zaverxi

Yellow Undine theories!

Had one hatch yellow, so they aren't all hatching green.

Well, some people seem to think they are at this point already. I've seen some asking for CB Golds and Silvers on the trade threads for them! Pfft.

All three eggs I bred first hatched yellow. Bred two more now, let's see how they will turn out. smile.gif

Had two Undines hatch just a few minutes ago.

One was green, the PB one, which is great, I can do a nice EG/PB lineage. The 2nd one (Undine x Green Copper) was yellow. Looks kind of odd, having two green colored parents, but at least I have a chance at a female yellow now. No idea if this one was influenced or not. If no influence, they tended to turn male.

Maybe someone wants to swap a Green Copper/Undine yellow for a Rainbow Copper/Undine yellow?

Out of a batch of three, only 1 was yellow. Anyone interested in a Green from Blusang in exchange for any yellow? laugh.gif

Nah, I know yellows are now in the "CB Gold ONLY" trade category.

Edited by Yunako

How surprising, I'd have expected the yellow one to be pink laugh.gif

That would have been AMAZING! laugh.gif

Sorry for miswording.

Well, some people seem to think they are at this point already. I've seen some asking for CB Golds and Silvers on the trade threads for them! Pfft.

They may ask for that, but that's not what people offer at least in my experience. I had one yellow baby briefly up for trade in exchange for a bloodswap or offers. I had no one offer me CB anything or even a bloodswap.

As for breeding, so glad this baby hatched yellow, though I'm sure green looks just as good with the solstice.

Just had an undine x autumn baby hatch yellow. Will have to see how my undine x frill turns out

Edited by Dragon_Lord

You all have NO idea how much I regret using Earth Quake on my first 2nd gen xd.png that was my one chance I guess. My pair that grows up today won't have their egg hatch until next week, so that's that I suppose. Trading for a yellow starts next week then!

Congrats to everyone! =P been a fun experiment

You all have NO idea how much I regret using Earth Quake on my first 2nd gen xd.png that was my one chance I guess. My pair that grows up today won't have their egg hatch until next week, so that's that I suppose. Trading for a yellow starts next week then!

Congrats to everyone! =P been a fun experiment

Well, if you get a CB Gold or CB Silver, you can get a yellow easily. Look at what people are posting in the trade threads. Super crazy "trades". sad.gif

Well, if you get a CB Gold or CB Silver, you can get a yellow easily. Look at what people are posting in the trade threads. Super crazy "trades". sad.gif

ha that's funny! I've never in my time on this site even seen a CB metal in the cave xd.png I've got a few decent shimmer and tinsel lineages, I think I might be okay as long as someone actually wants them. I'll find out next week =P

still not sure what I want to breed my two that are growing up today to. I'm thinking the Fleshcrown, because it just looks so good with them

Predominantly greens already, eh? Well, that's a bit unfortunate; my one CB pair refused, so I'll have to change up the way I mated mine - don't have any yellows from my own CB undines yet (and in total, just one of four I'll be collecting). But I guess it gives me something to do for a while. happy.gif Not that I honestly had a lack of things to do, but my formal wishlist was non-existent, and now there's at least something on it. ninja.gif

Good luck, everyone! smile.gif

My last egg hatched. Green. Once again, I plead with anyone with a TON of yellows for a trade. Let's just say I'm as desperate for yellows as I was when this first started. I just cannot effin believe that the ratios are already turning these into the equivaltent of alt blacks. This is frustrating for me beyond belief. I had at least 2 yellow checkers planned, which is now ruined due to not having ANY PB yellows whatsoever. ONE Green PB right now is okay, but to learn that PB yellows are now impossible to get? Very upsetting. I wonder if I will ever get ANY more yellow undines. All I want is an equal amount of male/female yellows. I don't even care if I get freezable hatchies (i will never freeze a rare yellow undine).

I don't have any PB yellows. I do have this which was a random pairing wondering if a water breed x undine would turn out differently. If one of you poor frustrated people want it just send me a PM. - sent

I don't have any PB 2nd gens at all yet. I only caught 4 undies at first (just into the 2nd day of release) so I don't have many 2nd gens yet. I've got 4 cb undies growing up soon though.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

My last egg hatched. Green. Once again, I plead with anyone with a TON of yellows for a trade. Let's just say I'm as desperate for yellows as I was when this first started. I just cannot effin believe that the ratios are already turning these into the equivaltent of alt blacks. This is frustrating for me beyond belief. I had at least 2 yellow checkers planned, which is now ruined due to not having ANY PB yellows whatsoever. ONE Green PB right now is okay, but to learn that PB yellows are now impossible to get? Very upsetting. I wonder if I will ever get ANY more yellow undines. All I want is an equal amount of male/female yellows. I don't even care if I get freezable hatchies (i will never freeze a rare yellow undine).

Breathe. They may be hard to get but not impossible. Wait until the hype dies down and then they will be easier to trade for. Also breed as many as you can until you get what you want.

Breed three and got one yellow, an undine x cassare cross. I'm really proud of my other two lines though, so I'm definitely gonna keep breeding those. Really interesting to see that another alt-type dragon has been introduced, it's been quite a while.

Breathe.  They may be hard to get but not impossible.  Wait until the hype dies down and then they will be easier to trade for.  Also breed as many as you can until you get what you want.

Bred all my CB Undines. My last two were straight up refusals. I have huge problems getting black/vine alts, so I know I'm going to have trouble getting even one more yellow. I just wanted two female/two male, then I wouldn't be so worried. I really hope the CB Gold-only trade crap dies down. I have a lot of nice rares I can breed and would like to trade, but no one with yellows is wanting these, such as a PB Tan Ridge from Tan parents. That's the VERY FIRST one I've ever bred. I'm so proud of her, but I would trade her in a heartbeat for any Yellow undine. laugh.gif

First 3rd gen, from Copper non PB and yellow non PB: Not very pretty, but still, 3rd gen EG!

Another bit of "luck"...my other bred PB turned green. At least I'll be able to make that 3rd gen EG PB I was interested in. http://dragcave.net/lineage/luON6

Edited by Yunako

I bred a Golden Wyvern x Undine (CB Forest) and got a yellow.

I've bred two more Undines with Golden Wyverns and I'm waiting to see if they are going to be yellow too.

Hope this helps! biggrin.gif

~Cemeroll

Edited by Cemeroll

I've been lucky enough to have some amazing luck-- I actually grabbed a CB Silver that flew by on drop when things started mixing in, then bred with an Undine to produce a yellow baby <3 http://dragcave.net/lineage/1NuhT not sure what I'm going to do with it I guess I was just so excited to breed my silver I threw her with the first thing I could think of. I have two yellows from EmberXUndine and once those grow up and I have a couple yellow adults I may start gifting. I've traded for some fresh greens which I may try to get purebred of. All my PB attempts were refusals or no egg! *glares at dragons*

Edit to mention she is my first ever CB Silver, let alone me grabbing it! biggrin.gif

Edited by Ashrahn

I'm still holding out hope that yellow ones will be available as cbs, because if they arent, this breed will end up yet another breed that I refuse to breed/collect because I cant stand more then two sprites in lineages (if the cb is green, I want green babies, not yellow. I dont collect lineages with multiple outcomes such as nebs, stripes, hybrids or alt chances.)

I thought you had lots of alt blacks, though...?

I have three yellow babies, will see if any of the eggs I have turn yellow once they hatch!

I've got two yellows- one from a Copper and the other from my Frostbite. Hoping to breed some more yellow babies soon.

Guess the ratio for yellows has mostly evened out already (aww). At least I got one, not sure what to do with her now though, either use her for my purebred lineage and have one random yellow in it or try to get another bloodswap when my CBs are breedable again, as somehow I'm doubting I can breed another yellow for her and trading for one looks pretty impossible right now. Hmm...