That and the fact that I don't have a mate, she thought numbly.

Mistystar

Purring as she entered the nursery, Mistystar gazed fondly at Nightwing's round stomach. It was large and bloated, stretching out the queen's body more than seemed to be possible. Kits were on their way, and soon, Cloudclan would have two lively kittens running around camp and pranking all the warriors. They were annoying, but the thought was heartwarming to almost any cat. For Mistystar, it even managed to push all her worries away, just imagining them. Soon, they would grow to be eager apprentices, and then warriors that would surely make a name for themselves. Every clan cat had grown up through a very similar path, and it was doubtful that would be any different. Even if they were just hungry mouths as newborns, every cat always payed back the amount if food they ate, and more with their services. "How are you, Nightwing? The kits are coming soon, right? Have you decided on names?" She purred again, imaging what they might look like when they grew. Probably gray, like everyone else, but some turned out calico. Some color was always wonderful for spicing things up in the dens.

Edited by KoalaNoob