zaverxi

Yellow Undine theories!

They could end up being rare -- we all know how ratios work, and currently the ratio for yellow undines could be considered "fresh". They have not been balanced by mass releases or drops like other new releases.

Edited by Ashywolf

They could end up being rare -- we all know how ratios work, and currently the ratio for yellow undines could be considered "fresh". They have not been balanced by mass releases or drops like other new releases.

Self-fulfilling prophecy; now everyone who reads this is going to go breed their Undines in the hopes of getting yellows before they turn rare, thereby swelling the ratios and making the breed turn rare.

GJ now when Undines inevitably become as elusive as Coppers I'll know who to blame. That's right... Robert K. Merton, the scoundrel.

I REALLY hope Undine x Undine and Undine x Metallic aren't the only ways to get a yellow. Coppers are the only CB metals I have.

Just curious.. for those getting yellow hatchies. Did you influence one way or another?

I'm so excited about all the yellow undies! Can't wait to start breeding my own biggrin.gif

Wow, Yellows/Golds have been bred! I also can't wait to have one of my own. When I get a good collection, I will be gifting and trading these to those who couldn't get any.

Edit: my only two refused.....sad.gif

Edited by ElementalMistressLuna

Just curious.. for those getting yellow hatchies. Did you influence one way or another?

Yes. My two were influenced - one male and one female -

May I suggest to the OP that would be helpful if the first post on this thread was edited to add the "success stories"? i.e. Undine x Gold, Undine x Copper etc.

*Sighs*

I've just bred (well tried to all were unsuccessful) three PB pairs - all with fertility

Alpine x Alpine - Refusal

Forest x Forest - Refusal

Forest x Forest - Not much interest

These certainly seem picky beasts.

Edited by Nikki_Of_The_Night

My "Undies" grew up.

In a moment i can try to breed 2 eggs. Any pairing suggestions?

I have 7 "Undies", so i have many tries. smile.gif

May I suggest to the OP that would be helpful if the first post on this thread was edited to add the "success stories"? i.e. Undine x Gold, Undine x Copper etc.

Has been suggested in this thread before, but zaverxi seems to be here only sporadic?

Maybe ruby could edit successful pairings into her post, since 2nd and 3rd post in this thread are hers?

I've got no 2nd gen eggs so far, but I hope that:

Maybe there is a logic in generations, like:

CB - green

1st Gen - yellow

2nd Gen - green

3rd Gen - yellow

4rd Gen - green

and so on.

is not the case. I was hoping to be able to make some checkers smile.gif

*Sighs*

I've just bred (well tried to all were unsuccessful) three PB pairs - all with fertility

Alpine x Alpine - Refusal

Forest x Forest - Refusal

Forest x Forest - Not much interest

These certainly seem picky beasts.

breed mine forest x forset and got an egg.

had no problems, but others say they are so picky too..

(my english sucks)

Edited by SilverQuetzal

Bred a undine x gold and got a undine.

Bred undine x undine and got a undine.

Edited by Dubious

I have bred a Forest pair. Neither were influenced. Since the egg's father is the only male I have, the egg is influenced for male. It has not hatched yet, I will update when that happens.

Does anyone have a green second generation? I haven't seen any since all of the ones posted about are yellow.

I dumped my egg when it looked green... I take it that all eggs are green though, and some hatch out yellow babies? Well, darn... there's me looking foolish laugh.gif

CB Golden Wyvern x CB Undine = Undine Egg

CB Falconiform x Undine = Refusal

CB Ice x CB Undine = No Egg

CB Green Nebulae Wyvern x CB Undine = No Egg

CB Brown Copper x CB Undine = Undine Egg

Well.... Usually new releases are easier to breed, these may end up rare. ohmy.gif

And the copper wasn't from Alpine nor Forest so i don't think they breed only with dragons from those 2 biomes.

Edited by DangerDragon

I think they will be uncommon. They are far easier to find than Coppers were after their release.

Tried three times (with fertility though) and it worked three times:

CB Undine x CB Fever Wyvern = Undine egg

CB Undine x CB Purple = Undine egg

CB Undine x CB Golden Wyvern 0 Undine egg

Can't wait. smile.gif

I just had two straight up refusals...it seems the breeding is getting WORSE. I'd rather have them just not be interested rather than refuse. I don't have that many CB metals to be able to try again if they just keep refusing.

All I want is one yellow, at least. The breeding ratios are TERRIBLE. My first undine to mature made an egg with a common dragon, but these last two...tried one w/Gold Wyvern and the other w/Lumina and both were complete refusals. dry.gif