kerrikins

Undine Breeding!

Looks good except for that will make for an inbred egg

Obviously that's just a representation. A dragon can't breed with itself. rolleyes.gif

Edited by snave

I bred a forest undine and a mountain undine, both with female imperial fleshcrowne. I just got two yellow undine hatchies smile.gif

I just hatched a yellow from Balloon (an AP catch):

Not bad. I think it would've looked better color-wise had the baby been green, but it's my first yellow one so I'm not complaining =)

Pretty big slip there, Sock! x3 I haven't been a fan of many pairings so far, but I do actually like those mock-ups with the Pink, Flamingo, and male Sunstones (with yellow Undines).

Embers, female Tri-Horns, and regular Sweetlings are the others that I like.

My latest bred hatchies are green, as is the CB one.

I just bred my two yellow undines - fingers crossed for a yellow from them!

Just bred my one adult to a BBW and I really like it~ :Dhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/V6G5y

Though I also love M Terrae x F Undine (green) and M Guardian x F Undine. If I ever get a Yellow alt., I'll pair it with either an Imperial Fleshcrowne or a GW. c:

Edit: Just tried M Undine x F Fever Wyvern, but they refused. D: And it's such a nice combo, too...

Edited by Denwayasha

I first off tried copper to green and got green egg which hatched into a green hatchling sad.gif Boo off to departures you go. So once I could breed again tried the two of them got no interest. FIGURES . So at the 10 drop picked up 2 more green eggs from the forest and see if I have any luck with them once they become adults.

So I got an Undine egg from female Hellfire: https://dragcave.net/lineage/JuGw9

and now I'm wondering how I should influence it. blink.gif Like, what if it accidentally turns yellow and it's a male? There are no yellowish colored Hellfires biggrin.gif And when it turns green and it's a female, the red Hellfire wouldn't quite match. Other pairing ideas that would go with the rough & tough-looking shape of these two parents? Unfortunately, most images in the first few pages of this thread are gone xd.png