zaverxi

Yellow Undine theories!

Oh boy did I pick a good month to get too busy for DC. xd.png First time I don't check the new release and it's my concept! In my birth month too! Just now collecting CBs and I'll be right in here with you guys trying combinations. So very happy to see how much everyone loves my darlings! Edited by Ferus

Oh boy did I pick a good month to get too busy for DC. xd.png First time I don't check the new release and it's my concept! In my birth month too! Just now collecting CBs and I'll be right in here with you guys trying combinations. So very happy to see how much everyone loves my darlings!

I love them. They found a place on my scroll and even my sig. ^^

Beautiful conzept and sprites.

Oh boy did I pick a good month to get too busy for DC. xd.png First time I don't check the new release and it's my concept! In my birth month too! Just now collecting CBs and I'll be right in here with you guys trying combinations. So very happy to see how much everyone loves my darlings!

Well, it appears that you and your co-conspirators spriters have successfully frustrated most of the DC community with these new alts. laugh.gif Anyway, very lovely dragon!

Literally half the Undines on my scroll refused their Undine mates, as did my husbands. So, we will try mixing up the mates next round. The ones that did breed all produced yellow alts.

I don't believe this sad.gif I bred mine to copper and got a green one????!!!! I wanted yellow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooooo will be offering it to the ones that are looking for one. Don't know what color to try now. I thought if one bred it to copper would get yellow. Maybe try gold next??? Or try breeding them together see what happens.

Edited by LuvDragons

I don't believe this :(  I bred mine to copper and got a green one????!!!!  I wanted yellow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Sooooo will be offering it to the ones that are looking for one. Don't know what color to try now. I thought if one bred it to copper would get yellow. Maybe try gold next??? Or try breeding them together see what happens.

The mate doesn't matter :P Just breed to whatever you think would look good with the yellow, I guess. XD EDIT: And hope for the best, of course, since it's random.

Edited by edwardelricfreak

I bred all of mine as PB, and they all came out green. My mom did the same, and got 1 yellow, 1 green, 1 refusal. She gave me the yellow hatchling, but am hoping maybe this coming week will yield something better. sad.gif

Third Gen Purebred EG Undine: Green

Third Gen PB Stairstep Undine: Green

So The Yellows seem to be a bred-only alt, that can produce Greens themselves.

Third Gen Purebred EG Undine: Green

Third Gen PB Stairstep Undine: Green

So The Yellows seem to be a bred-only alt, that can produce Greens themselves.

I'd concur; I have several 2nd gen yellows, all but one PB, some with both parents from one biome, some mixed and one from a brimstone. And one 3rd gen green from two yellows, so far.

Thank you! I'm really loving the Undine x Brute pairing. Their colors really complement each other nicely. I'm hoping I can get a second gen pair of yellows so they can alternate each gen, or to make a checker that alternates Undine colors.

They look gorgeous with Black Capped Teimarrs as well, whether they be gold or green.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/htbAQ

I bred my 3 original pairs forest x forest, alpine x alpine and forest x alpine. All 3 eggs hatched yellow. Now I have bred 2 of the yellows together and will see what I get. I kind of hope it will be green as a green -> yellow -> green -> yellow etc lineage would look gorgeous.