kerrikins

Undine Breeding!

Didn't TJ say there were 8 different eggs? These eggs all look the same to me.

I bred PB, this and this

Ohhh I'll HAVE to breed one with GW, that is beautiful! biggrin.gif

For now I have PB as well, Undine x Cassare and Waterhorse x Undine.

I think he meant identical eggs with different possible outcomes.

Edited by dustpuppy

From the forum post: "One dragon breed, eight eggs. Hunt these down in the forest and alpine." It did not say different eggs. 4 green, 4 yellow, adult and hatchie dimorphism = 8 eggs.

Edited by ainisarie

From the forum post: "One dragon breed, eight eggs. Hunt these down in the forest and alpine." It did not say different eggs. 4 green, 4 yellow, adult and hatchie dimorphism = 8 eggs.

I suppose so. It still seems awkwardly worded to me.

They look awesome with Green Nebulas. wub.gif

Edit: My newest babies: Undine x Fever, Undine x Blue Nebula. cool.gif (Sadly, one of my females refused my only available CB Green Nebula. dry.gif )

I was wondering if anyone had tried them with Fevers. I quite like that!

So many pretty pairings; I love these new dragons.

I am absolutely in love with Undine x GW, Brute x Undine and Undine x Horse. I, however, adore and will most certainly make a lineage with Undine x Imp.

Since we don't know yet how to get the yellow variation I am not too eager to make lineage plans with them.

Has anyone bred them with Tsunamis yet? smile.gif

Male Teimarr looks a bit off with the greens. I really hope the bred eggs can hatch yellow, because then this would look good.

Bred one with a GoN and got the Undie, Bred one with a Gold and got the Undie, and bred a PB Undie.

Has anyone bred one with a stone or a copper? Yellow water is usually from rust deposits or other mineral contaminants.

Has anyone bred one with a stone or a copper? Yellow water is usually from rust deposits or other mineral contaminants.

I've have - two undine x green coppers -

All you guys calling Undines "undies" makes me think you're literally calling them 'underwear'. It's giving me a good laugh laugh.gif

Anyway, I plan to breed mine to Brimstones, Golds and Fleshcrownes. Want to see if we can get the golds same way as the stripes work - breed with colours.

my first grown up Undie-pair gave me ...a refuse xd.png

and the other try with silver: http://dragcave.net/lineage/zj8AS

pps: i would prefer the combi male-Undie and female-silver, if i would have a female cb silver biggrin.gif - and male Gold with female Undie would be very pretty too, i guess.

Edited by lamel

Anyone thought of Silver's yet?

I may be doing them either PB or with Golden Wyverns. I will be considering other pretty lineages too!

I think Undine x Albino looks really unique, as does Undine x Harvest. I got in the game late with the Undines, so it'll be tomorrow before I can actually see those eggs!

I bred mine with waterhorses and bleeding moons.

i only kept one and AP'd the rest